Breaking news: Trump fires Bolton

• This despotic idiot can't even keep people who are on his side and back him!
This is why this fucker is so dangerous. He won't listen to anyone! He thinks he knows everything. He's completely irrational and erratic. And Putin and KMU love it.

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
    ....I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.

367 replies881 retweets2,765 likes

Show this thread

2. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
    I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore....

719 replies1,368 retweets3,515 likes

Show this thread
We are in good hands with DJT and his national security team. I am a “realist” on foreign policy and have always disagreed with Neo-Cons. Iraq War was not good foreign policy. Critical of it from the beginning.

Gee. Today Former NSA Flynn was in court today for sentencing. Will Bolton be there itself in the future?

LOL!

Michael Flynn sentencing set for Dec. 18 in case where he pleaded guilty to lying to FBI
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...ced252-d315-11e9-86ac-0f250cc91758_story.html
I don’t think Bolton was there long enough to be involved in any crimes the way others of trumps circle of “friends“.
What criminal activity was there directly associated with Trump? None.

Gee. Today Former NSA Flynn was in court today for sentencing. Will Bolton be there itself in the future?

LOL!

Michael Flynn sentencing set for Dec. 18 in case where he pleaded guilty to lying to FBI
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...ced252-d315-11e9-86ac-0f250cc91758_story.html
I don’t think Bolton was there long enough to be involved in any crimes the way others of trumps circle of “friends“.
Bolton Aided An FBI-Investigated Moscow Banker And NRA To Plug Russian Gun Rights | HuffPost

It's total idiocy to continue to offer the explanation that the President should have those who share his views every time he fires someone.

There is a very simple way to ensure he will find people who share his views. It's called vetting and it's an invaluable process.

That asshole Obama didn't vet his administration very well because we got some very sleazy, corrupt and dishonest officials. They may been vetted for loyalty to Obama's vile and destructive agenda but they sure as hell didn't serve the American people very well.

Trump was elected by the American people to carry out a very different agenda than what we normally see with the DC swamp. He demands that his staff carry out his agenda and when they don't then they are gone. That is a good thing.
Yeah...all those Obama Administration members who were indicted and convicted. Who were they again?

It's total idiocy to continue to offer the explanation that the President should have those who share his views every time he fires someone.

There is a very simple way to ensure he will find people who share his views. It's called vetting and it's an invaluable process.

That asshole Obama didn't vet his administration very well because we got some very sleazy, corrupt and dishonest officials. They may been vetted for loyalty to Obama's vile and destructive agenda but they sure as hell didn't serve the American people very well.

Trump was elected by the American people to carry out a very different agenda than what we normally see with the DC swamp. He demands that his staff carry out his agenda and when they don't then they are gone. That is a good thing.
Yeah...all those Obama Administration members who were indicted and convicted. Who were they again?
Those protected by FBI, Attorney Generals, and liberal media. Media sucked Sotoro balls for 8 years. Disgraceful.

When will the chaos end? When will the supporters of Trump wake up and at the very least vote someone other than Trump into the Oval Office?

Kim keeps tossing missiles into the sky, and Trump tweets nonsense.

What do our troops in S. Korea feel about such belligerence? How about our S. Korea Allies?

Trump has flipped and flopped several times on background checks, now he says we have enough (once he was schooled by the NRA that he better not support the H. or Rep. Bill if he wants to keep his job).

Trump is doing an excellent job as president. Bolton is just saving grace so he can get a job at MSNBC.

Trump is inept.

images

~S~

When will the chaos end? When will the supporters of Trump wake up and at the very least vote someone other than Trump into the Oval Office?

Kim keeps tossing missiles into the sky, and Trump tweets nonsense.

What do our troops in S. Korea feel about such belligerence? How about our S. Korea Allies?

Trump has flipped and flopped several times on background checks, now he says we have enough (once he was schooled by the NRA that he better not support the H. or Rep. Bill if he wants to keep his job).

1. Bolton resignation should make you happy, so I see no issue with this except was he asked for his resignation or did he offer it?

2. Well I do understand Obama had North Korea not tossing Missles and Trump allow them to play with them again...

Oh wait Obana failed also.

Now do you understand that China is pulling the strings on North Korea missle testing?

Of course not and you believe Kim does whatever he want without Beijing or Moscow blessing.

Notice the increase of the trade war and now Kim is tossing missles... Remind me of the dispute over the South China Sea during Obama time and China allowing Kim to play with his missiles while China take more of the South China Sea.

3. Now explain to the kind board how background checks would have stopped Sandy Hook, Santa Fe, Texas or even the San Bernadino shootings?

When you answer they would have not then explain to the good board why you keep on selling this idea when you know criminals do not care about your laws but you know this already...

Common sense gun regulations may not prevent a monster from getting a gun, but no regulations assure a monster will get a gun and kill innocent people.

When good people stand by and do nothing but offer their condolences and prayers, nothing will happen. When good people attempt to end the violence, maybe good outcomes will prevail over evil ones.

When the NRA is finally recognized for what it is, a terrorist ORGANIZATION, maybe members of the Senate will toss Moscow's Bitch, err ... Mitch ... out of the leadership good things will happen.

What would you consider common sense regulations?

Amazing, you fricken libs whine when Bolton comes in the door, then you whine again when going out the door...just fricken amazing.
Who is whining? I am glad to see him go. He was itching for war.
Not itching for war, but wanting to see regime change in Iran, which most of us would agree would benefit the Iranian people, and believing military force might be necessary. However, the President's goal is not regime change but a credible end to Iran's efforts to acquire nuclear weapons and an end to its imperialist wars throughout the ME. Agree with him or not, and in this instance I do not, I have always thought Bolton was a man of principle who continued to push for what he thought was right even when it was unpopular, as it is now. That's an admirable quality, much too rare in Washington.

Amazing, you fricken libs whine when Bolton comes in the door, then you whine again when going out the door...just fricken amazing.
Not itching for war, but wanting to see regime change in Iran, which most of us would agree would benefit the Iranian people, and believing military force might be necessary. However, the President's goal is not regime change but a credible end to Iran's efforts to acquire nuclear weapons and an end to its imperialist wars throughout the ME. Agree with him or not, and in this instance I do not, I have always thought Bolton was a man of principle who continued to push for what he thought was right even when it was unpopular, as it is now. That's an admirable quality, much too rare in Washington.
I would have though we would have learned a lesson about regime change by now. No....Bolton prefers war to diplomacy. A hardliner.

Sorry, what wars has Iran engaged in?

Warmongering nonsense. No more dead kids for empire.

I see it somewhat different. I don't think he was a good fit in this administration....might have been in another, but not this one.
Trump sees himself as a negotiator on the world stage, having a hawk in his corner could have, or might hamper
an honest attempt at a touchy negotiation.

Sorry, what wars has Iran engaged in?
Iran-Iraq War | Causes, Summary, Casualties, & Facts

Forum List

Back