Breaking: O'Keefe Releases 2nd Video---Rigging The Election-----Totally Devastating

Oh, so since he was a convicted felon earlier it doesn't matter now? well, then since O'Keefe's MISDEMEANOR occurred in 2010 shouldn't either.
But, hey who cares this guy Creamer bilked millions from others, and was found guilty of felonies, right?
Seems to be this same Robert Creamer, another example of a different set of laws for some Dems, gets off with house arrest after committing 2 felonies-

In my heart, I know that these mistakes do not define or diminish this good man, or the good work that he has done over the last 40 years or that he will do in the future," Schakowsky, D-Ill., said after her husband's court hearing.

Schakowsky has not been accused of any wrongdoing

Creamer, 58, a prominent Chicago political consultant, was accused of swindling nine financial institutions of at least $2.3 million while he ran a public interest group in the 1990s.

Creamer told reporters Wednesday there was "no doubt that my actions a decade ago were very foolish and placed myself, my family, the organization and many of those who worked with me at considerable risk."

He offered a "sincere apology to anyone who has been affected by my conduct."

The indictment alleged Creamer caused a series of insufficiently funded checks and wire transfers to be drawn on accounts he controlled as executive director of the Illinois Public Action Fund. According to the indictment, he allegedly then used the inflated balances to pay the group's expenses and own salary.

Creamer pleaded guilty to one count each of bank fraud and failure to collect withholding tax. In exchange for his plea, prosecutors dropped several other counts.

His lawyer, Theodore Poulos, said he hopes Creamer can avoid prison and serve whatever sentence he receives in a halfway house or under house arrest.

USATODAY.com - Congresswoman's husband pleads guilty to two felonies

and here he is at it again.

"A new video investigation released Monday by James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas Action shows how Democratic-aligned organizations used a tactic called 'bird-dogging' to incite violence and chaos at Trump rallies for media consumption. A key Clinton operative is captured on camera saying, "It doesn’t matter what the friggin’ legal and ethics people say, we need to win this motherfucker."

"In the video, Democratic activists Robert Creamer and Scott Foval reveal their strategy to create a sense of "anarchy" in and around Donald Trump events over the course of the campaign. Foval tells an undercover operative: "One of the things we do is we stage very authentic grassroots protests right in their faces at their own events. Like, we infiltrate."

they also pay mentally ill shills and agitators like Fake, Ravtard, rtard, and carbineer to agitate, to break the law, to disseminate.

Their go-to guys are unions who seem to always have a ready supply of mentally ill criminals available for the dems to pay.

New O'Keefe Video: Clinton Campaign, DNC Coordinated With Organizations To Incite Violence At Trump Events

Search engines are busily blocking access to the information on the veritas site. Obama's censorship at work. I could get to it 15 minutes ago. Now it's blocked ;)

Story date 2005.......

Oh, so you consider yourself safe, got it. You are their high end lackey.
How much are you paid, Tyrone? Better watch your back. If you are lowly enough, they will throw you under the bus, just as they have Scott Foval.
The Anti Toxin to O'Keefe

Michael Moore announces ‘surprise’ Donald Trump film just in time for election
Filmmaker Michael Moore announced this week that he has completed a new film about Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.
I am a software simulacrum ...like Max Headroom
Women to the Rescue ...hit Trump again harder harder

Celebs appear in Humanity for Hillary anti-sexual assault ad

A group of Hollywood heavyweights — including Meryl Streep, Amy Schumer, Lena Dunham, Whoopi Goldberg, and Maggie Gyllenhaal — are saying sexual assault is “not okay,” in a new ad targeting GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump.

The National Enquirer is owned by a personal friend of Pedophile Don, by the way.

Isn't it funny how the rubes get right back in line to be lied to?

Someone could earn a PhD for their thesis on this phenomenon.

LOL.....nobody is going to be caring about Trumps stuff tomorrow night :2up::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

Breaking on DRUDGE right now!!!

HILLARY FIXER BREAKS RANKS: ARRANGED SEX TRYSTS FOR HER!
WITH MEN AND WOMEN

Cu3ZsdHXgAAQVFx.jpg

'Hillary groped me' hashtag beats libs at their own DISGUSTING game

"I've known Jeff [Epstein] for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life." - Donald J. Trump

The flight log for Epstein's plane showed Clinton flew on it to Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, China, Brunei, London, New York, the Azores, Belgium, Norway, Russia and Africa. Not to the island.

And he flew with Secret Service on most of those trips.

Isn't it funny how the rubes get right back in line to be lied to?

Someone could earn a PhD for their thesis on this phenomenon.

"Most of the people who graduated in the ’60s—dropouts and half-baked intellectuals—are now occupying positions of power in the government, civil service, business, mass media, [and] the education system,” said Bezmenov, who was an expert of Soviet propaganda.

“You are stuck with them. You cannot get rid of them. They are contaminated. They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain patterns,” he said.

“You cannot change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information, even if you prove white is white and black is black you cannot change their basic perception and their logic of behavior. In other words, [with] these people, the process of demoralization is complete and irreversible,” he said."

"Bezmenov was also told to target “cynical egocentric people who can look you in the eyes with an angelic expression and tell you lies, [as] these are the most recruitable people who lack moral principles, people who are greedy or who suffer from self-importance, they feel they matter a lot. These are the people who the KGB wanted to recruit very much.”

"The already mentioned idealistic leftists were only useful to the KGB during the destabilizing of the nation. Once their usefulness is used, they’re then taken out of the equation so they don’t later pose a threat."

Former KGB Agent Explains Communist Ideological Subversion in America - The Vision Times

"I've known Jeff [Epstein] for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life." - Donald J. Trump

Like BJ Clinton, Comrade Guno?

You may be a hack, but you're a hypocrites hypocrite, like all good democrats.

CrusaderDipshit said Clinton flew to Epstein's "lolital island" 26 times on Epstein's jet. "Documented", even! :lol:

The dumb fuck read one thing, and his retard brain turned it into something completely different.

Flight Logs Show Bill Clinton Flew On Sex Offender's Jet Much More Than Previously Known

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express”

So there's where the tard got the figure "26" from.

But wait!

Virginia Roberts, 32, who claims she was pimped out by Epstein at age 15, has previously claimed she saw Clinton at Epstein’s getaway in 2002, but logs do not show Clinton aboard any flights to St. Thomas, the nearest airport capable of accommodating Epstein's plane. They do show Clinton flying aboard Epstein’s plane to such destinations as Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, China, Brunei, London, New York, the Azores, Belgium, Norway, Russia and Africa.

Sooooo...

BJ Clinton took 26 documented trips to Epstein's Lolita Island

NOPE!

Forum List

Back