Breaking News...............Skip Bayless leaving FS1

I listened to Sirius an hour ago, that guy said it was because the way he treated Shannon Sharpe? And ratings? And cost? And he did not hire a hot bimbo to sit in the middle and take it ti commercial.

I listened to Sirius an hour ago, that guy said it was because the way he treated Shannon Sharpe? And ratings? And cost? And he did not hire a hot bimbo to sit in the middle and take it ti commercial.
he did and she left. That bitch was too emotional

Since NOV2020 I only listen to Sirius sports during commute. I did not hate Skip but that Keshawn? Name? guy bugs me. The other guy is really good. Might be Perkins? Big Perk? Never seen it on TV.

I also like Stephen A. And of course the Mad Dog Chris Russo a favorite. Never on TV for them either. Only Sirius.

I like Skip... he is wrong a lot but he has good takes...
I liked him with Sharpe... never missed a show... I would have my coffee and or breakfast in bed as I watched and read the paper....

One thing about Skip, it was mostly the Dallas Cowboys show. Loved it. When GB knocked them out! 48-6 or 48-16? in the fourth quarter? Dak stunk!! I couldn’t wait to hear Skip discuss it.

In other news his show is terrible, and no one is watching. Bayless was never all that great to begin with and he's gotten worse as he's gotten older.

Forum List

Back