BREAKING NEWS: Sources say expectation of NO CHARGES against Hillary

Start practicing...

mrsmadampresident.png

How about whore??

You liberals are downright becoming North Korean in your bowing and worshipping of this corrupt woman.

Whore? Got any "credible" proof - or do you just hate smart and powerful women?

How about the way she whored herself out to tyrants and dictators all over the world...trading political favors for money?

See....whoring isn't just sex. You libs are ALWAYS thinking of sex so I understand the instinctual response you had.

Oh, so whore can apply to anything - like Trump being a lying whore.

Oh the irony, the entire thread is still waiting for your non-existent link to CNN.

Maybe I just made it up...

How about whore??

You liberals are downright becoming North Korean in your bowing and worshipping of this corrupt woman.

How about the way she whored herself out to tyrants and dictators all over the world...trading political favors for money?

See....whoring isn't just sex. You libs are ALWAYS thinking of sex so I understand the instinctual response you had.

Oh the irony, the entire thread is still waiting for your non-existent link to CNN.

We have seen enough of your threads to know full well what's going on. You might try starting an honest thread and winning an argument honestly for a refreshing change.

We have seen enough of your threads to know full well what's going on. You might try starting an honest thread and winning an argument honestly for a refreshing change.

Would you believe Adolf Trump? He knows it's true...

Of course not. She isnt known as "Crooked Hillary" for nothing.

The FBI has been duly threatened by Obama, Lynch and...by the DNC...who has a good shot at owning the next White House via Hillary or anyone who replaces her.

The FBI knows if they indict....their careers and the careers of other agents....will suffer badly. Budget cuts. Federal directives. All sorts of ways to make life hard.

THEN....of course...slick Willy met with Lynch to let her know the deal.

This is what far left regimes in Cuba, Russia, NKorea, China, etc do.

The FBI has a choice.

Do what's right and moral....and fuck themselves and their agents over for the next decade.

Or....

Drop it...stay off the Dems radar of vengeance....and let Crooked Hillary go free.

View attachment 80172

Typical right wing hysteria and an imagination gone wild. You got any proof of threats to the FBI other than Alex Jones type conspiracy theories? If there was a meeting where Bill was going to threaten Lynch, don't you think it would be done someplace other than a random crossing of paths at an airport?
doesnt matter what they talked about.....those 2 just added a whole bunch of baggage to hillaries already huge pile......this was her pile a few weeks ago...

now after this meeting...

Amazing how RWNLs can make so much out of nothing. If each of those suit cases represent a different right wing claim then I guess they are all empty.
it doesnt matter.....the only people who shrug this off are all the lefty party people....they dont care if hillary is a piece of shit,she is a democrat,thats all they look at......but millions of other people who do not have their head up the democrats asses look at this differently....it did not look right after all these accusations against her....it just makes her look guilty.....i know you cant grasp that bulldog,but then,thats your problem....

thanks for just proving what i just said......someday in the distant future maybe character will matter again....
You're good at bitching about the two parties but I don't see you offering any solutions.
then you dont read what i post.....geezus you are as bad as lakota....
I don't follow your posts, no. But I don't see you offering any solutions here, just bitching.
you cant put 2 and 2 together?.....how about cutting the cord and not supporting the half-assed people these parties throw at us.....as long as you party people just keep on shrugging your shoulders and keep on using that lame "lessor of 2 evils" bullshit nothing is ever going to change.....we are getting shittier and shittier people....but yet here we are,2 more people who most of the country dont like,both embroiled in numerous controversies,suspect character,if elected nothing will get done.....the list goes on....
You can go vote for a third party candidate, resulting in a Hillary presidency if you want. Just don't ask me to do something equally as stupid.
so how does that result in a hillary presidency?...you do realize many lefties here say voting 3rd party will result in a trump presidency...so explain that to me...how does someone voting for say Johnson help either one of the big 2?...if i vote for Johnson,he is getting the vote....the other 2 get shit....

The FBI has been duly threatened by Obama, Lynch and...by the DNC...who has a good shot at owning the next White House via Hillary or anyone who replaces her.

The FBI knows if they indict....their careers and the careers of other agents....will suffer badly. Budget cuts. Federal directives. All sorts of ways to make life hard.

The FBI has a choice.

Do what's right and moral....and fuck themselves and their agents over for the next decade.

Or....

Drop it...stay off the Dems radar of vengeance....and let Crooked Hillary go free.

View attachment 80172

Typical right wing hysteria and an imagination gone wild. You got any proof of threats to the FBI other than Alex Jones type conspiracy theories? If there was a meeting where Bill was going to threaten Lynch, don't you think it would be done someplace other than a random crossing of paths at an airport?
doesnt matter what they talked about.....those 2 just added a whole bunch of baggage to hillaries already huge pile......this was her pile a few weeks ago...

Amazing how RWNLs can make so much out of nothing. If each of those suit cases represent a different right wing claim then I guess they are all empty.
it doesnt matter.....the only people who shrug this off are all the lefty party people....they dont care if hillary is a piece of shit,she is a democrat,thats all they look at......but millions of other people who do not have their head up the democrats asses look at this differently....it did not look right after all these accusations against her....it just makes her look guilty.....i know you cant grasp that bulldog,but then,thats your problem....
apparently lakota cant grasp that either....but then he is a democrat party person beyond the norm....he would not care if he heard hillary plotting to subvert the country....he would still vote for her....right lakota?....

The FBI has a choice.

Or....

View attachment 80172

apparently lakota cant grasp that either....but then he is a democrat party person beyond the norm....he would not care if he heard hillary plotting to subvert the country....he would still vote for her....right lakota?....

Yep, she beats the hell out of Adolf Trump.

DOJ picked a great time to leak this story. It's also a plus that Elie Wiesel's death is dominating much of the headlines.

Breaking on CNN...

So long as nothing emerges from FBI interview today.
This was another petty attack by Republicans knew hillary was talking business on her personal email because they've probably all done it.

Just like all the Republicans who went after bill for Monica all had mistresses themselves. Or gay lovers. Or Dennis hastert was raping young boys

You're good at bitching about the two parties but I don't see you offering any solutions.
I don't follow your posts, no. But I don't see you offering any solutions here, just bitching.
you cant put 2 and 2 together?.....how about cutting the cord and not supporting the half-assed people these parties throw at us.....as long as you party people just keep on shrugging your shoulders and keep on using that lame "lessor of 2 evils" bullshit nothing is ever going to change.....we are getting shittier and shittier people....but yet here we are,2 more people who most of the country dont like,both embroiled in numerous controversies,suspect character,if elected nothing will get done.....the list goes on....
You can go vote for a third party candidate, resulting in a Hillary presidency if you want. Just don't ask me to do something equally as stupid.
so how does that result in a hillary presidency?...you do realize many lefties here say voting 3rd party will result in a trump presidency...so explain that to me...how does someone voting for say Johnson help either one of the big 2?...if i vote for Johnson,he is getting the vote....the other 2 get shit....
Boy are you dumb. Us liberals love a conservative 3rd party candidate.

Just like Republicans would love for Bernie to run

Because Democrats will vote for Hillary, not Johnson. This is basic stuff, Harry. Come on, man.

Breaking on CNN...

This was another petty attack by Republicans knew hillary was talking business on her personal email because they've probably all done it.

Just like all the Republicans who went after bill for Monica all had mistresses themselves. Or gay lovers. Or Dennis hastert was raping young boys
She broke the law. Justice Dept. ran by Democrats. It's all political cover for Billary.

Breaking on CNN...

She broke the law. Justice Dept. ran by Democrats. It's all political cover for Billary.
Then stop wasting tax payer dollars.

I'm watching 13 hours the movie about Benghazi. Nothing hillary could do and bush had 20 Benghazis.

Hugh Hewitt put this up on Twitter.....

1. @RichardGrenell @TheRickWilson: There is also @CNN @TeddyDavisCNN report that "sources" say @HillaryClinton will be cleared in 2 weeks.

She's clear now. This is all a show.

DNC and the Clinton Regime made sure the FBI knew that their lives would be total hell if they indicted.

You're an FBI agent making under 100K a year. Your future and your family's future....rests on whether you indict the most powerful political machine in US history.

I don't blame the agents one bit. Our empire is in a slow collapse. It's every man for himself now.

I wouldn't have indicted her. Imagine a lifelong audit from IRS. The worst assignments possible at work. Constant budget cuts. Never get promoted. Being constantly disciplined for petty mistakes.

Yall don't get it. We are in the dawn of a communist revolution in America. The Clintons are like the Castors in Cuba. Fuck with them and...well....we know how it ends.

The FBI is not the organization anymore that most think it is.
What is it then? Expound.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back