BREAKING : Moscow Army fired at civilian tugboats transporting a barge with grain in Ukraine. 2 crew members were killed. MOSCOW wants to starve Afric

This is pure evil retardation.
War crimes. More war crimes. Moscow must be going for some sort of war crimes record. The perpetrators of all the crimes will need to sleep with one eye open for the rest of their lives.

This opens a more wide question about the Black Sea grain corridor, an agreement between Ukraine and the UN and Turkey, and Russia on the other part.

After Ukraine's attack against a naval base in Sevastopol, Russia postponed their participation in this agreement.

Some solution should be found to make this corridor operational without Russian participation.

I get it, but you're not answering the question. Africa is vast with huge potential and yet relies on the rest of the world to feed it.
I DID, The grain is sold to some African countries, Moscow is blockading delivery

I DID, The grain is sold to some African countries, Moscow is blockading delivery
Bullshit. If a continent is reliant on being fed externally, you can't blame that on Putin.

Nothing would have happened if Trump were president.

We are a nation of idiot voters. We've obviously got enough people to feed with Biden's open border policies.

Last edited:
1667314475733.png

Forum List

Back