BREAKING NEWS re Officer Wilson

New info, according to CNN it is not true that Wilson had an orbital eye socket blowout injury, but they tacitly admit that he did have a swollen face.

CNN Report Source Denies 8216 Fractured Eye Socket 8217 Injury of Darren Wilson

This from IJR is accurate:

Whatever actually happened, it’s best to take all reports with a skeptical attitude, whether they confirm your personal bias or not. Eventually, the truth will come out.

Agreed, but why is the prosecutor there sitting on the information while the world burns around him?

I don't get it.

Grand Jury, the prosecutor is following the rules, and should not be crticized. I was on a Grand Jury 15 years ago.

Has the grand jury been started? Havent seen that in the news yet. Found this
Ferguson case Racial and gender makeup of grand jury revealed - CBS News

So it seems that there has been plenty of time for them to have released the relevant information to calm public rumors and fears prior to the GJ starting up.

I read they covened Wednesday, again I do not know, the last three nights have been calmer; you may be correct, perhaps more should have been released. I concluded he was holding info during the investigation.

Yeah, how much liberty do prosecutors have prior to a grand jury convening? IS holding on to all the evidence a matter of legal necessity or just pre-trial strategy?

New info, according to CNN it is not true that Wilson had an orbital eye socket blowout injury, but they tacitly admit that he did have a swollen face.

Whatever actually happened, it’s best to take all reports with a skeptical attitude, whether they confirm your personal bias or not. Eventually, the truth will come out.

Agreed, but why is the prosecutor there sitting on the information while the world burns around him?

I don't get it.

Grand Jury, the prosecutor is following the rules, and should not be crticized. I was on a Grand Jury 15 years ago.

So it seems that there has been plenty of time for them to have released the relevant information to calm public rumors and fears prior to the GJ starting up.

I read they covened Wednesday, again I do not know, the last three nights have been calmer; you may be correct, perhaps more should have been released. I concluded he was holding info during the investigation.

Yeah, how much liberty do prosecutors have prior to a grand jury convening? IS holding on to all the evidence a matter of legal necessity or just pre-trial strategy?

I was referencing the FPD before the announcement of the Grand Jury convening, you appear to understand Grand Jury proceedings are confidential. Before the announcement, SAs usually release what they wish to.

I don't get it.

I have stated repeatedly that all that GJ testimony is confidential and until the officer is indicted and those particular facts become part of "public record" anyone with any iota of truth is bound by law and ethics to keep his / her / their mouths shut!!

Go fuck yourself, you lying shit.

Wow the wisdom is so illuminating ................
That is a child's reply fit for your kindergartener class mates .........

I don't get it.

I was referencing the FPD before the announcement of the Grand Jury convening, you appear to understand Grand Jury proceedings are confidential. Before the announcement, SAs usually release what they wish to.

That is interesting, so the prosecutor could have released the autopsy report as well as the gunpowder residue findings and the toxicology report?

Wonder why they didn't?

I don't get it.

I have stated repeatedly that all that GJ testimony is confidential and until the officer is indicted and those particular facts become part of "public record" anyone with any iota of truth is bound by law and ethics to keep his / her / their mouths shut!!

Don't you have a street to go play in? Adults here are trying to have a conversation.

I don't get it.

When you start to release things such as that to "calm" the public, you begin to taint the jury pool.
Let em act like fucking adults and calm themselves while we all wait for the facts to come to light!!!
Lol, now you are arguing with yourself, Sybil.

Too bad you are so lacking in comprehension skills you would know that I was stating releasing information before a trial begins whether to placate feelings or sooth angry mobs only goes against all laws and ethics and the result would be to taint the jury pool. All in the same vein of thought, all in accordance with one consistent train of thought!!

I don't get it.

Don't you have a street to go play in? Adults here are trying to have a conversation.

That would preclude you then !!!!!!!

I don't get it.

That is interesting, so the prosecutor could have released the autopsy report as well as the gunpowder residue findings and the toxicology report?

Wonder why they didn't?

Public safety most likely. there have been so many "sources" stating alleged 'facts' and findings, if there is a finding that a crime was committed, due process will be a rough road. The officer, as of today, did not commit a crime(.)

I don't get it.

Wonder why they didn't?

No the prosecutor could not release those findings!!!

WHAT PART OF NO DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND??

THOSE FINDINGS UNDER PENALTY OF LAW WILL BECOME PUBLIC RECORD AT A TRIAL AND NOT ANY SOONER ..............

WHAT FUCKING PART OF THAT IS NOT SINKING IN??

I don't get it.

Childs play? You mean like when you go back through the thread and give me a neg no matter what I said or to who?

It is plain who the child is here, dear.

I don't get it.

Wonder why they didn't?

No the prosecutor could not release those findings!!!

WHAT PART OF NO DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND??

THOSE FINDINGS UNDER PENALTY OF LAW WILL BECOME PUBLIC RECORD AT A TRIAL AND NOT ANY SOONER ..............

WHAT FUCKING PART OF THAT IS NOT SINKING IN??

I was asking an adult, not a moron like you. Go piss up a rope.

I don't get it.

Wonder why they didn't?

Public safety most likely. there have been so many "sources" stating alleged 'facts' and findings, if there is a finding that a crime was committed, due process will be a rough road. The officer, as of today, did not commit a crime(.)

OK, but it would seem public safety would be better served by releasing exonerating evidence if one of their officers is being protested for a shooting. But that is just my opinion, and I don't claim to be a legal expert of any sort.

BTW, why do you sometimes end sentences with (.) ?

Seems Brown wasn't that big softy they called him.

I hope Officer Wilson is exonerated and the hell with all those black assholes who have robbed, looted and protested.

If Wilson had been black they wouldn't have said word one. Since he's white its because he'a racist and killed that poor black kid.

Good God. People are idiots.

Looters and robbers are bad. They arent the same as protestors. I applaud the protestors who stand against police brutality.

And you would too, but only if they attack the right people (i.e. not black people)

They shouldn't attack anyone unless provoked and their skin color is irrelevant...

You would hope he could only wound him, but in the heat of the moment you're defending yourself, you shoot to kill...

Your bias is so wrong and sad, Brown was doing the wrong things at the wrong time and so are the protesters...

All this does is create more division and false hatred...

Is it really that hard for you to see the truth?

I hope Officer Wilson is exonerated and the hell with all those black assholes who have robbed, looted and protested.

If Wilson had been black they wouldn't have said word one. Since he's white its because he'a racist and killed that poor black kid.

Looters and robbers are bad. They arent the same as protestors. I applaud the protestors who stand against police brutality.

And you would too, but only if they attack the right people (i.e. not black people)

They shouldn't attack anyone unless provoked and their skin color is irrelevant...

You would hope he could only wound him, but in the heat of the moment you're defending yourself, you shoot to kill...

Your bias is so wrong and sad, Brown was doing the wrong things at the wrong time and so are the protesters...

So people being upset that the police gunned down an unarmed person is more responsible for division and hate than the fucker who did the killing?

Welcome to bizarro world. Where the shooting isnt divisive...the crying about it is

So people being upset that the police gunned down an unarmed person is more responsible for division and hate than the fucker who did the killing?

Welcome to bizarro world. Where the shooting isnt divisive...the crying about it is

What is it with you??
How do you see that rioting, looting, throwing rocks and bottles of urine is responsible??
Did any of those store owners have anything to do with MB actions??
You act like this black man who just robbed one of those stores did not have anything to do with the chain of events.
So when you find out his buddy lied and it was as the cop states will you publicly proclaim his black ass to be a fucker for telling lies and starting shit?? Well of course not ................

The thing in this thread that is divisive is YOU .......... you spread your lies in hopes of enticing even more animosity!!
No humility what so ever, bold face liar and trouble starter and you are proud of it ......... how sickening.

You call a police officer who was bum rushed, shoved back into his car and then beaten in the face, a "fucker", then you claim we live in a "bizarro" world

What is it with you??
How do you see that rioting, looting, throwing rocks and bottles of urine is responsible??
Did any of those store owners have anything to do with MB actions??
You act like this black man who just robbed one of those stores did not have anything to do with the chain of events.

The video hasnt even been shown to be him. I know that black people all look alike but you should wait for facts. Or at least stop whining about other people not waiting for "all the facts". Also, that little jab has nothing to do with him being shot so try again.

So when you find out his buddy lied and it was as the cop states will you publicly proclaim his black ass to be a fucker for telling lies and starting shit?? Well of course not ................

His friend lied? Who? When?

Did the police lie? You dont know if they did. You know why? That mofo NEVER and STILL HASNT given a statement, He hasnt filed a incident report, nothing.

The thing in this thread that is divisive is YOU .......... you spread your lies in hopes of enticing even more animosity!!

I tell so many lies that you havent listed one? Just one lie? Thats funny, you'd think that if I lied so much you'd be able to type out just ONE lie..but you didnt because you cant

No humility what so ever, bold face liar and trouble starter and you are proud of it ......... how sickening.

Fuck you and your calls for humility dickhole. Where did I lie? I just posted how you did and I didnt even have to call you a liar 20 times to make it stick.

You call a police officer who was bum rushed, shoved back into his car and then beaten in the face, a "fucker", then you claim we live in a "bizarro" world

Where is this "bum rushed" report you are referring to? Oh nowhere? ok

Who says he was shoved into his car? Oh No One? Ok buddy

Where is any record he received injuries? Anywhere? Link? Oh nothing...Aiight champ

Yes it is all "TOP SECRET", GJ evidence right now ..................

You spread your lies based on conjecture, speculation and politically correct talking points!!

I have presented my version as supported by common sense, intelligent thinking, leaked statements relating to the case and some times even reading between the lines.

Now you can childishly rant and try to discredit me or belittle me by what ever childish mean you deem neccessary, but let's get this on record that my version will be correct and I will be able to gloat as I say "I told you so!!", so put your best version out there and time will tell.

Just like your other little nig thug, Trayvon ...............pretty much cut and dry until you factor in the boy COULD not keep his HANDS off another human being ....... he thought violence was the answer to his problem ...........
might have been, just who knew a neighborhood vigilante would serve it up??

Place your bets where your big ,mouth is for braggin right's .............wanna carry a reference to me being your daddy in your sig if I am right??

The only thing bazar is your lack of logic...

You're the classic divide and conquer slave...

They plan this crap because they can lead idiots like you down this path so easily...

Forum List

Back