Breaking: NYC Bomber Reveals He's An Anti-White Democrat Homosexual In Released Manifesto

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
As I've said before, homosexuality is evil and homosexuals hold no value to life. They are equivalent to ISIS.

Search Twitter - I’m the NY Bomber

iegneb.jpg

Obviously not a right-winger anyway...no spelling mistakes and lots of big words.

I'll wait until it's vetted. Although, at this point..........

Even if it's real the democrats will try to debunk it, it goes against their narrative.

Did he state that he was an Arab who left a letter written in Arabic at the scene of the crime (inside plastic bag holding bomb device)? Because there appears to be a conflict in stories otherwise... the 911 caller came after the other evidence pointing towards an Arab person(s) of interest was discovered.

‘There will be more’: Chilling 911 call after the Chelsea explosion | New York Post

Investigators believe the blast was the result of a home-made, pressure-cooker bomb similar to an unexploded device found later on 27th Street, sources said.

In another new wrinkle, a hand-written letter, a portion of which is in Arabic, was found inside a plastic bag that held the second device, sources said.

Cops were interviewing two men who claim to have spotted a potential person of interest in the case, sources said.

The witnesses were dining at the Krush bar and grill on 32nd Street about a half-hour before the 8:30 p.m. Saturday explosion when they saw an Arab-looking man who was carrying a suitcase and appeared out of place, sources said.

I'll wait until it's vetted. Although, at this point..........
I don't believe its real.

Honey, it happened.
Are you thick headed "sweetheart"?

I don't believe the guy taking "credit" is legitimate. If you think so, "honey", that's your opinion.
No, you lacked clarity, sweetie. I thought you were about to get all conspiracy on us, sugar. I was going to be gentle about your insanity.

Did he state that he was an Arab who left a letter written in Arabic at the scene of the crime (inside plastic bag holding bomb device)? Because there appears to be a conflict in stories otherwise... the 911 caller came after the other evidence pointing towards an Arab person(s) of interest was discovered.

‘There will be more’: Chilling 911 call after the Chelsea explosion | New York Post

Investigators believe the blast was the result of a home-made, pressure-cooker bomb similar to an unexploded device found later on 27th Street, sources said.

In another new wrinkle, a hand-written letter, a portion of which is in Arabic, was found inside a plastic bag that held the second device, sources said.
The witnesses were dining at the Krush bar and grill on 32nd Street about a half-hour before the 8:30 p.m. Saturday explosion when they saw an Arab-looking man who was carrying a suitcase and appeared out of place, sources said.
Exactly what Ive been hearing... except they have more devices than one unexploded.. From what I'm hearing, they are looking for multiple individuals of ME dissent.

I have a feeling this is far from over...

seems to be disinformation, which is to say, a tumblr blog is exactly as credible as anything reported on cnn, no more and no less.

Police officials are saying that they would be surprised if the man who wrote the manifesto was actually the bomber. It was posted on Tumblr, and floated by InfoWars, a conspiracy theory website. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back