Breaking news: Trump fires Bolton

When he was first appointed. Reporters were asking how he would deal with the differences between his world view and Trump's and he said his job was to support Trump's.

It is possible to support someone and not agree with them 100%
There have been reports for months that Bolton was out of step with much of the administration, for example, he and Pompeo at one point didn't speak to each other for weeks. Once the President has made a decision, Bolton's job was to advise the President on how to implement it, not to advise against it. Bolton apparently wasn't able to handle this.

To which nobody but Trump it seems was surprised by his inability to do so
I don't recall anyone in the administration complaining about Bolton when he was hired but there were many who wanted to see him go now, so it would seem many people were surprised Bolton couldn't live up to his promise to support the Presidents' policies instead of his own.

People in the Admin have learned not to complain if they want to keep their jobs.

I was referring more to those of us on the outside watching the circus. No way Bolton was ever going to give in, he was ,in my opinion, hoping to bring Trump to his way of thinking.

I credit Trump for not falling for it
i headslap him for constantly putting himself in these situations.

This guy is more unstable than Bolton.

As of September 10, 2019, when United States National Security Advisor John Bolton vacated the position, Kupperman was made Acting United States National Security Advisor.

btw: Excellent... Another "Acting" to act for the Great Orange Douche Reality TV Show.

That's just Great. MAGA in full Bloom. We will have the 6th NSA in 3 years. When the Great Douche names the new loser. 2 Acting and 4 Appointed.

upload_2019-9-10_14-36-8.png

And..
Kupperman was made Acting United States National Security Advisor.

WOW!!! Is not MAGA the greatest thang ever! To leave us unprotected.

Last edited:
"this humble and deeply thoughtful man has walked the path of mortal combat with the most barbaric evil of our time: Islamic terrorism

he has defeated the most bloodthirsty dictators and terrorists with insight, humor, fighting courage, and fierce compassion, not only for US soldiers but for victims of war" - President Trump on Bolton
Trump trying out a stand up comedy routine.

I'm thinking Nikki Haley will probably be his be his NSA.

She's just as bad as Bolton. Probably even worse.
You mean because she doesn't hate Jews.

No. I mean because she's no less a regime change neocon than Bolton.
Only in your imagination. In fact, she has openly opposed regime change in Iran as a US goal. Why don't you tell the truth and admit you are making this nonsense up because she doesn't share your hatred of Jews? Are you ashamed?

• This despotic idiot can't even keep people who are on his side and back him!
This is why this fucker is so dangerous. He won't listen to anyone! He thinks he knows everything. He's completely irrational and erratic. And Putin and KMU love it.

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
    ....I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.

367 replies881 retweets2,765 likes

Show this thread

2. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
    I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore....

719 replies1,368 retweets3,515 likes

Show this thread

Bye, Felicia

It's total idiocy to continue to offer the explanation that the President should have those who share his views every time he fires someone.

There is a very simple way to ensure he will find people who share his views. It's called vetting and it's an invaluable process.

That asshole Obama didn't vet his administration very well because we got some very sleazy, corrupt and dishonest officials. They may been vetted for loyalty to Obama's vile and destructive agenda but they sure as hell didn't serve the American people very well.

Trump was elected by the American people to carry out a very different agenda than what we normally see with the DC swamp. He demands that his staff carry out his agenda and when they don't then they are gone. That is a good thing.

I don't think I've said anything that would suggest the President NOT carry out his agenda. Vetting is a useful tool that would help him identify like minded people.

What's your issue with using a method that has been proven to work. It's silly to rush in people merely for the purpose of filling the slot as soon as possible. He should take his time and choose carefully. This really shouldn't be controversial.

I think the problem is that Trump's agenda is so anti Swamp that it is hard to find people that fit the bill. He hires people that promises to follow his agenda but they don't.

Trump's agenda is not business as usual but to change the paradigm. He learned to do that as a businessman. Different than a politician. Not a lot of people want to go along with that.

It is good that Trump has the courage to insist that his agenda be followed and if it isn't then don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

It is refreshing to have a President that has the courage to do what the American people hired him to do.

I also think that Trump hired Bolton as a counter voice to his anti interventionist leanings. After all, Bolton is the King of the Neocons who want the US to be the world's policeman. Before taking the job I suspect Bolton promised to be loyal even when the President rejected Bolton's advice. Evidently that didn't work out too well.

It's total idiocy to continue to offer the explanation that the President should have those who share his views every time he fires someone.

There is a very simple way to ensure he will find people who share his views. It's called vetting and it's an invaluable process.

That asshole Obama didn't vet his administration very well because we got some very sleazy, corrupt and dishonest officials. They may been vetted for loyalty to Obama's vile and destructive agenda but they sure as hell didn't serve the American people very well.

Trump was elected by the American people to carry out a very different agenda than what we normally see with the DC swamp. He demands that his staff carry out his agenda and when they don't then they are gone. That is a good thing.

I don't think I've said anything that would suggest the President NOT carry out his agenda. Vetting is a useful tool that would help him identify like minded people.

What's your issue with using a method that has been proven to work. It's silly to rush in people merely for the purpose of filling the slot as soon as possible. He should take his time and choose carefully. This really shouldn't be controversial.
Trump says he likes "acting" better.

I'm thinking Nikki Haley will probably be his be his NSA.
Oh God no. She is a god damned crazed fucking warmonger. Entirely controlled by the war machine’s billionaires.

If he names her we know the swamp owns Donnie, not that further proof is required.

Trump says he likes "acting" better.

A very witty pun. (grin)

Only in your imagination. In fact, she has openly opposed regime change in Iran as a US goal. Why don't you tell the truth and admit you are making this nonsense up because she doesn't share your hatred of Jews? Are you ashamed?

Dude, I will eat you alive in a foreign policy debate. And I'm just the kind of dickhead who would do it in front of all of your friends with that attitude of yours. I couldn't care less about the jews, try that arbitrary victim status, Romper Room horse pucky with other people. lol.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back