Breaking: NYC Bomber Reveals He's An Anti-White Democrat Homosexual In Released Manifesto

I'll wait until it's vetted. Although, at this point..........
It was discredited by the police on Sunday, but the lying scum Right will run with it forever.
Don't doubt me!

They already have the suspect. He was involved in a shoot out with police and taken to the hospital.
And how does that make the FAKE "manifesto" any less FAKE?????

It doesn't. It's meaningless drivel.
That the Right is swallowing whole!

It was discredited by the police on Sunday, but the lying scum Right will run with it forever.
Don't doubt me!

They already have the suspect. He was involved in a shoot out with police and taken to the hospital.
And how does that make the FAKE "manifesto" any less FAKE?????

It doesn't. It's meaningless drivel.
That the Right is swallowing whole!

Save it. If you think I'm going to sit on the sidelines and pat you on your head simply because you are allegedly left, and more importantly, a Democrat..........you're wrong.

Don't doubt me!

His father reported him because he knew something was wrong years ago. FBI missed it, probably out of political correctness, but there warning. Speaking up is not racism or prejudice unless you take that giant brush and paint everyone as a terrorist, killer, danger, madman, evil...

The local mosque was out on the streets praising his capture and promoting peace.

FBI, Homeland, Immigration, TSA, State Department, CIA, even local police missed the signs or were prevented from acting and really investigating. Even so terrorism will no easily be stop, here or elsewhere in the world.

Don't doubt me!

His father reported him because he knew something was wrong years ago. FBI missed it, probably out of political correctness, but there warning. Speaking up is not racism or prejudice unless you take that giant brush and paint everyone as a terrorist, killer, danger, madman, evil...

The local mosque was out on the streets praising his capture and promoting peace.

FBI, Homeland, Immigration, TSA, State Department, CIA, even local police missed the signs or were prevented from acting and really investigating. Even so terrorism will no easily be stop, here or elsewhere in the world.

His father reported him after the guy stabbed his brother and clocked his mother. And then his father recanted.....................

“I called the FBI two years ago,” he yelled to reporters before driving off in his Chevy Suburban without specifying if he had called the feds on his son.

But he later returned and elaborated.

“He stabbed my son. He hit my wife. And I put him in jail,” Mohammad said after speaking with FBI agents at his home Tuesday.
‘I called the FBI 2 years ago!’: Chelsea bombing suspect’s dad | New York Post

My money the bomber is a Trump supporter. That's why Trump knew it was a bomb before anyone else.
Studies prove ALL terrorists support the Democrat candidate

Terrorists are religious zealots which make them Republican.

Idiots are those that think Republicans are terrorists.

Greed, religion, and hate are the three causes of all wars. All three are 'battle cries' of Republicans.

My money the bomber is a Trump supporter. That's why Trump knew it was a bomb before anyone else.
Studies prove ALL terrorists support the Democrat candidate

Idiots are those that think Republicans are terrorists.

Greed, religion, and hate are the three causes of all wars. All three are 'battle cries' of Republicans.

And Democrats are very giving, of everyone elses money, are all atheists and love everyone. Who knew?

Is that why democrats make excuses for mussie scum?

Democrats say 'not all Muslims are terrorists.' Which is true.

Unfortunately, terrorists come in many favors.

but all cops are murders? and this horrifies CH more than a terrorist attack that if successful could harm or kill dozens if no hundreds at a time and cost billions to the economy and further embolden militias and countries to wage war on us

Forum List

Back