Breaking news: Trump fires Bolton

I am sick of all the drama, both parties seem to thrive on all the drama. I am not going to vote for a Republican or Democrat this next election, I will find a no drama third party.
So you vote for both Repuggers and Dems by doing so. Another MAGA Voter speaks.

No you don't. You vote for who you believe is the best candidate.
List the winners by voting third party.

1) B.Sanders.
2) ??

It always helps elect a Dem or Repugger. It's always good and better to vote Dem.

Dem policies have given us cities like Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore and New Orleans. Republicans believe in cutting taxes and spending more, both parties are insane. Hell, Dems want to send us another $100 trillion in debt, what stupid nonsense.

SO THE DEMS MADE TRUMP COME UP WITH A TRILLION DOLLAR DEFICIT , then wave his magic wand to the tune of a 4 BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET -

got it -

Where in the hell did I say that? Maybe you need to take reading comprehension class.

My favorite headline concerning Bolton's departure.....

John Bolton left because Trump wouldn’t let him start a war

But Bolton is most known for openly and passionately calling on the US to bomb nations he deems irredeemably dangerous. North Korea and Iran held a special place in his heart, writing that America should attack them for pursuing nuclear weapons and even advocating regime change. Doves worried aloud that missiles would start flying soon after Bolton stepped foot inside the Oval Office.

Good....The warmongering neocon Bushbot was always a shitty pick for NSA.

I hear Tulsi Gabbard's schedule has an opening.

Now , what's the over/ under on how many days before he becomes a darling of the lamer media?
We keep hearing that.....make sure to let us know when that happens....or should we bump such comments as yours?

So he claims he hires the best...goes and hire the worst and later fires them putting the blame on them but himself. What we call this type of person ?

But Bolton is most known for openly and passionately calling on the US to bomb nations he deems irredeemably dangerous. North Korea and Iran held a special place in his heart, writing that America should attack them for pursuing nuclear weapons and even advocating regime change. Doves worried aloud that missiles would start flying soon after Bolton stepped foot inside the Oval Office.

Don't forget this guy:

Thank God the war mongering neocon deep stater is out of the administration. I never liked his looks either. I can't tell if he has a moustache or if he just lets his nose hair grow out.

Don't forget this guy:

Or this one:

• This despotic idiot can't even keep people who are on his side and back him!
This is why this fucker is so dangerous. He won't listen to anyone! He thinks he knows everything. He's completely irrational and erratic. And Putin and KMU love it.

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
    ....I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.

367 replies881 retweets2,765 likes

Show this thread

2. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
    I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore....

719 replies1,368 retweets3,515 likes

Show this thread
1. you definitely have TDS--hahahhaha
2. I LOVE IT--Trump is kicking a$$$$

• This despotic idiot can't even keep people who are on his side and back him!
This is why this fucker is so dangerous. He won't listen to anyone! He thinks he knows everything. He's completely irrational and erratic. And Putin and KMU love it.

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
    ....I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.

367 replies881 retweets2,765 likes

Show this thread

2. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
    I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore....

719 replies1,368 retweets3,515 likes

Show this thread

BL
BOLTON LEAKED INFORMATION TO THE PRESS DUMB ASSES!!
Another one to add to the World Record Holding Presidential Cabinet for hitting the door on the way out.
Must be at least number 560!
I LOVE it!!
MAGA

Forum List

Back