Breaking news: The Russians asked for a secured line, not Kushner

Obama wasn't a traitor. Not like our Russian Poodle. Remember, Obama opened White House logs to the public so we knew who visited the White House and who let them in. All that is secret under Trump. Go ahead, justify it.

We know this to be a fact, but it's so easy for Republicans to ignore it. It's like they have suddenly learned to love Russia over America. Go figure.
Why so you can boycott them?

According to a Fox News report from an unnamed source, it was not Kushner who broached the idea of a secured line to Moscow, but the Russians. Which kinda puts a little different spin on this whole imbroglio, which actually isn't a big deal in the 1st place considering how much information is being leaked to the media these days.

Yeah, I get it, unnamed source and a Fox News story. But the WaPo story is based on an anonymous letter; neither story has anything to confirm or deny any part of this incident. It's not like anyone with an ounce of integrity can say which story is right.

Jared Kushner didn't suggest Russian communications channel in meeting, source says

Fox News? Anonymous source? Was it Hannity? Hilarious!!!!!

According to a Fox News report from an unnamed source, it was not Kushner who broached the idea of a secured line to Moscow, but the Russians. Which kinda puts a little different spin on this whole imbroglio, which actually isn't a big deal in the 1st place considering how much information is being leaked to the media these days.

Yeah, I get it, unnamed source and a Fox News story. But the WaPo story is based on an anonymous letter; neither story has anything to confirm or deny any part of this incident. It's not like anyone with an ounce of integrity can say which story is right.

Jared Kushner didn't suggest Russian communications channel in meeting, source says

Fox News? Anonymous source? Was it Hannity? Hilarious!!!!!
There is nothing hilarious about Hannity. He's a good news source. Only a Liberal would think otherwise. And who gives a fuck what a Liberal thinks.

"According to a Fox News report from an unnamed source".....

Well you guys on the Left are pretty damn quick to believe an unnamed source from anybody else. So, if it agrees with your agenda it must be true, otherwise it's BS? Okey dokey.

Drop a little truth on a Republican and suddenly, it's a "fabrication". Republicans haven't been able to point to anything they have "accomplished" they aren't ashamed of for decades. And now they support a traitor. What a stupid thing to say.

Remember, instead of denying the meeting happened, which they didn't, they are trying to "change it". Why were they even having that meeting in the first place and why were they discussing working around US intelligence agencies and what was they were and still are "hiding"? You realize it's normal for administrations to contact foreign nations, even before taking office? It happens all the time, yet Trump is a traitor with NO EVIDENCE to support. Pathetic.

Trump retweets report based on anonymous source after blasting anonymous sources. Like most libs., Trump is an idiot, though does have some great qualities.

Yeah, I get it, unnamed source and a Fox News story. But the WaPo story is based on an anonymous letter; neither story has anything to confirm or deny any part of this incident. It's not like anyone with an ounce of integrity can say which story is right.do

Fake news, Trump said it was fake news, so it's fake news what you've just said.

My point is that it's ALL fake news, the bullshit story about collusion, the bullshit story about Kushner and this secured line to the Kremlin. There is not one bit of actual proof to back ANY of this shit up. And yet we have liberal left assholes hollering long and louw d about impeachment. You guys and your cohorts in the media are a total disgrace; your undying hatred for Trump has pretty much blinded you to honest reason.
I tried to a reply and it wentr disappeared so if any strange shows up please disregard....
61889"]
Who gives a shit which story is right. There was nothing wrong or illegal about discussing lines of communication. It's just that simple.

Using the communications gear of the enemy for classified communications is a violation of a shitload of laws.

Who says that back channel would be used to pass classified data?[/QUOT

Yeah, I get it, unnamed source and a Fox News story. But the WaPo story is based on an anonymous letter; neither story has anything to confirm or deny any part of this incident. It's not like anyone with an ounce of integrity can say which story is right.do

Fake news, Trump said it was fake news, so it's fake news what you've just said.

My point is that it's ALL fake news, the bullshit story about collusion, the bullshit story about Kushner and this secured line to the Kremlin. There is not one bit of actual proof to back ANY of this shit up. And yet we have liberal left assholes hollering long and louw d about impeachment. You guys and your cohorts in the media are a total disgrace; your undying hatred for Trump has pretty much blinded you to honest reason.
I tried to a reply and it wentr disappeared so if any strange shows up please disregard....
61889"]
Who gives a shit which story is right. There was nothing wrong or illegal about discussing lines of communication. It's just that simple.

Using the communications gear of the enemy for classified communications is a violation of a shitload of laws.

Who says that back channel would be used to pass classified data?[/QUOT

Use the reply function and type your reply a couple of lines below the last area In quotes.

Which is the same thing that the other report is based on.

Obama wasn't a traitor. Not like our Russian Poodle. Remember, Obama opened White House logs to the public so we knew who visited the White House and who let them in. All that is secret under Trump. Go ahead, justify it.

We know this to be a fact, but it's so easy for Republicans to ignore it. It's like they have suddenly learned to love Russia over America. Go figure.
So not publishing the White House logs makes you a traitor? Do you have any idea how crazed and idiotic you sound?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Forum List

Back