Breaking News from Genesis 1:9

In it is a miss-translation of a passage where the word 'virgin' was used instead of the 'young woman' found in the Hebrew versions of the passage.
Haha. You must be joking. So all the Christians have it all wrong? Other parts of the bible state that jesus was born of a virgin. They gospels all got it wrong, too? Wow.

The allegorical account of a flood in Genesis was not describing the earth being covered in water 3.2 billion years ago. It was describing an event that happened ~12,000 years ago when one or more asteroids struck the earth in the northern polar region and vaporized 1500 gigatons of ice which disrupted weather patterns around the globe which led to flooding events around the globe. The globe was not covered in water but it was enough of a major disruption of weather patterns that legends of it were created around the world.

Weren't you saying 1500 gigatons of ice melting caused it? No one knows a weather report from 3.2 billions years ago haha.
It was probably caused by a pole shift. Earth has them on a regular basis. We’re due for another one, which might wipe out almost all living things, and time will start anew.
Why would a pole shift wipe out any living creatures at all?

I never considered a baby or a puppy NOT to be an innocent but then again, I'm not God.

I'm not God either, but fine with COVID-19 killing a lot of atheists and liberals for Satan in exchange for not killing a fetus, baby, or puppy. The atheists don't believe in him anyway and I guess death comes fast. Give the patient a choice of anesthesia or ventilator.

I'm not God either, but fine with COVID-19 killing a lot of atheists and liberals for Satan in exchange for not killing a fetus, baby, or puppy.
Well that makes you morally repugnant and nauseating. And if your fake sky daddy were real and benevolent ( he's just a fairy tale for children), he would feed you your own nuts for saying that, you disgusting puke.

The allegorical account of a flood in Genesis was not describing the earth being covered in water 3.2 billion years ago. It was describing an event that happened ~12,000 years ago when one or more asteroids struck the earth in the northern polar region and vaporized 1500 gigatons of ice which disrupted weather patterns around the globe which led to flooding events around the globe. The globe was not covered in water but it was enough of a major disruption of weather patterns that legends of it were created around the world.

Weren't you saying 1500 gigatons of ice melting caused it? No one knows a weather report from 3.2 billions years ago haha.
It was probably caused by a pole shift. Earth has them on a regular basis. We’re due for another one, which might wipe out almost all living things, and time will start anew.
Why would a pole shift wipe out any living creatures at all?
A pole shift could be a catastrophic. Some think previous pole shifts wiped out nearly all humans and animals on the planet. There is an enormous amount of research on the topic, but beware. It’s not a happy subject. Here’s a couple sources.
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41m8RNJ24pL.jpg

Massive Pole Shifts are Cyclic according to Declassified CIA Document

Some think previous pole shifts wiped out nearly all humans and animals on the planet.
Name one credible scientist who makes that claim based on any research. One. See you in ...never, because this is total nonsense. Fun to talk about, but its just hype.

Some think previous pole shifts wiped out nearly all humans and animals on the planet.
Name one credible scientist who makes that claim based on any research. One. See you in ...never, because this is total nonsense. Fun to talk about, but its just hype.
You clearly haven’t done any research. Ever heard of a fellow named Einstein?
I am not your assistant. make your point.
I already did.

I already did.
no, sorry. You made no point. In fact, i very seriously doubt you could argue, in your own words, why a pole shift is dangerous, if your life depended on it.

I already did.
no, sorry. You made no point. In fact, i very seriously doubt you could argue, in your own words, why a pole shift is dangerous, if your life depended on it.
Oh brother. Now you’re just making an ass of yourself.

I already did.
Oh brother. Now you’re just making an ass of yourself.
Yeah, that's what i thought. Are you done?

I'm not God either, but fine with COVID-19 killing a lot of atheists and liberals for Satan in exchange for not killing a fetus, baby, or puppy.
Well that makes you morally repugnant and nauseating. And if your fake sky daddy were real and benevolent ( he's just a fairy tale for children), he would feed you your own nuts for saying that, you disgusting puke.

We feel the same way when fetuses are killed. There are over 600,000 abortions now per year. Look at it this way. Libs and atheists can wear masks and use preventative techniques to avoid COVID-19. Why can't they do that for making babies? Life begins at conception is the scientific method now. The fetus has no choice but to die. Killing fetuses has been made legal. It's not fair, so your people have some fairness if they get it and die.

I never considered a baby or a puppy NOT to be an innocent but then again, I'm not God.

I'm not God either, but fine with COVID-19 killing a lot of atheists and liberals for Satan in exchange for not killing a fetus, baby, or puppy. The atheists don't believe in him anyway and I guess death comes fast. Give the patient a choice of anesthesia or ventilator.
What data do you have to identify that corona virus is killing a lot of atheists?

I'm presuming you have no data so feel free to post what you have.

How really amazing to see just how vile people can become as a result of religious extremism.

Last edited:

We feel the same way when fetuses are killed. There are over 600,000 abortions now per year. Look at it this way. Libs and atheists can wear masks and use preventative techniques to avoid COVID-19. Why can't they do that for making babies? Life begins at conception is the scientific method now. The fetus has no choice but to die. Killing fetuses has been made legal. It's not fair, so your people have some fairness if they get it and die.
Who is the “we” you have decided to speak on behalf of?

You should know that Americans overwhelmingly support Roe vs, Wade. You were fired as the spokes-fundie for Americans but apparently you never got the email

Those xtians - real baby killers. You should cheer on the xtians getting corona virus.

Last edited:

Yes. It was a climate altering event.

Rain and flooding all around the globe. But it didn’t cause the whole surface of the earth to flood. Just regular old floods like we still have now. Just a shit ton more of them and much much worse than what we ordinarily experience.

First, you have not the faintest idea of the weather 3.2 billions years ago. Second, there was no 3.2 B yrs ago. Instead, I have multiple witnesses who were there. The chief witness and the others testify that God caused the global flood in order to kill everybody for their sins and becoming so evil that innocent people weren't safe anymore. They said it rained for 40 days and 40 nights and then there was an earthquake from under the sea and that mountains came up out of the water and the land was raised. A tremendous amount of water came up from the seas. There were also land that sank due to the earthquakes and water gushed into the valleys that were formed. That happened around 2458 BC. Like you said, the myths back up the people experiencing it during that time. There wouldn't be any myths from 3.2 billion years ago. No one would know about it.

If you like geology, meteorology, or climatology so much, then study the last 100 years. We've had massive changes during this time. If the present is the key to the past, then you would know that tremendous amounts of change happens in a short period of time. How much has entropy changed? How much has climate changed? You would come to the conclusion we aren't bound for this world very long. Thus, you couldn't possibly have a 3.2 billion years ago.
I’m addressing the OP. Not you.

12,000 years ago one or more asteroids struck a glacier that vaporized 1500 gigatons of ice which altered the planets climate and extended the last ice age. It triggered global rains and localized flooding all around the globe. This is the source of all ancient flood accounts and lends veracity to their claims. Their accounts were told as stories because that’s how important information was passed down because it made it easier to remember.

If you want to believe the universe and earth are 6000 years old, that’s fine. I don’t. Your beliefs make no sense to me.

From everything I have read on polarity reversal it’s not threatening to life.

Rain and flooding all around the globe. But it didn’t cause the whole surface of the earth to flood. Just regular old floods like we still have now. Just a shit ton more of them and much much worse than what we ordinarily experience.

First, you have not the faintest idea of the weather 3.2 billions years ago. Second, there was no 3.2 B yrs ago. Instead, I have multiple witnesses who were there. The chief witness and the others testify that God caused the global flood in order to kill everybody for their sins and becoming so evil that innocent people weren't safe anymore. They said it rained for 40 days and 40 nights and then there was an earthquake from under the sea and that mountains came up out of the water and the land was raised. A tremendous amount of water came up from the seas. There were also land that sank due to the earthquakes and water gushed into the valleys that were formed. That happened around 2458 BC. Like you said, the myths back up the people experiencing it during that time. There wouldn't be any myths from 3.2 billion years ago. No one would know about it.

If you like geology, meteorology, or climatology so much, then study the last 100 years. We've had massive changes during this time. If the present is the key to the past, then you would know that tremendous amounts of change happens in a short period of time. How much has entropy changed? How much has climate changed? You would come to the conclusion we aren't bound for this world very long. Thus, you couldn't possibly have a 3.2 billion years ago.

12,000 years ago one or more asteroids struck a glacier that vaporized 1500 gigatons of ice which altered the planets climate and extended the last ice age. It triggered global rains and localized flooding all around the globe. This is the source of all ancient flood accounts and lends veracity to their claims. Their accounts were told as stories because that’s how important information was passed down because it made it easier to remember.

If you want to believe the universe and earth are 6000 years old, that’s fine. I don’t. Your beliefs make no sense to me.

That's fine, you can address the OP.

This is R&E, so that is why I have to tell you that Jesus taught the truth. He said, "And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:32 That said, when Jesus was put on trial by the Sanhedrin (Jewish elders and top rabbis of his day) it was anything but. I think it was about a week after Jesus, the foretold Messiah, arrived that they turned against him. They ended up hating Jesus as the Truth. And I mean really hating down to the marrow. I think we've all experienced hating something or someone so that our minds and judgement were clouded, but their hate for Jesus went right down to the core. Nothing would satisfy them but his blood death on the cross. It really was hard to fathom. They even chose to free Barabbas into their midst again, a convicted murderer, than let Jesus escape. Thus, Jesus was doomed to his fate by his own people. What Jesus teaches is that you have to find a way to the Truth. What you believe in I suppose it's science to you, but it isn't. What more can I say in the R&E forum?

Last edited:

That's fine, you can address the OP.

This is R&E, so that is why I have to tell you that Jesus taught the truth. He said, "And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:32 That said, when Jesus was put on trial by the Sanhedrin (Jewish elders and top rabbis of his day) it was anything but. I think it was about a week after Jesus, the foretold Messiah, arrived that they turned against him. They ended up hating Jesus as the Truth. And I mean really hating down to the marrow. I think we've all experienced hating something so that our minds and judgement were clouded, but their hate for Jesus went right down to the core. Nothing would satisfy them but his blood death on the cross. It really was hard to fathom. They even chose to free Barabbas into their midst again, a convicted murderer, than let Jesus escape. Thus, Jesus was doomed to his fate by his own people. What Jesus teaches is that you have to find a way to the Truth. What you believe in I suppose it's science to you, but it isn't. What more can I say in the R&E forum?
I know Jesus taught the truth. He was born into this world to testify to the truth. He also taught us how to see the truth.

Forum List

Back