🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking News: (Homeschooled) Williamsburg 17-Year Old White Girl Graduates From College

Glad to hear! And also i'm very surprised that lefties aren't shouting about this girl and necessity of studying in public schools! Hope that everything will be okay! Haters gonna hate!

How on Earth could a Catholic School leave you with a deep seated hatred of religion?

It involved wooden rulers... let's just leave it at that.

No, the thing was, I'm the kind of person who questions things that sound fishy. LIke for instance, when the one nun told us that God killed everyone inthe world except for Noah's family because they were "Wicked", I questioned that. All of them? Even the Babies?

WHACK!!!!!

Didn't take me long to figure out how fucked up their beliefs were.

Unless you were diddled by the priest, than what the hell is your excuse?

You mean other than Catholicism is a mean-spirited religion with really stupid beliefs that has participated in crusades, collaborated with the Nazis, hid pedophiles, burned witches, tortured heretics, started wars, and was engaged in all manner of corruption?

Unless you were diddled by the priest, than what the hell is your excuse?

You mean other than Catholicism is a mean-spirited religion with really stupid beliefs that has participated in crusades, collaborated with the Nazis, hid pedophiles, burned witches, tortured heretics, started wars, and was engaged in all manner of corruption?
Nazis made you an autistic faggot?

Forum List

Back