BREAKING NEWS: Sources say expectation of NO CHARGES against Hillary

Explain to me again the Castle Grande, where Hillary billed for the fraudulent work, and then Chelsea's bio daddy Web Hubbell went to the court, said he did the work Hillary billed for, and did two years in the poke as a result...

Is that the type of character you want in the White House, someone who lied, billed for fraud, and then let someone else take the fall??

you betcha that is who they want

Start practicing...

mrsmadampresident.png

Lakhota knows this thread is full of crap. No major news outlet has broken news about this so called revelation. And I follow all of them on twitter and facebook. Well, that is, unless you consider Mediaite a major news organization. Remember, the is the same CNN who, as the 800 page Benghazi report came out, plainly said the committee found no wrongdoing on her part. Oh my, we have psychics and speed readers up in here.

Lakhota knows this thread is full of crap. No news outlet has broken news about this so called revelation. That is, unless you consider Mediaite a major news organization. Remember, the is the same CNN who, as the 800 page Benghazi report came out, plainly said the committee found no wrongdoing on her part. Oh my, we have psychics and speed readers up in here.

CNN received an advance copy.

Lakhota knows this thread is full of crap. No news outlet has broken news about this so called revelation. That is, unless you consider Mediaite a major news organization. Remember, the is the same CNN who, as the 800 page Benghazi report came out, plainly said the committee found no wrongdoing on her part. Oh my, we have psychics and speed readers up in here.

And? Do you know how long it takes for the average reader to read an 800 page document? Want to hazard a guess?

And? Do you know how long it takes for the average reader to read an 800 page document? Want to hazard a guess?

It's an easy task for smart people - plus they can divide the task. Sharp lawyers and journalists can buzz through it. Ten smart speedreaders can read and comprehend 80 pages in a short amount of time. Then they can all share the highlights. It ain't rocket science...

Sharp lawyers and journalists can buzz through it. Ten smart speed readers can read and comprehend 80 pages in a short amount of time. Then they can all share the highlights. It ain't rocket science...

Ahh, but these are people being hired by a news source with an agenda. I doubt they're interested in reporting the actual facts of the report, just "committee finds no wrongdoing." Token lawyers and speed readers all.

Oh, and don't think a non indictment will punch Hillary's ticket into the WH. If that happens, it will give Trump more ammo to use against her. He can also preach about how the system is rigged, and how corrupt individuals are not being held accountable. So much red meat either way.

Start practicing...

mrsmadampresident.png

How about whore??

You liberals are downright becoming North Korean in your bowing and worshipping of this corrupt woman.

Whore? Got any "credible" proof - or do you just hate smart and powerful women?

How about the way she whored herself out to tyrants and dictators all over the world...trading political favors for money?

See....whoring isn't just sex. You libs are ALWAYS thinking of sex so I understand the instinctual response you had.

Start practicing...

mrsmadampresident.png

How about whore??

You liberals are downright becoming North Korean in your bowing and worshipping of this corrupt woman.

How about the way she whored herself out to tyrants and dictators all over the world...trading political favors for money?

See....whoring isn't just sex. You libs are ALWAYS thinking of sex so I understand the instinctual response you had.

Oh, so whore can apply to anything - like Trump being a lying whore. Cheating whore. Etc...

Start practicing...

mrsmadampresident.png

How about whore??

Oh, so whore can apply to anything - like Trump being a lying whore.

Oh the irony, the entire thread is still waiting for your non-existent link to CNN.

Forum List

Back