BREAKING NEWS Jill Stein admits Hillary Clinton behind recount

Awesome to think about that fat cow now after that arrogant display. How wonderful it is to see that elite bitch cut down a peg and by who? Some thug, a simpleton no less. Recount or no, she lost and it wasn't because Trump was so much better, i mean he aint exactly draining the swamp, but nonetheless he gave and is still giving Hillary heart burn and that alone makes me feel okay about having voted NOT HILLARY !

Yes... more fake news... someone posts some person's opinion, and passes it as some fact, and Trump supporters flock to this thread and like the OP's post without looking at the link and watching the video.

The person in the video could just as easy be someone off this forum.

All of you denying Hillary being behind it, answer this. Why would Stein ask for a recount when she, herself could not possibly get enough votes to win that state? She shows currently 30,980 votes. Be honest, now.

All of you denying Hillary being behind it, answer this. Why would Stein ask for a recount when she, herself could not possibly get enough votes to win that state? She shows currently 30,980 votes. Be honest, now.

Does she have something else to do? This puts her in the spotlight she's missed dearly during the election.

Jill Stein admits Hillary Clinton behind recount — Steemit Jill Stein in a recent interview came out and said that Hillary Clinton was behind wanting a recount. Hillary Clinton had already conceded to Donald Trump and this was her sneaky way I'm trying to get a recount in several States. Little did she know that this would backfire

So the Jill Stein recount is complete bullshit, it has always been Hilly's recount. That said what is hilly hiding from? Is she scared of Trump?

jM0F8Ai.gif

More Dopey fake news from a contributor to a blog site. Well done, dope.

Steemit

"Hillary Clinton will say and do anything to win..."
- Barak Obama, 2008

Forum List

Back