Breaking news: Trump fires Bolton

I'm sure this had nothing to do with Bolton objecting to Trump's blunderous meeting/un-meeting with the Taliban on the anniversary of 9/11.

I mean, Trumpov went out of his way to say/LIE the decision was all his and he didn't talk to anyone about it.

`

• This despotic idiot can't even keep people who are on his side and back him!
This is why this fucker is so dangerous. He won't listen to anyone! He thinks he knows everything. He's completely irrational and erratic. And Putin and KMU love it.

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
    ....I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.

367 replies881 retweets2,765 likes

Show this thread

2. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
    I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore....

719 replies1,368 retweets3,515 likes

Show this thread

You are upset that he fired Boulton? Why is that? Did you want a "war monger" as National Security Adviser?

Why would you be ticked off that he fired Boulton. I think there are a irrational people on the left and it is impossible to reason with your types.

Well done Mr Trump. Have nothing but praise for this move!

Seriously, anti-Trumpers should not refuse to take a yes for an answer.

Bolton is comically full of bad ideas and while we should blame Turmp for hiring him, we should also at least credit him for firing him.

Only in your imagination. In fact, she has openly opposed regime change in Iran as a US goal. Why don't you tell the truth and admit you are making this nonsense up because she doesn't share your hatred of Jews? Are you ashamed?

Dude, I will eat you alive in a foreign policy debate. And I'm just the kind of dickhead who would do it in front of all of your friends with that attitude of yours. I couldn't care less about the jews, try that arbitrary victim status, Romper Room horse pucky with other people. lol.
And yet you haven't displayed any of the intellect you claim to possess in any of your posts. Why is that?

Trump was tired of Bolton sitting on his ass. Bolton isnt worth a shit to Trump. of course he was gonna fire him, my friends!

My, my, my. Liberals used to excoriate Bolton as a far-right war monger. But, well, now that Trump has canned him, liberals are painting Bolton as the poor, innocent victim.

It is no secret that Trump was becoming increasingly uncomfortable with Bolton's strongly interventionist foreign policy. Trump brought him on board to appease the neocons, but clearly the experiment has failed.

Will be interesting to watch how the elite never-TRUMP republicans praise Bolton without losing favor of the anti-TRUMP MSM.

This is why this fucker is so dangerous. He won't listen to anyone! He thinks he knows everything. He's completely irrational and erratic. And Putin and KMU love it.

....I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.

Show this thread

I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore....

Show this thread
Shows just how uninformed and stupid you are.

Bolton is certainly NOT on Trumps side when it comes to issues of war. Trump wants OUT of conflict not deeper in it.

Anyone who would imply Trump and Bolton thought alike on military affairs needs their head examined.

Show this thread

Show this thread
Shows just how uninformed and stupid you are.

Bolton is certainly NOT on Trumps side when it comes to issues of war. Trump wants OUT of conflict not deeper in it.

If that was true, we would be out.

Liberals don’t like Bolton because he wants to keep our enemies inline.
He is an idiot war monger

Then praise Trump for firing him . Just take your TDS meds and when you mellow out acknowledge that Trump did the right thing.

I do praise him

I thought he was a fool to hire Bolton, but at least he came to his senses
When only tha thangs under the bottom of the barrel when you lift it up are wanting to work for you.
You get the Bolton types on the job. And Later on Faux News Spewing more lies.

Forum List

Back