Breaking News..... Yes Hillary Clinton broke the law.

Obama: Alleged IRS political targeting 'outrageous' - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2013/05/13/politics/irs-conservative-targeting/
CNN
May 14, 2013 - The IRS targeted other groups seeking tax-exempt status in addition to tea party ... Obama calls the IRS's alleged targeting "outrageous," vows to hold IRS ... "The Committee on Ways and Means will get to the bottom of this ...

You know.....every once in a while I am reminded of when Bill Clinton showed up. The Republican party began an eight year witch hunt ranging thru everything from the Clinton's real estate dealing in Arkansas to his under the desk blowjobs trying to do one thing, remove him from office. Guess What??? They wasted over $100 million taxpayers dollars and all of Kenneth Starr and his staff's time and Clinton still left office at the end of his two terms with a 65% approval rating.

It was hilarious to me at the time when Kennth Star report came out though.

The left on the newspaper opinion papers shit in their pants..

All they did for years is :

Deny
Deny
Deny....

And people take the "Fifth" to avoid fishing expeditions.

:bsflag: they take the 5th because they really are guilty of hiding valuable info. and/or wanting to protect the liar they are being questioned about.., especially when involves demorat scumbags. :up:

Eyeah..

Justice official to plead the Fifth in attorney probe - CNN.com

The official, Monica Goodling, will not testify because senators have already decided that wrongdoing occurred, said Goodling's attorney in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Goodling is a senior counsel and White House liaison to Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, who has been under pressure to resign after the firings. She is taking a leave of absence from the department. (The woman behind the story )

CNN
May 14, 2013 - The IRS targeted other groups seeking tax-exempt status in addition to tea party ... Obama calls the IRS's alleged targeting "outrageous," vows to hold IRS ... "The Committee on Ways and Means will get to the bottom of this ...

You know.....every once in a while I am reminded of when Bill Clinton showed up. The Republican party began an eight year witch hunt ranging thru everything from the Clinton's real estate dealing in Arkansas to his under the desk blowjobs trying to do one thing, remove him from office. Guess What??? They wasted over $100 million taxpayers dollars and all of Kenneth Starr and his staff's time and Clinton still left office at the end of his two terms with a 65% approval rating.

Deny
Deny
Deny....

I repeat......they spent $100 million and eight years trying to remove him from office and he finished his two terms with a 65% approval rating.

CNN

Deny
Deny
Deny....

I repeat......they spent $100 million and eight years trying to remove him from office and he finished his two terms with a 65% approval rating.

Michelle spent that much money on a vacation to France a few years ago...dork

CNN

Deny
Deny
Deny....

At some point you gotta realize that conservatives could give two shits about spending, deficits or debt.

It's another cudgel.

CNN

Deny
Deny
Deny....

Damned Lie!!!
I've gottcher Dork a schwangin!!

CNN

Deny
Deny
Deny....

Damned Lie!!!

Link?

And this the first one I found from the huffpost

Just to give you an example

Obama's Africa Trip Could Carry 9-Digit Price Tag

CNN

Deny
Deny
Deny....

just another right wing fabrication you believed...

Q: Did Michelle Obama and her daughters use taxpayer money to take a European vacation?

A: The first lady, her mother and her children did stay in Europe for a private vacation after the president completed an overseas trip on official business. However, no taxpayer money was used for the first family’s personal expenses.

Michelle’s European Vacation

CNN

Deny
Deny
Deny....

Q: Did Michelle Obama and her daughters use taxpayer money to take a European vacation?

A: The first lady, her mother and her children did stay in Europe for a private vacation after the president completed an overseas trip on official business. However, no taxpayer money was used for the first family’s personal expenses.

You have to be a complete moron to believe that one, she flew on Air force 2, what do you think she flew 3rd class on some commuter plane..

Lmao...

I forgot to add no secrete service agents?

Deny
Deny
Deny....

Damned Lie!!!

Link?

Let's see.....how would that stack up when compared to George W. Bush's unnecessary trillion dollar war in Iraq....not to mention the 4500 dead young Americans and 35,000 seriously wounded. The only reason that useless son-of-a-bitch had to invade Iraq was that Saddam Hussein tried to assassinate his daddy in Qatar, circa 1993. The Republican party had been trying to start a war with Iraq ever since that. This letter to president Clinton proves it:

December 18, 1998

The Honorable William J. Clinton
President of the United States
Washington, DC

Dear Mr. President,

We are writing you because we are convinced that current American policy toward Iraq is not succeeding, and that we may soon face a threat in the Middle East more serious than any we have known since the end of the Cold War. In your upcoming State of the Union Address, you have an opportunity to chart a clear and determined course
for meeting this threat. We urge you to seize that opportunity, and to enunciate a new strategy that would secure the interests of the U.S. and our friends and allies around the world. That strategy should aim, above all, at the removal of Saddam Hussein's regime from power. We stand ready to offer our full support in this difficult but necessary endeavor. The policy of containment of Saddam Hussein has been steadily eroding over the past several months. As recent events have demonstrated, we can no longer depend on our partners in the Gulf War coalition to continue to uphold the sanctions or to punish Saddam when he blocks or evades UN inspections. Our ability to ensure that Saddam Hussein is not producing weapons of mass destruction, therefore, has substantially diminished. Even if full inspections were eventually to resume, which now seems highly unlikely, experience has shown that it is difficult if not impossible to monitor Iraq's chemical and biological weapons production. The lengthy period during which the inspectors will have been unable to enter many Iraqi facilities has made it even less likely that they will be able to uncover all of Saddam's secrets. As a result, in the not-too-distant future we will be unable to determine with any reasonable level of confidence whether Iraq does or does not possess such weapons. Such uncertainty will, by itself, have a seriously destabilizing effect on the entire Middle East. It hardly needs to be added that if Saddam does acquire the capability to deliver weapons of mass destruction, as he is almost certain to do if we continue along the present course, the safety of American troops in the region, of our friends and allies like Israel and the moderate Arab states, and a significant portion of the world's supply of oil will all be put at hazard. As you have rightly declared, Mr. President, the security of the world in the first part of the 21st century will be determined largely by how we handle this threat. Given the
magnitude of the threat, the current policy, which depends for its success upon the steadfastness of our coalition partners and upon the cooperation of Saddam Hussein, is dangerously inadequate.
The only acceptable strategy is one that eliminates the possibility that Iraq will be able to use or threaten to use weapons of mass destruction. In the near term, this means a willingness to undertake military action as diplomacy is clearly failing. In the long term, it means removing Saddam Hussein and his regime from power. That now needs to become the aim of American foreign policy.
We urge you to articulate this aim, and to turn your Administration's attention to implementing a strategy for removing Saddam's regime from power. This will require a full complement of diplomatic, political and military efforts. Although we are fully aware of the dangers and difficulties in implementing this policy, we believe the dangers of failing to do so are far greater. We believe the U.S. has the authority under existing UN resolutions to take the necessary steps, including military steps, to protect our vital interests in the Gulf. In any case, American policy cannot continue to be crippled by a misguided insistence on unanimity in the UN Security Council. We urge you to act decisively. If you act now to end the threat of weapons of mass destruction against the U.S. or its allies, you will be acting in the most fundamental national security interests of the country. If we accept a course of weakness and drift, we put our interests and our future at risk.

Sincerely,

Elliott Abrams Richard L. Armitag William J. Bennett
Jeffrey Bergner John Bolton Paula Dobriansky
Francis Fukuyama Robert Kagan Zalmay Khalilzad
William Kristol Richard Perle Peter W.Rodman
Donald Rumsfeld William Schneider, Jr. Vin Weber
Paul Wolfowitz R. James Woolsey
Robert B. Zoellick

Deny
Deny
Deny....

You have to be a complete moron to believe that one, she flew on Air force 2, what do you think she flew 3rd class on some commuter plane..

Lmao...

I forgot to add no secrete service agents?
nope, it's you that is crazy and believes factoid sources like WND, which always lies....

The secret service would have protected her if she were in Timbuktu or in San Francisco...the secret service even protects ex presidents and family and ex vice presidents and family, in fact Cheney asked Obama if he could get his secret service protection for 6 months longer than the law required and Obama said yes....

I've got a bridge to sell you if you think Michelle's vacation cost us tax payers 100 million.

Oh, and it is PROTOCOL that when the President is traveling overseas, that both Air Force 1 AND Air force 2, travel with him....

so, the operation of Air Force 2, didn't cost the tax payer's an extra dime, for flying Michelle and family home....

Air force 2 HAD to fly home anyway.

Deny
Deny
Deny....

Damned Lie!!!

Link?

Let's see.....how would that stack up when compared to George W. Bush's unnecessary trillion dollar war in Iraq....not to mention the 4500 dead young Americans and 35,000 seriously wounded. The only reason that useless son-of-a-bitch had to invade Iraq was that Saddam Hussein tried to assassinate his daddy in Qatar, circa 1993. The Republican party had been trying to start a war with Iraq ever since that. This letter to president Clinton proves it:

December 18, 1998

The Honorable William J. Clinton
President of the United States
Washington, DC

Dear Mr. President,

We are writing you because we are convinced that current American policy toward Iraq is not succeeding, and that we may soon face a threat in the Middle East more serious than any we have known since the end of the Cold War. In your upcoming State of the Union Address, you have an opportunity to chart a clear and determined course
for meeting this threat. We urge you to seize that opportunity, and to enunciate a new strategy that would secure the interests of the U.S. and our friends and allies around the world. That strategy should aim, above all, at the removal of Saddam Hussein's regime from power. We stand ready to offer our full support in this difficult but necessary endeavor. The policy of containment of Saddam Hussein has been steadily eroding over the past several months. As recent events have demonstrated, we can no longer depend on our partners in the Gulf War coalition to continue to uphold the sanctions or to punish Saddam when he blocks or evades UN inspections. Our ability to ensure that Saddam Hussein is not producing weapons of mass destruction, therefore, has substantially diminished. Even if full inspections were eventually to resume, which now seems highly unlikely, experience has shown that it is difficult if not impossible to monitor Iraq's chemical and biological weapons production. The lengthy period during which the inspectors will have been unable to enter many Iraqi facilities has made it even less likely that they will be able to uncover all of Saddam's secrets. As a result, in the not-too-distant future we will be unable to determine with any reasonable level of confidence whether Iraq does or does not possess such weapons. Such uncertainty will, by itself, have a seriously destabilizing effect on the entire Middle East. It hardly needs to be added that if Saddam does acquire the capability to deliver weapons of mass destruction, as he is almost certain to do if we continue along the present course, the safety of American troops in the region, of our friends and allies like Israel and the moderate Arab states, and a significant portion of the world's supply of oil will all be put at hazard. As you have rightly declared, Mr. President, the security of the world in the first part of the 21st century will be determined largely by how we handle this threat. Given the
magnitude of the threat, the current policy, which depends for its success upon the steadfastness of our coalition partners and upon the cooperation of Saddam Hussein, is dangerously inadequate.
The only acceptable strategy is one that eliminates the possibility that Iraq will be able to use or threaten to use weapons of mass destruction. In the near term, this means a willingness to undertake military action as diplomacy is clearly failing. In the long term, it means removing Saddam Hussein and his regime from power. That now needs to become the aim of American foreign policy.
We urge you to articulate this aim, and to turn your Administration's attention to implementing a strategy for removing Saddam's regime from power. This will require a full complement of diplomatic, political and military efforts. Although we are fully aware of the dangers and difficulties in implementing this policy, we believe the dangers of failing to do so are far greater. We believe the U.S. has the authority under existing UN resolutions to take the necessary steps, including military steps, to protect our vital interests in the Gulf. In any case, American policy cannot continue to be crippled by a misguided insistence on unanimity in the UN Security Council. We urge you to act decisively. If you act now to end the threat of weapons of mass destruction against the U.S. or its allies, you will be acting in the most fundamental national security interests of the country. If we accept a course of weakness and drift, we put our interests and our future at risk.

Sincerely,

Elliott Abrams Richard L. Armitag William J. Bennett
Jeffrey Bergner John Bolton Paula Dobriansky
Francis Fukuyama Robert Kagan Zalmay Khalilzad
William Kristol Richard Perle Peter W.Rodman
Donald Rumsfeld William Schneider, Jr. Vin Weber
Paul Wolfowitz R. James Woolsey
Robert B. Zoellick

Then 9/11 happened...

Quit trying to play a arm chair Q.B. after the fact, We were going to war....

Indictment being handed down today?
Ken Cuccinelli just handed down his indictment, which is important, because if the FBI comes to a different conclusion, they will have to deal with the American people, and they can not incarcerate 100 to 200 million people, so they better figure this out, or face the wrath of America.

Interestingly enough, Cuccinelli cites no laws.

Maybe you can.
No maybe about it little doggie

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

(a)
Whoever, for the purpose of obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation, goes upon, enters, flies over, or otherwise obtains information concerning any vessel, aircraft, work of defense, navy yard, naval station, submarine base, fueling station, fort, battery, torpedo station, dockyard, canal, railroad, arsenal, camp, factory, mine, telegraph, telephone, wireless, or signal station, building, office, research laboratory or station or other place connected with the national defense owned or constructed, or in progress of construction by the United States or under the control of the United States, or of any of its officers, departments, or agencies, or within the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States, or any place in which any vessel, aircraft, arms, munitions, or other materials or instruments for use in time of war are being made, prepared, repaired, stored, or are the subject of research or development, under any contract or agreement with the United States, or any department or agency thereof, or with any person on behalf of the United States, or otherwise on behalf of the United States, or any prohibited place so designated by the President by proclamation in time of war or in case of national emergency in which anything for the use of the Army, Navy, or Air Force is being prepared or constructed or stored, information as to which prohibited place the President has determined would be prejudicial to the national defense; or
(b)
Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, and with like intent or reason to believe, copies, takes, makes, or obtains, or attempts to copy, take, make, or obtain, any sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, document, writing, or note of anything connected with the national defense; or
(c)
Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, receives or obtains or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain from any person, or from any source whatever, any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note, of anything connected with the national defense, knowing or having reason to believe, at the time he receives or obtains, or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain it, that it has been or will be obtained, taken, made, or disposed of by any person contrary to the provisions of this chapter; or
(d)
Whoever, lawfully having possession of, access to, control over, or being entrusted with any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it on demand to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; or
(e)
Whoever having unauthorized possession of, access to, or control over any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; or
(f)
Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

(g)
If two or more persons conspire to violate any of the foregoing provisions of this section, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy shall be subject to the punishment provided for the offense which is the object of such conspiracy

Next moronic Democrat living in the delusion that Hillary Clinton is not ignorant.

None of this even remotely applies.

You really should read and understand what you are posting.
Too much effort.

Forum List

Back