Breaking: NYC Bomber Reveals He's An Anti-White Democrat Homosexual In Released Manifesto

As I've said before, homosexuality is evil and homosexuals hold no value to life. They are equivalent to ISIS.

Search Twitter - I’m the NY Bomber

iegneb.jpg

Look at you, wasting all that hate and outrage on the wrong group because, well, you just couldn't wait to foam at the mouth and spew your ignorant hate at someone, anyone... So you run with the first unsubstantiated report you can find.

Way to go Little Stevie, let your ignorance flag fly!

As I've said before, homosexuality is evil and homosexuals hold no value to life. They are equivalent to ISIS.

Search Twitter - I’m the NY Bomber

iegneb.jpg

Look at you, wasting all that hate and
outrage on the wrong group because, well, you just couldn't wait to foam at the mouth and spew your ignorant hate at someone, anyone... So you run with the first unsubstantiated report you can find.

Way to go Little Stevie, let your ignorance flag fly!
I only post the truth as my patriotic White privilege allows it. By the way, what have you done today that has made you to be proud to be White?

Even if it's real the democrats will try to debunk it, it goes against their narrative.
Even though it is a known fake, discredited by the police investigators on Sunday, the lying scum Right will push it as true for eternity.

Police officials are saying that they would be surprised if the man who wrote the manifesto was actually the bomber. It was posted on Tumblr, and floated by InfoWars, a conspiracy theory website. :rolleyes:
Most likely created by a paid Trump operative.

I'll wait until it's vetted. Although, at this point..........
It was discredited by the police on Sunday, but the lying scum Right will run with it forever.
Don't doubt me!

They already have the suspect. He was involved in a shoot out with police and taken to the hospital.
And how does that make the FAKE "manifesto" any less FAKE?????

It doesn't. It's meaningless drivel.

Forum List

Back