Breaking News and Confirmed: Arizona Senate Passes Presidential Eligibility Bill 21-9

Actually there are at least four possibilities (if the bill is signed into law):

1. Obama shows his long form, or

2. Obama doesn't run in Arizona, or

3. Obama submits his official Hawaiian birth document, the State of Arizona rejects it, Obama challenges in court and losses and is not on the ballot, or

4. Obama submits his official Hawaiian birth document, the State of Arizona rejects it, Obama challenges in court and the law is tossed as unconstitutional because it violates State sovereignty (Hawaiian determination of its own birth record) and the Full Faith & Credit Clause (failure of Arizona to recognize official Hawaiian records) and is on the ballot.​

>>>>

Not being on the ballot in a state is nothing new it's happe before.
Lincoln 1860

About Lincoln? Soooo?

You said that one of tow possibilities would happen, so i showed you that there were more than that. If you are going to discuss a subject, you should expand you point of view to think outside you preconceived desires.

>>>>

I don't think there's anything unconstitutional about the bill, the only precedence SCOTUS will have to decide with if they choose to make a decision is, Lincoln 1860

Now it heads to the Arizona republican dominated house and then to Governor Jan Brewers desk to be signed. This is going to make the White House implode over this as this is now mainstream thanks to Trump making this constitutional crisis come to light. Now since Arizona Senate has taken the first step in becoming the first state to pass a presidential eligibility bill to make sure a candidate produces more documentation to ensure that they are actually a natural born citizen, I think it will make other states like Texas go ahead and pass theirs with other states following. Obama is in trouble.

Arizona Senate Passes Proof of Eligibility Legislation; One Step Closer To... Got Papers!? | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

As reported, Montana, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Indiana, Connecticut, Missouri and Iowa are pursuing legislation that will require presidential and vice-presidential candidates prove they're Constitutionally Eligible. The Arizona legislation just passed HB 2177 in the Senate and it now moves on to the Arizona House and then to Gov. Brewer for her signature.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Arizona....a total crack up! :lol::lol::lol:

B.O.....DUH.....C'Ya,

":lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Arizona....a total crack up! :lol::lol::lol" !!!!!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Now, Libtard.......THAT is what is called: "Laughter thru tears !!!!

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

I think it's a sad day for America if this goes beyond Arizona...

Humpy the Grumpy,

Yeah.......ain't it sad that the LibTURDS will hafta abide by the Consititution, instead of having dodged it ?????

Poor babies......Poor shitarsed babies !!!!

Sorry bout that,

1. If you remember I predicted this would come to pass, last winter.
2. No one believed me.
3. Look around folks, *Here it is*.
4. Right before your eyes.
5. Its just the beginning.
6. Obama is just about ready to get impeached, if he doesn't resign first.
7. If he resigns, I think he should still be held accountable.
8. And spend about 35 years in federal prison for, what else,?
9. Fraud.
10. Biggest fraud on American people, since Madoff.
11. CHECKMATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesoTexas

Look at all the libs freaking out because their Messiah will have to SHOW LEGAL proof he's a US citizen and they KNOW he can't do it.. LMFAO!!!! Hahahahaha

How is that freaking out? He made a comment, nothing more.

Your response, however, seems a bit unhinged.

Perhaps you should seek help for that?

Just sayin

Oh look, it's the other half of the BITCH twinz. You and Hagitha need new lines.. your tired old ones are quite frankly like you: "Tired and Old." LOL Just sayin..;-)

Last edited:
I don't think there's anything unconstitutional about the bill, the only precedence SCOTUS will have to decide with if they choose to make a decision is, Lincoln 1860

Lincoln's election has nothing to do with the constitutionality of this bill. Depending on how the bill is written, it could very well end up being unconstitutional, for violating the full faith and credit clause. The state of Arizona does not have the constitutional power to dictate how another state, like Hawaii, must render its own records. Only the Congress can prescribe such rules.

I can see how the Obama TV ad would run in Arizona. The Republicans did their best keep to me off ballot in Arizona but they lost.

Lincoln's election has nothing to do with the constitutionality of this bill. Depending on how the bill is written, it could very well end up being unconstitutional, for violating the full faith and credit clause. The state of Arizona does not have the constitutional power to dictate how another state, like Hawaii, must render its own records. Only the Congress can prescribe such rules.

And Arizona will recognize Hawaii's long form BC. Case closed

But full faith and credit clause doesn't work that way motor vehicle laws gun laws are differant in every state. Should Arizona Gun laws be the law of the land because of the full faith and credit clause? Some states do not allow conceal carry some states don't require any permits to conceal carry. Should another state invoke it's laws against another state because of the full faith and credit clause?

Last edited:
1 OF 2 POSSIBILITIES WILL HAPPEN HERE
obama shows his long form
obama doesn't run in Arizona
If obama doesn't run in Arizona people will start to think he's hiding something and will start to think about not votng for him. Either way it's a win win for the electorial process.

Actually there are at least four possibilities (if the bill is signed into law):

3. Obama submits his official Hawaiian birth document, the State of Arizona rejects it, Obama challenges in court and losses and is not on the ballot, or

4. Obama submits his official Hawaiian birth document, the State of Arizona rejects it, Obama challenges in court and the law is tossed as unconstitutional because it violates State sovereignty (Hawaiian determination of its own birth record) and the Full Faith & Credit Clause (failure of Arizona to recognize official Hawaiian records) and is on the ballot.​

>>>>

Lincoln 1860

That certainly boded well, didn't it?

Lincoln 1860

About Lincoln? Soooo?

You said that one of tow possibilities would happen, so i showed you that there were more than that. If you are going to discuss a subject, you should expand you point of view to think outside you preconceived desires.

>>>>

1. Lincoln not being on the ballot was not a Supreme Court case so, no it doesn't establish precedent in terms of a violation of the Constitution.

2. Of course you don't "see" the Constitutional issues involved because (it appears) that all you see is something that is anti-Obama and of course that's all you appear to care about.

3. One State mandating what another State has on their records of birth is a Constitutional issue as well as Arizona not accepting the public records of another state (which is a violation of Full Faith and Credit).

>>>>

>>>>

Lincoln 1860

That certainly boded well, didn't it?

It has happen before and looks like it will again.

About Lincoln? Soooo?

>>>>

1. Lincoln not being on the ballot was not a Supreme Court case so, no it doesn't establish precedent in terms of a violation of the Constitution.

2. Of course you don't "see" the Constitutional issues involved because (it appears) that all you see is something that is anti-Obama and of course that's all you appear to care about.

3. One State mandating what another State has on their records of birth is a Constitutional issue as well as Arizona not accepting the public records of another state (which is a violation of Full Faith and Credit).

>>>>

Careful when you question who cares and who doesn't. If you cared and could get past your partisanship and ask why he does not produce the long form you might actually see something wrong with the wholke issue. But you will not allow that to happen.

Arizona will recognize Hawaii's long form BC so there's nothiung unconstitutional about this bill.

Yeah.....and here's Toroshit......with his shit-eaten smile attempting to put on a phoney grin with a boot up his money-making arse !!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

gaytardma

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:thup:

Correction: ".........phoney uproarious laughing jag with a boot up his money-making arse !!!!!

gaytardma, you scatalogically-obsessed weirdo, you're late for your meeting.

kkk1.jpg

And Arizona will recognize Hawaii's long form BC. Case closed

But full faith and credit clause doesn't work that way motor vehicle laws gun laws are differant in every state.

Correct. Florida can not mandate what Virginia must have on their drivers license. That is for the Commonwealth of Virginia to decide.

Should Arizona Gun laws be the law of the land because of the full faith and credit clause?

Absolutely not, yet that is what you are arguing for, hat Arizona gets to tell other States how they have to structure their birth certificates. Arizona gun laws determine how guns are purchased in Arizona, Arizona has no right to tell other States what their gun laws have to be.

Some states do not allow conceal carry some states don't require any permits to conceal carry. Should another state invoke it's laws against another state because of the full faith and credit clause?

Again correct, Arizona does not have the power or authority to tell another State how to manage their gun laws.

Yet somehow I don't think you were trying to make such good arguments about why Arizona does not have the power to tell another State how they manage their public acts and records.

>>>>>

Forum List

Back