Breaking News: North Korea's Internet Systems Completely Go Down

The timing is such that it is obvious that the US brought about the internet outage.

I can only imagine that initially Barack Hussein didn't want to be forced into a decision of approval (the lilly of the valley that he is) but he probably was forced to act by advisors.

The timing is such that it is obvious that the US brought about the internet outage.

I can only imagine that initially Barack Hussein didn't want to be forced into a decision of approval (the lilly of the valley that he is) but he probably was forced to act by advisors.

In ODSistan, whatever Middlename does, if it's a bad idea it's all his, because he's a dictator, and if it's a good idea he was "forced into it".

Having it both ways: Priceless.

In ODSistan, whatever Middlename does, if it's a bad idea it's all his, because he's a dictator, and if it's a good idea he was "forced into it".

Well...we know that fighting is not Hussein's forte.

He feels more comfortable when apologizing...

and don't we know it :lmao:

Well...we know that fighting is not Hussein's forte.

He feels more comfortable when apologizing...

and don't we know it :lmao:

We "know" huh?

I think you spelled "crow" wrong. :eusa_angel:

My first thought was China is playing. Then I thought of maybe the hackers Anonymous.

Whomever it was that did it....:thup:

I seriously doubt that this is the work of the US government. They would have been more subtle in my opinion. I suspect that this is retaliation from the Hacktivist community instead.

Or a shadow Obama government. I mean he is in Hawaii for a reason. It's just the beginning of the end!!

Indubitably!!
That was George Lazenby's last word to his wife Tracy before she was killed by Ernst Stavro Blofeld's lesbian henchwoman Irma Blunt! Show some respect.

This act of war committed by the US government will not go unpunished.

I have no evidence it was the US, but that seems to be unnecessary in international politics.

I would be very surprised if obama had the stones to do this.
If he did it'll be the first gutsy thing he's done in six years.
So, making the call to take out Osama when commanders told him the mission had a 50/50 chance of success wasn't gutsy? Get a life.

I would be very surprised if obama had the stones to do this.
If he did it'll be the first gutsy thing he's done in six years.
So, making the call to take out Osama when commanders told him the mission had a 50/50 chance of success wasn't gutsy? Get a life.

So you call giving the word to kill a guy that had no ability to strike back gutsy? And where exactly does the 50/50 part fit in when obama wasnt even there? It's not like he was at risk.
You're some kind of pussy.....

WOW!!! All 1024 official internet protocol addresses were shut down in NK.
We have that many addresses in a city block.
The total lack of impact to NK leads me to believe that Barack "redline" obammy was indeed responsible for the attack. Who else would call something with so little impact a victory?

Forum List

Back