Breaking news.....Hey Haters, Two Years Later, Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Are Still Going Strong

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Let me get this straight.....a black guy is still with a white woman and this is news? What would have been groundbreaking and media worthy......black guy with money, still with black woman after 2 days, let alone 2 years!!

lebron-james-married-ftr.jpg

West is one of the biggest asses on the planet, and she defines the word "slut". A pairing made in hell.

Let me get this straight.....a black guy is still with a white woman and this is news? What would have been groundbreaking and media worthy......black guy with money, still with black woman after 2 days, let alone 2 years!!
You have to realize that it takes commitment to loving only your Black women to expect a successful Black man to be with a Black woman. The women around him are more often than not white women due to societal norms.

Kinda like the Michael Jordan story.....give him time.....before its all over, Becky will be all in...surely you know this!! The only time a sista gets to ride the gravy train...is when she knew homie when he was fresh in diapers...LOLOLOLOLO

You have to realize that it takes commitment to loving only your Black women to expect a successful Black man to be with a Black woman. The women around him are more often than not white women due to societal norms.

Committment? Black men with financial means, with social access, with ambition and drive....systematically exclude women of color based on bias and racism. As a matter of record, no one group in this country, especially in the south, goes out of its way to exclude, dismiss and ignore women of color as mates, than black men, a generation I call, Generation Grandma....a group raised exclusively by their grandparents. That group, actually loathes their crack mothers and women of color

Say what you want about the Kardashians….

They are annoying as all get out and contribute next to nothing but they don’t seem to be in trouble with the laws and the courts all the time outside of Bruce’s traffic accident and Robert’s part in the OJ trial. Compare them to Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes.

Committment? Black men with financial means, with social access, with ambition and drive....systematically exclude women of color based on bias and racism. As a matter of record, no one group in this country, especially in the south, goes out of its way to exclude, dismiss and ignore women of color as mates, than black men, a generation I call, Generation Grandma....a group raised exclusively by their grandparents. That group, actually loathes their crack mothers and women of color
Typically if youre wealthy you are not going to be around many Black people. White people are hanging all over you like flies trying to ride the gravy train. I have some buddies that played in the NBA and I have seen it for myself. You have to make time and a conscious effort to be around Black people. Most guys are thinking with their dick especially when they are young so its way easier to get caught up with a white woman at that stage.

Say what you want about the Kardashians….

They are annoying as all get out and contribute next to nothing but they don’t seem to be in trouble with the laws and the courts all the time outside of Bruce’s traffic accident and Robert’s part in the OJ trial. Compare them to Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes.

They's a good lot......all I was commenting on was the relationship with Kim and Kuntya!!

Why is this even "news". Oh yeah, the OP must thrive on tabloids.........

Now according to K the tabloids are where ya go for real news.......

:eusa_whistle:

Typically if youre wealthy you are not going to be around many Black people. White people are hanging all over you like flies trying to ride the gravy train. I have some buddies that played in the NBA and I have seen it for myself. You have to make time and a conscious effort to be around Black people. Most guys are thinking with their dick especially when they are young so its way easier to get caught up with a white woman at that stage.

I don't think its a sex thing, like it was back in the days, 80's and 90's..... No, today its more complex....what I see are black men, regardless of their environment, going out of their way to EXCLUDE women of color based solely on their complete and utter disdain for their race. Has absolutely nothing to do with only being around white people...as a matter of record....white people hate being around nigga's all the time, whether is sports or whatever, its negro's that force themselves onto a group that through Trump is showing em', this is how I really feel about yo black ass....but nigga's never get it. Generation Grannie is too blind to see anything and Gen. X is already sold.

Forum List

Back