Breaking: O'Keefe Releases 2nd Video---Rigging The Election-----Totally Devastating

Interesting Tweet from a guy close to Okeefe:
“When @HillaryClinton said, “take the high road,” she was literally high...”

Is this the same Pimp Boy whose list of epic fails continue grow? O'Keefe has all the credibility of dried up dog turd laying on Mississippi sidewalk at High Noon in August.

this will change everything. Oh wait, it’s the 558 supposed “smoking gun”. If you listen to conserve-hate-ive radio, Dick Morris had the entire strategy mapped out in his book. Too bad nobody read it.

Bo, if you are anxious about seeing the video you should check out the link to it in the thread I already started. One shows the Libtard bragging about hos his group hired homeless and mentally ill to disrupt GOP events and engage in violence while the other shows the 'political terrorist' on Hillary's payroll - who they paid $1,600+ dollars to - bragging about how he engaged in disruptions, etc.

Bo, if you are anxious about seeing the video you should check out the link to it in the thread I already started. One shows the Libtard bragging about hos his group hired homeless and mentally ill to disrupt GOP events and engage in violence while the other shows the 'political terrorist' on Hillary's payroll - who they paid $1,600+ dollars to - bragging about how he engaged in disruptions, etc.
Yes...the video from yesterday....I saw it....pretty funny. :lol: :lol: But not as funny as the "Osama bin Laden prayer rugs on the Mexican border" stuff.

Yes...the video from yesterday....I saw it....pretty funny. :lol: :lol: But not as funny as the "Osama bin Laden prayer rugs on the Mexican border" stuff.
I'm talking about 2 separate videos, Bo. I can see why liberals would want to avoid them.

"A new video investigation released Monday by James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas Action shows how Democratic-aligned organizations used a tactic called 'bird-dogging' to incite violence and chaos at Trump rallies for media consumption. A key Clinton operative is captured on camera saying, "It doesn’t matter what the friggin’ legal and ethics people say, we need to win this motherfucker."

"In the video, Democratic activists Robert Creamer and Scott Foval reveal their strategy to create a sense of "anarchy" in and around Donald Trump events over the course of the campaign. Foval tells an undercover operative: "One of the things we do is we stage very authentic grassroots protests right in their faces at their own events. Like, we infiltrate."

they also pay mentally ill shills and agitators like Fake, Ravtard, rtard, and carbineer to agitate, to break the law, to disseminate.

Their go-to guys are unions who seem to always have a ready supply of mentally ill criminals available for the dems to pay.

New O'Keefe Video: Clinton Campaign, DNC Coordinated With Organizations To Incite Violence At Trump Events

Search engines are busily blocking access to the information on the veritas site. Obama's censorship at work. I could get to it 15 minutes ago. Now it's blocked ;)

This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage.

Lolol.

Forum List

Back