Breaking News: Racist Xenophobes turn buses with immigrant children away

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Protesters Block Bus Carrying Immigrants | NBC Southern California

Sickening.

I'm ashamed of my old state.

A Riverside County town greeted a group of undocumented immigrants transferred into the city Tuesday by blocking the road to prevent the federal bus carrying them from entering a U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility.

Officials say the first group out of an estimated 140 total was flown from detention facilities in Texas to San Diego, then taken by bus to Murrieta, where some local residents camped out to protest beginning early in the morning.

When the buses arrived just after 2 p.m., a vocal group of protesters carrying signs and draped in American flags blocked the buses filled with families who were detained after entering the the country illegally in Texas.

These racist fuckers with their American flags have no clue what it is to be a real American.

Sorry, but the days of 'give us your tired, hungry, and poor' have been LONG OVER!

awww, you don't like it when the people STAND up to you bullies or for their country?

go cry us a river over and while you're at it go adopt a few DOZEN of these kids, take them into your homes, take away from YOUR FAMILY to give comfort, shelter, clothing, and food

Last edited:
they need to put a leash on how many stupid threads you can post and fine you for your vulgarity

You spam this board with you insane ranting's about everything and it's probably driving people away from joining here

Good for riverside. now it needs to be done all over the border towns.

God Bless these folks. Murrieta has a huge mexican population. I guess they aren't taking kindly to Hondurans or Guatemalans invading and taking what few jobs there are or packing the schools.

It does my old heart good to see someone standing up for themselves and their community.

This might be the reason why

She said the workers were stripped of their cellphones and other communication devices. Anyone caught with a phone was immediately fired.

“Everyone was paranoid,” she said. “The children had more rights than the workers.”

She said children in the camp had measles, scabies, chicken pox and strep throat as well as mental and emotional issues.

“It was not a good atmosphere in terms of health,” she said. “I would be talking to children and lice would just be climbing down their hair.”

A former nurse at the camp told me she was horrified by what she saw.

Medical staff warned: Keep your mouths shut about illegal immigrants or face arrest | Fox News

Sorry, but the days of 'give us your tired, hungry, and poor' have been LONG OVER!

Then we take down the Statue of Liberty and become what we once fought.

I don't know if we should do all that!

It would be nice if we could properly absorb those urchins but it takes a country with a healthy economy, a flourishing middle class, and leaders with a vision.
We're 0-3 currently in the above categories, so, back to reality........

It would be nice if we could properly absorb those urchins but it takes a country with a healthy economy, a flourishing middle class, and leaders with a vision.

The US must send most of the children back, but it will take time and BIG money, the President wants 2 billion, why did Congress ignore the matter? And, yes, no doubt many are diseased, infested with lice, scabies, etc. The protestors also descrated the flag, while trying to show they are Americans. Arrest all involved with interference with government functions and the danger posed by the cruds that tossed the US flag on buses:mad:

The US must send most of the children back, but it will take time and BIG money, the President wants 2 billion, why did Congress ignore the matter?
Because Democrats and Republicans are playing the same game. They may wear different uniforms but they're on the same side.

Obama hasn't specified exactly what he wants the money for. Is it gonna be used to send them home or rubber-stamp them?

The US must send most of the children back, but it will take time and BIG money, the President wants 2 billion, why did Congress ignore the matter? And, yes, no doubt many are diseased, infested with lice, scabies, etc. The protestors also descrated the flag, while trying to show they are Americans. Arrest all involved with interference with government functions and the danger posed by the cruds that tossed the US flag on buses:mad:

wow, these that fascism against the AMERICAN people
the people in those TOWNS has a right to have a say what goes on in them
you should call them and invite ALL THESE illegal immigrants infected with lice, smallpox, and other diseases to your town

Last edited:
Murrieta is one of those little pockets of California, filled with racists Tea Brains who forget that the state economy is dependent on migrant seasonal labor.

Protesters Block Bus Carrying Immigrants | NBC Southern California

Sickening.

I'm ashamed of my old state.

A Riverside County town greeted a group of undocumented immigrants transferred into the city Tuesday by blocking the road to prevent the federal bus carrying them from entering a U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility.

Officials say the first group out of an estimated 140 total was flown from detention facilities in Texas to San Diego, then taken by bus to Murrieta, where some local residents camped out to protest beginning early in the morning.

When the buses arrived just after 2 p.m., a vocal group of protesters carrying signs and draped in American flags blocked the buses filled with families who were detained after entering the the country illegally in Texas.

These racist fuckers with their American flags have no clue what it is to be a real American.

fuck you Hazel.....California has got way to many illegals here now.....and i bet you were to stupid to see all the Mexicans in the crowd right?...30% of that town is Hispanic....Christ even the guy who lives across from me who is an illegal told me ...you do realize those people are being gathered and dumped here and more are coming.....let them go to your town Hazle....im sure your town can use some brown....

Forum List

Back