Breaking News: Biden declassifies every document in the world

President Biden announces he just declassified every document.

Can he do that?

Apparently he just did.

Reminds me of when Trump supposedly called on Russia to find Hillary's deleted emails. I guess democrats think he shouldn't do that but it's alright for Biden to declassify everything.

I'm just pointing out that many have claimed that Trump only need to declare documents unclassified, and "Poof" they're instantly declassified.

Well Biden just did that for every document in the world.

So did every document in America just get declassified?
Only Republican presidents have that authority, not Democratic presidents.

Biden is president. BIden just said he was declassifying every document in the world.

Why didn't every document in America get instantly declassified by the same process like Trump said he did.

Because he was joking, dumb ass. Democrats are just the dumbest people. No wonder criminals like Biden, Pelosi and Schumer just pwn you

I'm just pointing out that many have claimed that Trump only need to declare documents unclassified, and "Poof" they're instantly declassified.

Well Biden just did that for every document in the world.

So did every document in America just get declassified?

Well ya duh!
MAGA

Thank you for destroying every shred of credibility you had left, lying troll.

Ya know, I never understood why idiots like you lie their asses of when the evidence that they are lying is always just a few posts back.

You, and others like you who do this, are a 'specisl' kind of stupid.

:p
You certainly are working overtime to avoid answering. Why is that?

No I got it tRump IS the joke!
MAGA!

The five year old calls Trump a butt again. LOL. OMG, a butt! MAGA! MAGA!

When I was your age, Saturday mornings were the only times we could sit and watch cartoons. We didn't have entire networks dedicated to them like you do today. Just an interesting FYI.

MAGA!

The five year old calls Trump a butt again. LOL. OMG, a butt! MAGA! MAGA!

When I was your age, Saturday mornings were the only times we could sit and watch cartoons. We didn't have entire networks dedicated to them like you do today. Just an interesting FYI.

MAGA!

Sez the maroon the calls ByeDon poopiepants! I mean u just can't make this shit up!!! OMFG poopiepants OMFG!
MAGA

Well, if you're the one who asked, it was certainly a contrived question without an answer
It's a real question. But one which requires introspection in order to answer it.
And a confliction with how a similar question was answered.

Because he was joking, dumb ass. Democrats are just the dumbest people. No wonder criminals like Biden, Pelosi and Schumer just pwn you
No. Biden was making a point. Putting Trumps declassification authority to the test.

So why won't any republicans talk about what was the result of that test. Did all the documents become declassified instantly or not?

Forum List

Back