BREAKING: Obama Cuts Loose – Biden Stunned

because the ONLY focus for the left anymore is GET RID OF TRUMP.

they offer nothing else. NOTHING.

Republicans can’t even write a party platform. Literally. It’s just “whatever Trump says”.
they adopted his platform.

pray tell, what is bidens? i can list you many things trump has spelled out what he wants to do, how he's going to do it, and why.

all biden has is "Trump sucks!" but hey - feel free to expand upon that pile of festering crap you seem to approve of as a "platform".
Barry Soetoro doesn't want to go down with the sinking Presidential Campaign of Senile Joe and Knee Pads Kamala and i don't think it goes any deeper than that. :smoke: I think deep inside the top Communist Democrats are expecting Senile Joe and Knee Pads Kamala to lose and probably lose badly on November 3rd.:cool:
they seem to be busy selling WE WERE ROBBED already and planting seeds.

gets so damn old.

Republicans can’t even write a party platform. Literally. It’s just “whatever Trump says”.

pray tell, what is bidens? i can list you many things trump has spelled out what he wants to do, how he's going to do it, and why.

all biden has is "Trump sucks!" but hey - feel free to expand upon that pile of festering crap you seem to approve of as a "platform".

That’s what so creepy about today’s Republican Party. It’s so centralized around one person.
funny - the left is centralized around that very same person.
Really? When did the Democratic Party platform become “whatever Obama says”?

Will someone tell me why the dems think Biden has any chance? Any at all? He can cheat but that is all he can do because he has no support. I have yet to see one damn Biden sign/bumper sticker/flag...........I did see a Bernie bumper sticker 2 days ago and got all excited but that is it.

Biden has no support...this is just a fact. Blacks don't like him, women don't like him, hispanics don't like him..and the young ignorant college kids don't like him. Working class males don't like him either. This leaves unions but only some unions and The chinese who will help him to cheat but that is all I can see going for him.

That’s what so creepy about today’s Republican Party. It’s so centralized around one person.
We are centralized around an idea. We dont care that you'll never figure it out. Your inability to comprehend where the AMERICAN People are will keep us in power.

We are centralized around an idea. We dont care that you'll never figure it out. Your inability to comprehend where the AMERICAN People are will keep us in power.
Yeah. The idea is agree with whatever Trump says.

I’ve noticed. It’s creepy.

We are lucky he's always right and your ideas are always wrong for America

Exactly! That dude is never wrong. Like when he said COVID was totally under control and was about to disappear.

Exactly! That dude is never wrong. Like when he said COVID was totally under control and was about to disappear.
Its okay, its okay.....just stay hiding in your basement with your little mask on and wait for that gubment check it will be alright....

An outraged patriot dishing second hand talk from his "successful" podcast. Sounds like two teenagers gossiping. It's amusing what bubbles on in the minds of the alt-right. And no one has to go on how bad Trump is. We've all seen it for 3.5 years. :)
A President and VP don't have to like each other, they just need to work well together. Obama and Biden did just that.
Yet Democrats and lefties drink the "Orange Man Bad" hearsay kool-aid like 'mother's milk.'

Covid was under control---he stopped travel from foreign infected lands and had already slowed the crossing of illegals over here (who turn our are our super spreaders). He had no ideal that cuomo, the penn dem governor, and the michigan dem governor were purposely going to try to spread the disease by doing such stupid stunts as forcing nursing homes to take in the infected and then purposely kill their states economies by doing unnecessary and unhelpful lock down while screaming about Florida beaches which btw were perfectly safe since the sun which we in Florida have lots of kills the virus in 11-34 minutes.

Covid was under control---he stopped travel from foreign infected lands and had already slowed the crossing of illegals over here (who turn our are our super spreaders). He had no ideal that cuomo, the penn dem governor, and the michigan dem governor were purposely going to try to spread the disease by doing such stupid stunts as forcing nursing homes to take in the infected and then purposely kill their states economies by doing unnecessary and unhelpful lock down while screaming about Florida beaches which btw were perfectly safe since the sun which we in Florida have lots of kills the virus in 11-34 minutes.

It was never under control. He didn't shut down travel from infected lands which is how it got to New York in the first place.

Delusional.

Its okay, its okay.....just stay hiding in your basement with your little mask on and wait for that gubment check it will be alright....
Hilarious. Belittling people for wearing masks.

Have you ever considered not being an asshole?

The DNC platform last week was ... "We hate Trump"!

Of course. Like the rest of America. Why/what in the world you love this moron in the first place? What is there to love?

Will someone tell me why the dems think Biden has any chance? Any at all? He can cheat but that is all he can do because he has no support. I have yet to see one damn Biden sign/bumper sticker/flag...........I did see a Bernie bumper sticker 2 days ago and got all excited but that is it.

Biden has no support...this is just a fact. Blacks don't like him, women don't like him, hispanics don't like him..and the young ignorant college kids don't like him. Working class males don't like him either. This leaves unions but only some unions and The chinese who will help him to cheat but that is all I can see going for him.

That is so hilarious. Where have you been?
Biden has a very big chance in kicking that
10 yo boy Donnie out of WH. You may want to read other news aside from Fox. You might learn something new. Just an example of 2 links below. And what made you think Hispanics will vote for Trump when he is placing children in cages?

CHEAT? Did you look Trump is doing with USPS and Russian meddling 2020 election? Do you have a proof of Biden trying to cheat?

More than 70 former GOP national security officials and Congressmen endorse Biden

More than 70 former national security officials from multiple Republican administrations along with former Republican members of Congress announced Thursday they are endorsing Joe Biden.

When asked "If you were to cast your vote today, for whom would you vote?" 70% of those surveyed said they would pick former Vice President Biden and only 18% of students said they would pick President Donald Trump. A significant 81% of those surveyed said they have an unfavorable view of Trump.

I kinda feel sorry for biden it is sad to see him dissed by a former president.

Pardon me while laugh my ass off about an article written by a person who paid by the word for website no one has ever heard of.

True. Some of these websites are written by 2 or 3 individuals that spread rotten beans without fact checks. They just threw it out there and they knew weaklings will pick it up. They they try to exploit it with no questions ask.... Sadly and disgusting.

meanwhile you agree with all the dems say.

fucked up.

Barry, Hillary, and the rapist and admitted extortionist gou pi Biden will likely end up in prison if Trump wins, along with dozens of their criminal associates and appointees.

Forum List

Back