Breaking News: Supreme Court Has Chosen Not To Hear Any Of The 7 Marriage Equality Cases.

Since you seemed to have missed it in your rants, Vigilante I'll ask again:

Why does it offend your sensibilities so to call the union of two gay people marriage? Does your marriage somehow become less sacred? Is your marriage somehow less important? Is your marriage affected in any way whatsoever? No? Then why does it offend you so?

Because it is not marriage, but I know what you're really digging for, you want me to state that you're immoral and perverse, and all sorts of other things so you can bash the Bible! But, I don't care if you bash the Bible, and I don't care if you are immoral, and perverse, you fucking another guy and having it a legal civil union, is DIFFERENT than me fucking a woman and having a legal marriage! Simple biology is the difference!

Sorry, but "biology" isn't a valid reason to treat me differently under the law...in fact, it's blatantly discriminatory.

How is having the EXACT rights but calling one a Civil Union and the other a marriage treating you differently.... You also bothered by being call a queer, when that is the dictionary definition of what you are?

That would have worked ten years ago, but the hetero fascists said, "no" so you don't get to do that now.

Where would this have worked 10 years ago... please link me up as I've never heard the militant queers agree to that! I may be mistaken, teach me!

Why does it offend your sensibilities so to call the union of two gay people marriage? Does your marriage somehow become less sacred? Is your marriage somehow less important? Is your marriage affected in any way whatsoever? No? Then why does it offend you so?

Because it is not marriage, but I know what you're really digging for, you want me to state that you're immoral and perverse, and all sorts of other things so you can bash the Bible! But, I don't care if you bash the Bible, and I don't care if you are immoral, and perverse, you fucking another guy and having it a legal civil union, is DIFFERENT than me fucking a woman and having a legal marriage! Simple biology is the difference!
"Simple biology" is the difference? Would you care to explain that?

Do you call a woman, a man, and vice versa?..... There is a difference, but I don't suck cock, so I DO know the difference!
Are men and women to be treated differently under the law? I thought we were past those days.

Of course not, but do you DIFFERENTIATE between males and females?

The women of world would be heartbroken

I just couldn't do it to em
You never know Pop.....the urge could hit you

Why make me a part of your delusion?

Oh, I get it!

Rightwinger, you ain't my type!

You just don't understand homosexuality. It is not something you are born with. There is no GAY gene. Homosexuality is something you decide to be. There is nothing saying that at some time in your life you may decide you love a man and want to spend the rest of your life with him

In that case, you can now marry him

See Pop.....gay marriage helps even you
When did you decide to be heterosexual?

You just don't understand the science. Everybody is born the same. You walk along, straight as can be, when BOOM...the ghey hits ya

Have they found that elusive GAY GENE yet, or is it a cognitive choice to be gay? Consciously or unconsciously?

Well, one of us is a fucking idiot. Why does it offend your sensibilities so to call it marriage? Does your marriage somehow become less sacred? Is your marriage somehow less important? is your marriage affected in any way whatsoever? No? Then why does it offend you so?

Yes, we can see one of you is an idiot, but why draw attention to yourself in such an ugly light?
Being called an idiot by the guy that doesn't even understand the English language? Not really all that bothersome to me.

I'm arguing with someone who believes anal sex and leg humping is on par with heterosexual intercourse, AND I'm the idiot?

Seriously?

Your delusions are running your life

I won't let them intrude in mine
So...you feel the same about oral sex, eh? Just the missionary position for reproductive reasons only is valid to you?

No :ahole-1: I have oral sex with the same gender that YOU have oral sex with!
Ah...so you ARE Pop's sock.

Sorry, but "biology" isn't a valid reason to treat me differently under the law...in fact, it's blatantly discriminatory.

How is having the EXACT rights but calling one a Civil Union and the other a marriage treating you differently.... You also bothered by being call a queer, when that is the dictionary definition of what you are?

That would have worked ten years ago, but the hetero fascists said, "no" so you don't get to do that now.

Where would this have worked 10 years ago... please link me up as I've never heard the militant queers agree to that! I may be mistaken, teach me!

Yup, plenty of literature exists for LGBT willing to accept civil unions and freaks like you saying no, so, "Nope, no diverting the flow of the discussion for you."

Yes, we can see one of you is an idiot, but why draw attention to yourself in such an ugly light?
Being called an idiot by the guy that doesn't even understand the English language? Not really all that bothersome to me.

I'm arguing with someone who believes anal sex and leg humping is on par with heterosexual intercourse, AND I'm the idiot?

Seriously?

So...you feel the same about oral sex, eh? Just the missionary position for reproductive reasons only is valid to you?

No :ahole-1: I have oral sex with the same gender that YOU have oral sex with!
Ah...so you ARE Pop's sock.

And you ARE Flakey's sock! :ahole-1:

Yup, plenty of literature exists for LGBT willing to accept civil unions and freaks like you saying no, so, "Nope, no diverting the flow of the discussion for you."

Please post THREE articles about it!

Oh, I get it!

You just don't understand homosexuality. It is not something you are born with. There is no GAY gene. Homosexuality is something you decide to be. There is nothing saying that at some time in your life you may decide you love a man and want to spend the rest of your life with him

You just don't understand the science. Everybody is born the same. You walk along, straight as can be, when BOOM...the ghey hits ya

Have they found that elusive GAY GENE yet, or is it a cognitive choice to be gay? Consciously or unconsciously?

There is no Gay gene.......The Ghey hits you like the Ebola virus

We have learned that LGBT orientation is fixed, not chosen; that hetero fascists opposed civil unions until just recently, and many still do; and that Marty wants to bake cakes for gays.

LOL. That's the problem in a nutshell. You missed the whole birds and bees talk and skipped high school biology.
Oh no. I know what he means. However, I have learned from long experience that when it comes to you right-wing hacks, one is required to make you spell out your position clearly, and unequivocally, because otherwise, you spend all your time weasling with vague non-committal phrases.

For instance, I know he is talking about procreation, but I want him to plainly say that, so that when I slam him on it, he can't insist that that he "never said that".

Do you call a woman, a man, and vice versa?..... There is a difference, but I don't suck cock, so I DO know the difference!
And what, exactly, does the sex of the participants have to do with a civil contract?

What part of homosexual in homosexual marriage is confusing you?

It's not marriage, it's a UNION!
Why do you think I give a shit what you want to call marriage? You can call marriage a union, a grouping, a coupling, or partnership, or any other thing for all I care.

Then if you don't give a shit, get out of this fucking discussion :ahole-1:
So you want heterosexual unions and homosexual unions and ban the use of the word marriage? Why do you want to be the "word" police, what emotional relationship do you have with the sequence of letters m a r r i a g e?

No, marriage is for different sex joining Civil Union is for same sex! Is this above your pay level?
Why? Why is it so important to you that same sex couples not be allowed to use the word marriage? Why does that idea offend you so?

What part of homosexual in homosexual marriage is confusing you?

It's not marriage, it's a UNION!
Why do you think I give a shit what you want to call marriage? You can call marriage a union, a grouping, a coupling, or partnership, or any other thing for all I care.

Then if you don't give a shit, get out of this fucking discussion :ahole-1:
So you want heterosexual unions and homosexual unions and ban the use of the word marriage? Why do you want to be the "word" police, what emotional relationship do you have with the sequence of letters m a r r i a g e?

No, marriage is for different sex joining Civil Union is for same sex! Is this above your pay level?
Why can't a man and a woman enter a civil union? Are you discriminating against heterosexuals?

Did you see all the blacks he
I call you a fucking idiot! Would it make your little sensitivities feel better if we call one TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE and the other FAGERAL MARRIAGE?
Well, one of us is a fucking idiot. Why does it offend your sensibilities so to call it marriage? Does your marriage somehow become less sacred? Is your marriage somehow less important? is your marriage affected in any way whatsoever? No? Then why does it offend you so?

Seriously?

Oh, my

Are we going to list out all kinds?

Just do this

List all kinds that the demographic groups can do, then place beside the list an * beside the types that can get one one the two participants pregnant.

You will note that same sex coupling will have ZERO * 's

Did this really need to be explained to adults?

One advantage of gay marriage is suppose Pop23 decided to turn gay one day. That is how it works with gays.......they are walking around, straight as can be and......BOOM they catch the ghey

Now in this case Pop could dump his wife and marry the man of his dreams. Seems fair doesn't it? Gay marriage is an option open to all Americans

Oh, I get it!

Wrong weirdo, do not speak for me K?

And no , I am still not interested in you

One advantage of gay marriage is suppose Pop23 decided to turn gay one day. That is how it works with gays.......they are walking around, straight as can be and......BOOM they catch the ghey

Now in this case Pop could dump his wife and marry the man of his dreams. Seems fair doesn't it? Gay marriage is an option open to all Americans

Oh, I get it!

When did you decide to breath?

Immaterial argument. Marriage is not about procreation first and foremost; natural and artificial insemination is about procreating, with or without marriage.

Forum List

Back