Breaking News: Supreme Court Has Chosen Not To Hear Any Of The 7 Marriage Equality Cases.

Since you seemed to have missed it in your rants, Vigilante I'll ask again:

Why does it offend your sensibilities so to call the union of two gay people marriage? Does your marriage somehow become less sacred? Is your marriage somehow less important? Is your marriage affected in any way whatsoever? No? Then why does it offend you so?

Because it is not marriage, but I know what you're really digging for, you want me to state that you're immoral and perverse, and all sorts of other things so you can bash the Bible! But, I don't care if you bash the Bible, and I don't care if you are immoral, and perverse, you fucking another guy and having it a legal civil union, is DIFFERENT than me fucking a woman and having a legal marriage! Simple biology is the difference!
"Simple biology" is the difference? Would you care to explain that?

Do you call a woman, a man, and vice versa?..... There is a difference, but I don't suck cock, so I DO know the difference!
Are men and women to be treated differently under the law? I thought we were past those days.

Goodby separate showers and bathrooms.

Gays want it that way, so be it

The women of world would be heartbroken

I just couldn't do it to em
You never know Pop.....the urge could hit you

Why make me a part of your delusion?

Oh, I get it!

Rightwinger, you ain't my type!

You just don't understand homosexuality. It is not something you are born with. There is no GAY gene. Homosexuality is something you decide to be. There is nothing saying that at some time in your life you may decide you love a man and want to spend the rest of your life with him

In that case, you can now marry him

See Pop.....gay marriage helps even you
When did you decide to be heterosexual?

When did you decide to breath?

Pop, finally, admits sexuality is hardwired.

No need to respond him further.

One advantage of gay marriage is suppose Pop23 decided to turn gay one day. That is how it works with gays.......they are walking around, straight as can be and......BOOM they catch the ghey

Now in this case Pop could dump his wife and marry the man of his dreams. Seems fair doesn't it? Gay marriage is an option open to all Americans

Oh, I get it!

You just don't understand homosexuality. It is not something you are born with. There is no GAY gene. Homosexuality is something you decide to be. There is nothing saying that at some time in your life you may decide you love a man and want to spend the rest of your life with him

Wrong weirdo, do not speak for me K?

And no , I am still not interested in you

Homosexuality is a choice right?

Nothing stopping you from someday making that choice

Well, one of us is a fucking idiot. Why does it offend your sensibilities so to call it marriage? Does your marriage somehow become less sacred? Is your marriage somehow less important? is your marriage affected in any way whatsoever? No? Then why does it offend you so?

Yes, we can see one of you is an idiot, but why draw attention to yourself in such an ugly light?
Being called an idiot by the guy that doesn't even understand the English language? Not really all that bothersome to me.

I'm arguing with someone who believes anal sex and leg humping is on par with heterosexual intercourse, AND I'm the idiot?

Seriously?

Your delusions are running your life

I won't let them intrude in mine
So...you feel the same about oral sex, eh? Just the missionary position for reproductive reasons only is valid to you?

Oh, my

Are we going to list out all kinds?

Just do this

List all kinds that the demographic groups can do, then place beside the list an * beside the types that can get one one the two participants pregnant.

You will note that same sex coupling will have ZERO * 's

Did this really need to be explained to adults?

Well, then oral sex must not be masturbation. After all, there was a case just a few years ago of a guy being sued for child support, and all the chick had done was give him head...

Immaterial argument. Marriage is not about procreation first and foremost; natural and artificial insemination is about procreating, with or without marriage.

Only same sex couplings require a turkey baster though.

Yes, we can see one of you is an idiot, but why draw attention to yourself in such an ugly light?
Being called an idiot by the guy that doesn't even understand the English language? Not really all that bothersome to me.

I'm arguing with someone who believes anal sex and leg humping is on par with heterosexual intercourse, AND I'm the idiot?

Seriously?

So...you feel the same about oral sex, eh? Just the missionary position for reproductive reasons only is valid to you?

Oh, my

Just do this

List all kinds that the demographic groups can do, then place beside the list an * beside the types that can get one one the two participants pregnant.

Well, then oral sex must not be masturbation. After all, there was a case just a few years ago of a guy being sued for child support, and all the chick had done was give him head...

Was she known as big mouth in high school? That birth musta been a sight to see

Any other fairy tales?

Oh, I get it!

Wrong weirdo, do not speak for me K?

And no , I am still not interested in you

Homosexuality is a choice right?

Nothing stopping you from someday making that choice

Quit hitting on me dammit!

Pop has failed for many, many pages.

I am going to ignore him from now on in this thread unless he posts something of worth and interest.

He has not for a very long time.

Seriously?

Oh, my

Just do this

Any other fairy tales?

You really should make sure that you are aware of what is going on in the real world, before making snarky comments that just make you sound like an unfinformed dickwad:

Oral Sex Leads To Child Support

Pop has failed for many, many pages.

I am going to ignore him from now on in this thread unless he posts something of worth and interest.

He has not for a very long time.

Now if you can ignore yourself you'll feel much better, cuz, you ain't very good at this v

Seriously?

Oh, my

Just do this

Any other fairy tales?

You really should make sure that you are aware of what is going on in the real world, before making snarky comments that just make you sound like an unfinformed dickwad:

That crazy sperm plus egg thing again

Gosh, only possible with a male and a female.

Lol

Immaterial argument. Marriage is not about procreation first and foremost;

Your silly response seems to suggest that you keep missing the first, most important part of Jake's argument. So, I thought I would help you out, and make it stand out for you...

Says nutjobs that can't create children within their unions.

Too bad, so sad

Again showing the incredibly different dynamics between the two demographic groups

I would never ignore Jake, would be like ignoring a cute lil puppy. Nope, can't do it.

Jake, here's a biscuit

Good boy

Since you seemed to have missed it in your rants, Vigilante I'll ask again:

Why does it offend your sensibilities so to call the union of two gay people marriage? Does your marriage somehow become less sacred? Is your marriage somehow less important? Is your marriage affected in any way whatsoever? No? Then why does it offend you so?

Because it is not marriage, but I know what you're really digging for, you want me to state that you're immoral and perverse, and all sorts of other things so you can bash the Bible! But, I don't care if you bash the Bible, and I don't care if you are immoral, and perverse, you fucking another guy and having it a legal civil union, is DIFFERENT than me fucking a woman and having a legal marriage! Simple biology is the difference!

Sorry, but "biology" isn't a valid reason to treat me differently under the law...in fact, it's blatantly discriminatory.

How is having the EXACT rights but calling one a Civil Union and the other a marriage treating you differently.... You also bothered by being call a queer, when that is the dictionary definition of what you are?

Because civil marriage for straights, civil unions for gays isn't exactly the same. Did the same water come out of both of these fountains?

colored-water-fountain.jpg

Why yes it did and yet separate water fountains are unconstitutional just as setting up Civil Unions for gays and Civil Marriage for straights would be. What would not be unconstitutional is Civil Unions for all non familial consenting adult couples or Civil Marriage for all non familial consenting adult couples.

I have a legal, civil marriage license issued by my state. There is no valid reason to treat my legal civil marriage license any differently than yours is treated...except for discrimination based on animus.

And since black and whites have EXACTLY the same rights, we should call blacks, white, and vice versa..... are they different? :ahole-1:
You do get that your whole argument hinges on your own incorrect definition of marriage, right? I even showed you that "man and woman" is not, and never has been a requirement for the contract, or the definition. That addition is a purely religious one, while the institution of marriage is a secular, civil one.

Your silly response seems to suggest that you keep missing the first, most important part of Jake's argument. So, I thought I would help you out, and make it stand out for you...

Too bad, so sad

Again showing the incredibly different dynamics between the two demographic groups

I would never ignore Jake, would be like ignoring a cute lil puppy. Nope, can't do it.

Jake, here's a biscuit

Good boy
Actually so says 7 different Federal Circuit courts. Sorry, they trump you.

Oh, my

Just do this

Any other fairy tales?

Lol
Completely missing the point that your "masturbation" resulted in a pregnancy, but okay. My, you do keep changing the goalposts in order to keep your ignorance alive, don't you?

Sorry, but "biology" isn't a valid reason to treat me differently under the law...in fact, it's blatantly discriminatory.

How is having the EXACT rights but calling one a Civil Union and the other a marriage treating you differently.... You also bothered by being call a queer, when that is the dictionary definition of what you are?

Because civil marriage for straights, civil unions for gays isn't exactly the same. Did the same water come out of both of these fountains?

Why yes it did and yet separate water fountains are unconstitutional just as setting up Civil Unions for gays and Civil Marriage for straights would be. What would not be unconstitutional is Civil Unions for all non familial consenting adult couples or Civil Marriage for all non familial consenting adult couples.

I have a legal, civil marriage license issued by my state. There is no valid reason to treat my legal civil marriage license any differently than yours is treated...except for discrimination based on animus.

And since black and whites have EXACTLY the same rights, we should call blacks, white, and vice versa..... are they different? :ahole-1:
You do get that your whole argument hinges on your own incorrect definition of marriage, right? I even showed you that "man and woman" is not, and never has been a requirement for the contract, or the definition. That addition is a purely religious one, while the institution of marriage is a secular, civil one.

How many jet pilot licenses were issue prior to the invention of jet aircraft?

Hmmmm, guess there was no need as no one would have ever
Oh, my

Just do this

Any other fairy tales?

Lol
Completely missing the point that your "masturbation" resulted in a pregnancy, but okay. My, you do keep changing the goalposts in order to keep your ignorance alive, don't you?

I pity you, I really do

A man can masturbate and spread that goo al over his boyfriend all freaking day and end up with a goo stained boyfriend. He can do that 24/7/365 and end up the same every day

A man can apply the same to a women and the risk of what??

PREGNANCY

but children that must get their own way discount that as not changing the dynamics of the different demographic groups.

So sad for you.

Too bad, so sad

Jake, here's a biscuit

Good boy

Today

How many jet pilot licenses were issue prior to the invention of jet aircraft?

Hmmmm, guess there was no need as no one would have ever
The question becomes of course, "who invented marriage". Now, since the social practice of taking a spouse existed long before formal theology, I would submit that it was always a civil, secular invention. Which means that any qualifications for "legitimacy" that any religion added to the contract is only valid for the followers of that religion. Guess what? No one is demanding that any religious organization "recognize" the marriages of these couples; only that government, an d businesses do.

Any other fairy tales?

Lol

I pity you, I really do

A man can masturbate and spread that goo al over his boyfriend all freaking day and end up with a goo stained boyfriend. He can do that 24/7/365 and end up the same every day

A man can apply the same to a women and the risk of what??

PREGNANCY

but children that must get their own way discount that as not changing the dynamics of the different demographic groups.

So sad for you.

And there you go, returning to the same, stupid, "If you can't produce offspring, your marriage is less valid" argument. Why? Why do you hate sterile, and infertile people. You can insist that your argument doesn't include them all you want, but the fact is, it does. That's why it's a stupid argument.

You really should find a different argument, because every time you use this one, it just makes you sound stupid, and hateful.

Too bad, so sad

Jake, here's a biscuit

Good boy

Today
No. Actually, I don't recall a single court, ever, that supported the argument that procreation was the reason for marriage. Some Religions have; but I don't know of a court that has.

Forum List

Back