Breaking News: Biden declassifies every document in the world

Whether you believe it or not, Biden is in charge of the White House, and he's President.

So did he just stumble and accidentally declassify every document?
You got half of that right, Gene! Biden IS President but it's pretty obvious that he's not running things. They tell him what to say. They tell him when to stop talking. I don't know who's pulling the strings but Joe might as well be one of the Muppets.

You got half of that right, Gene! Biden IS President but it's pretty obvious that he's not running things. They tell him what to say. They tell him when to stop talking. I don't know who's pulling the strings but Joe might as well be one of the Muppets.
So did his string pullers have him declassify every document?

Actually the FBI didn't violate the order. Mark Meadows modified it.

Meadows and Trump planned to hand over an FBI file to a conservative journalist

They reportedly rushed to get a set of redactions on the file, and Trump declassified it

The plan was scrapped because DOJ officials warned releasing the file could break privacy laws,

In the final days of his presidency, then-President Donald Trump approved Mark Meadows's plan to get a set of redactions approved on a file of FBI information so that it could be declassified and handed over to a sympathetic journalist,

The NYT...

The fake news rag that won worthless Pulitzers for knowingly, continuously reporting fake news / lies about Hillary's & Barry's failed Russian Collusion coup attempt...

laughing hilariously.jpg

So did his string pullers have him declassify every document?
The five minutes that Joe the Idiot spends going from the White House to Marine 1 is a literal nightmare for whoever IS pulling the strings, Gene! It's the one time the press can shout questions at him and you know how much Joe likes to talk! You have to know that his handlers tell him not to respond to the questions but Joe can't help himself. At this rate they'll have to install a heli pad on the roof of the White House so they can get Biden in and out of town without him starting WWIII!

...and continue to prove how stupid you are. Readers could also look back are read for themselves how you lied your ass off, troll.

:p
They would also notice you never answer the question I asked.

Only the question you wished I asked.

The five minutes that Joe the Idiot spends going from the White House to Marine 1 is a literal nightmare for whoever IS pulling the strings, Gene! It's the one time the press can shout questions at him and you know how much Joe likes to talk! You have to know that his handlers tell him not to respond to the questions but Joe can't help himself. At this rate they'll have to install a heli pad on the roof of the White House so they can get Biden in and out of town without him starting WWIII!
That's not the question. Did bumbling Biden just accidentally or on purpose, declassify every document?

Why does every republican refuse to answer a simple yes/no question?

A) Yes, Biden just declassified every document.

B) No, Biden did not just declassify every document.

C) I want to avoid the question.

That's not the question. Did bumbling Biden just accidentally or on purpose, declassify every document?

Why does every republican refuse to answer a simple yes/no question?
With all due respect, Gene? It's kind of a stupid question. Even with an idiot like Biden...someone who says moronic things on a regular basis and seems to actually believe them...it was pretty obvious that he was making a tongue in cheek remark!

Good thing he is on official record as having declassified the information while he was President.

Again, I posted the article in another thread that tells how Trump declassified all Crossfire Hurricane records and ordered the FBI to release them.

Gee, who would guess the FBI would disobey Trump, refuse to declassify info that could send FBI members to jail,..

Wait. What?

The FBI refused to declassify crossfire hurricane. That goes against your argument that Trump declassified it.

With all due respect, Gene? It's kind of a stupid question. Even with an idiot like Biden...someone who says moronic things on a regular basis and seems to actually believe them...it was pretty obvious that he was making a tongue in cheek remark!
No he was giving a presidential order. If that order has to be verified before carrying it out, it blows away Trumps claim that he declassified documents removed from the Oval Office.

Like with Bidens remark, it would be subject to verification.

Think about it. If Trump "accidentally" took a classified document from the oval office. Wouldn't he need to verify, that taking it was on purpose, in order to carry out his order to declassify it?

Trump certainly wouldn't want to declassify something he never intended to declassify. And just like with Biden, there would be a verification of his intentions before carrying out what he said.

QED

No he was giving a presidential order. If that order has to be verified before carrying it out, it blows away Trumps claim that he declassified documents removed from the Oval Office.

Like with Bidens remark, it would be subject to verification.
That was a Presidential order? Get a grip, Gene. Claiming that is just silly and I think you know it!

That was a Presidential order? Get a grip, Gene. Claiming that is just silly and I think you know it!
That's what you claimed of Trump declassifying documents.

You just admitted that president declassification isn't automatic, and instant on the president saying it. Or it would have occurred when Biden did it.

Now you admitted, such orders are subject to verification. To determine if the president was serious or just kidding.

And that throws out Trumps "standing order" would be subject to verification of the individual documents to be declassified. To prevent documents "accidentally" mixed in, from behind declassified by accident.

Don't worry, Biden does not think he can declassify all the documents in the world. When they kept pushing for a better quote, he gave serious answer and good ones, still not passing judgement on Donny. Donny is the Department of Justice' problem.
Still, Biden bring up a good point and as you can see the right wild go insane if he did what Donald did and went further.

I ain’t worry about Biden doing something stupid because he will but I am to the opinion even if he did it, so what?

That's what you claimed of Trump declassifying documents.

You just admitted that president declassification isn't automatic, and instant on the president saying it. Or it would have occurred when Biden did it.

Now you admitted, such orders are subject to verification. To determine if the president was serious or just kidding.

And that throws out Trumps "standing order" would be subject to verification of the individual documents to be declassified. To prevent documents "accidentally" mixed in, from behind declassified by accident.
Once again, Gene...the President is the ultimate authority on the classification of documents. He doesn't need to have anyone "verify" what he has declared. What part of that concept can't you grasp?

Still, Biden bring up a good point and as you can see the right wild go insane if he did what Donald did and went further.

I ain’t worry about Biden doing something stupid because he will but I am to the opinion even if he did it, so what?
The far right goes crazy or stupid over everything under the sun, same as the far left.
They all do something stupid. Making fun of presidential gaffs has been great sport, back to the Reagan days, and probably before. When he does, it will be great sport, like the time George Son-of-a-Bush threw up on the Japanese Prime Minister at a dinner for 134 diplomats and the Prime Minister's home. I bet it won't be about state secrets.

Forum List

Back