Breaking: O'Keefe Releases 2nd Video---Rigging The Election-----Totally Devastating

Any person who stupid enough to believe O'Keefe....tell you what how about I sell you the Golden Gate Bridge for just one dollar and throw in a year of no fog at no extra cost.

Any person who stupid enough to believe O'Keefe....tell you what how about I sell you the Golden Gate Bridge for just one dollar and throw in a year of no fog at no extra cost.
Don't forget those lovely Mexican border Islamic prayer rugs.

What about the democrats caught on video admitting inciting violence?

Shitty stuff. Not surprising. Probably some illegal stuff. Typical partisan zealots.

Okay. Now what?

As we can all see the leftists don't care. Their goal is an end to America as founded by our founders and destruction of ANYTHING remotely traditional and correct. The ends justify the means to them. They couldn't care less if the election is rigged. People don't want to hate their enemy and THAT is why we are losing. They will do ANYTHING to gain supreme power. Their leader Clinton has killed people to get where she wants to be. You don't think they would follow her footsteps? The ONLY way to regain power is to become just as ruthless and some of us have been there for years and we are waiting for the rest to wake up and join the cause. That is partly why I see a Clinton "win" as a glass half full MAYBE just MAYBE it will smack people in the fucking head to get off their ass and fight back.

Last edited:
Is this one of those videos where OKeefe goes to a voting place and gripes when they don't ask for ID but runs away when they ask him to sign?

This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage.

Lolol.

Uhhhhh...no. Just read the article and viewed the vid. Once again O'Keefe fails to provide substantive proof to support an unfounded and unsupported allegations that no firm basis in reality.

O'Keefe was trying to pull one of his signature scams on someone and left a message on the recorder of the agency he was trying to set up..Unfortunately "Einstein O'Keefe" forgot to hang up and began to talk about the scam with people he was with...bottom line they heard the recording and heard him describing the scam LOL

Seems to be this same Robert Creamer, another example of a different set of laws for some Dems, gets off with house arrest after committing 2 felonies-

In my heart, I know that these mistakes do not define or diminish this good man, or the good work that he has done over the last 40 years or that he will do in the future," Schakowsky, D-Ill., said after her husband's court hearing.

Schakowsky has not been accused of any wrongdoing

Creamer, 58, a prominent Chicago political consultant, was accused of swindling nine financial institutions of at least $2.3 million while he ran a public interest group in the 1990s.

Creamer told reporters Wednesday there was "no doubt that my actions a decade ago were very foolish and placed myself, my family, the organization and many of those who worked with me at considerable risk."

He offered a "sincere apology to anyone who has been affected by my conduct."

The indictment alleged Creamer caused a series of insufficiently funded checks and wire transfers to be drawn on accounts he controlled as executive director of the Illinois Public Action Fund. According to the indictment, he allegedly then used the inflated balances to pay the group's expenses and own salary.

Creamer pleaded guilty to one count each of bank fraud and failure to collect withholding tax. In exchange for his plea, prosecutors dropped several other counts.

His lawyer, Theodore Poulos, said he hopes Creamer can avoid prison and serve whatever sentence he receives in a halfway house or under house arrest.

USATODAY.com - Congresswoman's husband pleads guilty to two felonies

and here he is at it again.

"A new video investigation released Monday by James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas Action shows how Democratic-aligned organizations used a tactic called 'bird-dogging' to incite violence and chaos at Trump rallies for media consumption. A key Clinton operative is captured on camera saying, "It doesn’t matter what the friggin’ legal and ethics people say, we need to win this motherfucker."

"In the video, Democratic activists Robert Creamer and Scott Foval reveal their strategy to create a sense of "anarchy" in and around Donald Trump events over the course of the campaign. Foval tells an undercover operative: "One of the things we do is we stage very authentic grassroots protests right in their faces at their own events. Like, we infiltrate."

they also pay mentally ill shills and agitators like Fake, Ravtard, rtard, and carbineer to agitate, to break the law, to disseminate.

Their go-to guys are unions who seem to always have a ready supply of mentally ill criminals available for the dems to pay.

New O'Keefe Video: Clinton Campaign, DNC Coordinated With Organizations To Incite Violence At Trump Events

Search engines are busily blocking access to the information on the veritas site. Obama's censorship at work. I could get to it 15 minutes ago. Now it's blocked ;)

O'Keefe said he will be releasing more from this investigation up until the fraudulant election, so stay tuned...
14708362_10154078347046733_6636676242512412355_n.jpg

This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage.

Lolol.

Uhhhhh...no. Just read the article and viewed the vid. Once again O'Keefe fails to provide substantive proof to support an unfounded and unsupported allegations that no firm basis in reality.

Really? Why would they fire him? One of the men bragging about the bird dogging has already been let go.

Forum List

Back