Breaking News: Biden declassifies every document in the world

Let me remind you of the republican arguments.
That's a 100% accurate statement backed up by the left wing media...

You want to argue, take it up with politifact... Because no one in their right mind considers this as anything but a true accounting of presidential powers.

Likely the reason Biden takes issue is the man is obviously several sandwiches short of a picnic and no one bothered to fill him in on how wrong he was.

That's a 100% accurate statement backed up by the left wing media...

You want to argue, take it up with politifact... Because no one in their right mind considers this as anything but a true accounting of presidential powers.

Likely the reason Biden takes issue is the man is obviously several sandwiches short of a picnic and no one bothered to fill him in on how wrong he was.
But Biden just declared he declassified every document in the world. So didn't every document in America become declassified as instantly as they claimed when Trump did it.

The question isn't whether the president has the power, but what does it take for him to exercise it?

Biden said every document was declassified, just like Trump said that he declassified documents. And the republican argument is that's all that's needed, and it's immediately effective.

So did Biden just accidentally declassify every document?

But it brings up a good topic that I am sure those that voted for Trump would disagree that Biden has the same power Trump claims he has, so what is good for Trump is good for Biden…
Don't worry, Biden does not think he can declassify all the documents in the world. When they kept pushing for a better quote, he gave serious answer and good ones, still not passing judgement on Donny. Donny is the Department of Justice' problem.

My point is that if all that's required if the president declaring documents declassified, they instantly become declassified.

That what Biden said was as a joke, you could say the same when Trump did it.
Eh, no. That is not all it takes.

He had good cue cards and followed them this time...?!
Looked like they caught him walking across the lawn. If they were looking for a juicy tidbit, I suspect the camera would have caught some dumbass staffer holding up cue cards, but go with that if you like it.

All it takes to seize $500 Billion in tax payer dollars and give it to a section of the US public to pay off their student loan debts is Biden declaring he is doing it....

Everything is that easy for Democrats, Un-Constitutional / Illegal or not...

All it takes to seize $500 Billion in tax payer dollars and give it to a section of the US public to pay off their student loan debts is Biden declaring he is doing it....

Everything is that easy for Democrats, Un-Constitutional / Illegal or not...
So do you believe that Biden just declassified every document (at least in America) just by saying so?

Oh STFU. Again, as President Trump is the DECLASSIFYING AGENT for a that data ...
meaning he can DECLASSIFY IT ... meaning they potebtially don't have shit on him as
they desperately hoped they would.
So did Biden just declassify every document?

It's a simple question.
It was a simple answer...for intelligent people. Sorry, I forgot who I was talking to.

Instead of asking ME if I believe Biden declassified all the classified documents in the world perhaps you should ask the dementia-ravaged President who claimed he rode on AMTRAK to work every day as a Senator, knew a conductor years after the man died, and who shakes hands with AIR if HE believes he really just declassified every classified documents in the world.

laughing hilariously.jpg

So did Biden just declassify every document?
Do you think Trump gave the FBI a lawful Presidential.order to declassify and release FBI operation Crossfire Hurricane files and info?

(I will even give you some help: He is on official record as having done so, as well as the FBI having and continuing to refuse to obey / comply with that order going on 20 months now. The FBI is also on record as still illegally refusing to comply with US FOIA Law by refusing to release that info to several groups that have submitted official requests for it.)

Forum List

Back