Breaking News..... Yes Hillary Clinton broke the law.

Indictment being handed down today?
Ken Cuccinelli just handed down his indictment, which is important, because if the FBI comes to a different conclusion, they will have to deal with the American people, and they can not incarcerate 100 to 200 million people, so they better figure this out, or face the wrath of America.
what "wrath?" Explain in great detail what you see happening so that I may properly guage your Nut-Card Membership Reward Perks, presented to you by the good folks at Visa & GT.
Here it is again, in detail for you to read while you pass the time in that cell there. Yes, Hillary Clinton broke the law
i asked you what the wrath of one to two million people will be like, in great detail. nice dip, duck dodge.

of course she broke the law; and this is why her boss at the time obama needs to be the focus of the investigation, same for the IRS scandal, obama should be the central focus of that as well as Lois Lerner

Interestingly enough, Cuccinelli cites no laws.

Maybe you can.
No maybe about it little doggie

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

(a)
Whoever, for the purpose of obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation, goes upon, enters, flies over, or otherwise obtains information concerning any vessel, aircraft, work of defense, navy yard, naval station, submarine base, fueling station, fort, battery, torpedo station, dockyard, canal, railroad, arsenal, camp, factory, mine, telegraph, telephone, wireless, or signal station, building, office, research laboratory or station or other place connected with the national defense owned or constructed, or in progress of construction by the United States or under the control of the United States, or of any of its officers, departments, or agencies, or within the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States, or any place in which any vessel, aircraft, arms, munitions, or other materials or instruments for use in time of war are being made, prepared, repaired, stored, or are the subject of research or development, under any contract or agreement with the United States, or any department or agency thereof, or with any person on behalf of the United States, or otherwise on behalf of the United States, or any prohibited place so designated by the President by proclamation in time of war or in case of national emergency in which anything for the use of the Army, Navy, or Air Force is being prepared or constructed or stored, information as to which prohibited place the President has determined would be prejudicial to the national defense; or
(b)
Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, and with like intent or reason to believe, copies, takes, makes, or obtains, or attempts to copy, take, make, or obtain, any sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, document, writing, or note of anything connected with the national defense; or
(c)
Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, receives or obtains or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain from any person, or from any source whatever, any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note, of anything connected with the national defense, knowing or having reason to believe, at the time he receives or obtains, or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain it, that it has been or will be obtained, taken, made, or disposed of by any person contrary to the provisions of this chapter; or
(d)
Whoever, lawfully having possession of, access to, control over, or being entrusted with any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it on demand to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; or
(e)
Whoever having unauthorized possession of, access to, or control over any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; or
(f)
Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

(g)
If two or more persons conspire to violate any of the foregoing provisions of this section, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy shall be subject to the punishment provided for the offense which is the object of such conspiracy

Next moronic Democrat living in the delusion that Hillary Clinton is not ignorant.

None of this even remotely applies.

You really should read and understand what you are posting.
The FBI and the secret Grand Jury are doing that already................. Trust me I stayed at a Holiday Inn (with the jury) last night.

The very worst thing that happens is she gets knocked out of the Presidential race.

In which case we get a President Sanders or a President Biden.

No the worst thing that happens is she gets convicted of espionage, which would likely cause Obama to pardon her. That said, the most important thing that can happen is what you said, which is she gets knocked out of the race. Which I predict is coming, as she will have a serious health issue, such as Alzheimer's as she must now forget everything she ever did...

Espionage?

:lol:

Yes, Hillary Clinton broke the law
Clinton originally denied that any of her e-mails contained classified information, but soon abandoned that claim. So far, 150 e-mails containing classified information have been identified on her server, including two that included information determined to be Top Secret.

She then fell back on the claim that none of the e-mails in question were “marked classified” at the time she was dealing with them. The marking is not what makes the material classified; it’s the nature of the information itself. As secretary of state, Clinton knew this, and in fact she would have been re-briefed annually on this point as a condition of maintaining her clearance to access classified information.

Then there’s location. Clinton knowingly set up her e-mail system to route 100 percent of her e-mails to and through her unsecured server (including keeping copies stored on the server). She knowingly removed such documents and materials from authorized locations (her authorized devices and secure government networks) to an unauthorized location (her server).

Two examples demonstrate this point.

When Clinton would draft an e-mail based on classified information, she was drafting that e-mail on an authorized Blackberry, iPad or computer. But when she hit “send,” that e-mail was knowingly routed to her unsecured server — an unauthorized location — for both storage and transfer.

Additionally, when Clinton moved the server to Platte River Networks (a private company) in June 2013, and then again when she transferred the contents of the server to her private lawyers in 2014, the classified materials were in each instance again removed to another unsecured location.

Next we have the lack of proper authority to move or hold classified information somewhere, i.e., the “unauthorized location.”

While it’s possible for a private residence to be an “authorized” location, and it’s also possible for non-government servers and networks to be “authorized” to house and transfer classified materials, there are specific and stringent requirements to achieve such status. Simply being secretary of state didn’t allow Clinton to authorize herself to deviate from the requirements of retaining and transmitting classified documents, materials and information.

There is no known evidence that her arrangement to use the private e-mail server in her home was undertaken with proper authority.

Finally, there’s the intent to “retain” the classified documents or materials at an unauthorized location.

The very purpose of Clinton’s server was to intentionally retain documents and materials — all e-mails and attachments — on the server in her house, including classified materials.

The intent required is only to undertake the action, i.e., to retain the classified documents and materials in the unauthorized fashion addressed in this statute. That’s it.

It borders on inconceivable that Clinton didn’t know that the e-mails she received, and more obviously, the e-mails that she created, stored and sent with the server would contain classified information.

Simply put, Mrs. Clinton is already in just as bad — or worse — of a legal situation than Petraeus faced.

Does this mean she’ll be charged? FBI Director James Comey has a long history of ignoring political pressure. So it’s likely that the FBI will recommend prosecution, and then it will be up to President Obama’s Justice Department to decide whether or not to proceed. Stay tuned.

Ken Cuccinelli is president of Senate Conservatives Fund and the former attorney general of Virginia.

She never claimed none of them were classified. She said none of them were marked classified when she used them. I was the computing and telecommunications security officer(CTSO) in a large mainframe government data processing facility which ran all classifications up to and including Top Secret. Our plant, the K-25 gaseous diffusion plant(ORGDP) in Oak Ridge, TN had two classification officers and until one of them reviewed a project and it's data it wasn't marked at all and people who were handling the data treated it as unclassified.

of course she broke the law; and this is why her boss at the time obama needs to be the focus of the investigation, same for the IRS scandal, obama should be the central focus of that as well as Lois Lerner

Fast and Furious! Solyndra! IRS! Benghazi! Emails! Rarrrrrrr..

Fake bullshit scandal after fake bullshit scandals that wound up costing tax payers millions to investigate while congress got zero done.

You guys wonder why republican approval ratings are in low double digits?

Fake bullshit scandal after fake bullshit scandals that wound up costing tax payers millions to investigate while congress got zero done.

people dont plead the Fifth in "fake" scandals

you libs are simply jokes

i USED to have a modicum of respect for you Sallow; but now i see you are just a loser with the typical defend your failed left-wing politics no matter what the facts are type

i USED to have a modicum of respect for you Sallow; but now i see you are just a loser with the typical defend your failed left-wing politics no matter what the facts are type
Meh..

I could care less about conservative "respect"..

And people take the "Fifth" to avoid fishing expeditions.

Hillary's lawyer worked with the State dept, following their instructions on how to secure the server and storage disc in case any of the messages were classified at a later date.....

Comparing her to Petreus is ridiculous, he intentionally let his journalist mistress read Top Secret, classified information.

Hillary did nothing that even comes nano close to that......

SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN your ballerina tootsies offf.....won't ever change the actual facts.

Meh..

And equally as important people take the "Fifth" to keep from incriminating themselves in someone else's hearings or trials. The fellows who wrote the Constitution and the Bill of Rights were pretty sharp ol' dudes. It was like they studied the way England was treating it's citizens at that time and put in safeguards to prevent the same treatment here.

Meh..

And equally as important people take the "Fifth" to keep from incriminating themselves in someone else's hearings or trials. The fellows who wrote the Constitution and the Bill of Rights were pretty sharp ol' dudes. It was like they studied the way England was treating it's citizens at that time and put in safeguards to prevent the same treatment here.

NICE DEFLECTION DUMMY; but then there's the fact that she resigned or was let go; and obama's statements on how unacceptable it is to use federal agencies to target political opponents, and how he vowed to get to the bottom of it.

thanks for playing though

Indictment being handed down today?
Ken Cuccinelli just handed down his indictment, which is important, because if the FBI comes to a different conclusion, they will have to deal with the American people, and they can not incarcerate 100 to 200 million people, so they better figure this out, or face the wrath of America.

The OP is delusional to believe that "100 to 200 million people" care about Hillary's emails.

:rofl:

Meh..

NICE DEFLECTION DUMMY; but then there's the fact that she resigned or was let go; and obama's statements on how unacceptable it is to use federal agencies to target political opponents, and how he vowed to get to the bottom of it.

One of the things that has always irked me about Obama (and Bill Clinton for that matter) was how quickly they capitulated and almost "sided" with conservatives early on. After the second election, however, Obama seemed to learn his lesson.

Clinton never did. He STILL wants to be everyone's friend.

Obama: Alleged IRS political targeting 'outrageous' - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2013/05/13/politics/irs-conservative-targeting/
CNN
May 14, 2013 - The IRS targeted other groups seeking tax-exempt status in addition to tea party ... Obama calls the IRS's alleged targeting "outrageous," vows to hold IRS ... "The Committee on Ways and Means will get to the bottom of this ...

You know.....every once in a while I am reminded of when Bill Clinton showed up. The Republican party began an eight year witch hunt ranging thru everything from the Clinton's real estate dealing in Arkansas to his under the desk blowjobs trying to do one thing, remove him from office. Guess What??? They wasted over $100 million taxpayers dollars and all of Kenneth Starr and his staff's time and Clinton still left office at the end of his two terms with a 65% approval rating.

Obama: Alleged IRS political targeting 'outrageous' - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2013/05/13/politics/irs-conservative-targeting/
CNN
May 14, 2013 - The IRS targeted other groups seeking tax-exempt status in addition to tea party ... Obama calls the IRS's alleged targeting "outrageous," vows to hold IRS ... "The Committee on Ways and Means will get to the bottom of this ...

Lerner, lost her job and is probably about to go bankrupt.

The whole "scandal" was nothing of the sort and was as a result of Scalia legislating from the bench and overturning over a century of campaign finance reform on the thinnest legal grounds.

And actually, every one of those conservative groups has been breaking the law since getting their tax statuses.

None of you by the book folks want to go after them..

:lol:

Hillary's lawyer worked with the State dept, following their instructions on how to secure the server and storage disc in case any of the messages were classified at a later date.....

Comparing her to Petreus is ridiculous, he intentionally let his journalist mistress read Top Secret, classified information.

SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN your ballerina tootsies offf.....won't ever change the actual facts.

The big problem is that they get their facts from Fox News.....they make up their own set every few hours subject to change.

The big problem is that they get their facts from Fox News.....they make up their own set every few hours subject to change.

Those aren't facts, they are factoids from FauxNoise.

upload_2015-9-28_7-42-26.png

Meh..

One of the things that has always irked me about Obama (and Bill Clinton for that matter) was how quickly they capitulated and almost "sided" with conservatives early on. After the second election, however, Obama seemed to learn his lesson.

Clinton never did. He STILL wants to be everyone's friend.

Bill Clinton has been worth more to this nation than any Republican since Richard Nixon.....who I voted for three times. The Republicans spent eight years and over $100 million of taxpayer's dollars trying to remove Clinton from office and he still served his two terms and left office with a 65% approval rating.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back