Breaking: O'Keefe Releases 2nd Video---Rigging The Election-----Totally Devastating

Is this one of those videos where OKeefe goes to a voting place and gripes when they don't ask for ID but runs away when they ask him to sign?
No! Watch it to find out. Doesn't voter fraud concern you?

Typical OKeefe

Random clips with no context and no way of knowing what the actual question being asked. Also, highly edited where he takes out any clarifiers or statements that do not back his agenda

Why can't criminal O'Keefe release unedited video?

Funny how Hillary, Obama, and Libs just LOVE pointing to videos....unless it's one O'Keefe release about them.

:lmao:

"A new video investigation released Monday by James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas Action shows how Democratic-aligned organizations used a tactic called 'bird-dogging' to incite violence and chaos at Trump rallies for media consumption. A key Clinton operative is captured on camera saying, "It doesn’t matter what the friggin’ legal and ethics people say, we need to win this motherfucker."

"In the video, Democratic activists Robert Creamer and Scott Foval reveal their strategy to create a sense of "anarchy" in and around Donald Trump events over the course of the campaign. Foval tells an undercover operative: "One of the things we do is we stage very authentic grassroots protests right in their faces at their own events. Like, we infiltrate."

they also pay mentally ill shills and agitators like Fake, Ravtard, rtard, and carbineer to agitate, to break the law, to disseminate.

Their go-to guys are unions who seem to always have a ready supply of mentally ill criminals available for the dems to pay.

New O'Keefe Video: Clinton Campaign, DNC Coordinated With Organizations To Incite Violence At Trump Events

Search engines are busily blocking access to the information on the veritas site. Obama's censorship at work. I could get to it 15 minutes ago. Now it's blocked ;)

I thought Obama gave up the Internet to the Iranians or Icelanders or whatever the breitfart story said…how can he now block it?

This time around, O'Keefe features a "dead voter" and a voter who he claims is illegally registered to vote because he was not a citizen at the time he was called for jury duty. Unfortunately for O'Keefe, he became a citizen in the 80s, a fact that was easily verifiable before publishing the video.

As for O'Keefe's dead guy, it turns out James forgot that "Jr." at the end of a guy's name means he's the son of the dead guy and also happens to be a very much alive registered voter.

:lol:

Priceless.

As we can all see the leftists don't care. Their goal is an end to America as founded by our founders and destruction of ANYTHING remotely traditional and correct. The ends justify the means to them. They couldn't care less if the election is rigged. People don't want to hate their enemy and THAT is why we are losing. They will do ANYTHING to gain supreme power. Their leader Clinton has killed people to get where she wants to be. You don't think they would follow her footsteps? The ONLY way to regain power is to become just as ruthless and some of us have been there for years and we are waiting for the rest to wake up and join the cause. That is partly why I see a Clinton "win" as a glass half full MAYBE just MAYBE it will smack people in the fucking head to get off their ass and fight back.

Uhh okay.

Maybe if you want people to “fight back”, nominate someone who was a member of your party 15 months ago and wasn’t one of your opponent’s primary benefactor’s 8 years prior.

The GOP of 2016 is a sad joke.

BULLSHITTER: I'm a gonna release the most crippling video evah! It's a gonna be really sumthin. Jes you wait and see. The whooooooooole world will be forced to take notice, I tells you.

RUBES: Tee hee! Tee hee! This is going to be so great!

BULLSHITTER: Get ready now. It's a comin. Just a minute or two from right now.

RUBES: I'm going to pass out from excitement!

BULLSHITTER: Are you ready? Are you ready to have your world rocked like never before?

RUBES: Cum on my face!

BULLSHITTER: Here it is! KA-BOOM!

(video plays, fizzles, emits sparks, falls over, lands with a thud)

RUBES: WAIT TIL YOU SEE THE BILL CLINTON RAPE VIDEO! THIS IS GOING TO BE SO GREAT!

You want Rigged ...you want Elections that were rigged ...?

First a preemptive strike on likely Democrat voters
The Great Florida Ex-Con Game - Greg Palast | Investigative Reporter
that and Bush brother Governor and a Bush campaign chief Katherine Harris being Florida Secretary of State desperate to certify the election before a recount...
CNN Transcript - Breaking News: Florida's Secretary of State Certifies ...
then there was the riot by GOP paid staffers to prevent and delay voting
Brooks Brothers riot - SourceWatch
those kinds of things tend to make folks suspicious

Seems to be this same Robert Creamer, another example of a different set of laws for some Dems, gets off with house arrest after committing 2 felonies-

In my heart, I know that these mistakes do not define or diminish this good man, or the good work that he has done over the last 40 years or that he will do in the future," Schakowsky, D-Ill., said after her husband's court hearing.

Schakowsky has not been accused of any wrongdoing

Creamer, 58, a prominent Chicago political consultant, was accused of swindling nine financial institutions of at least $2.3 million while he ran a public interest group in the 1990s.

Creamer told reporters Wednesday there was "no doubt that my actions a decade ago were very foolish and placed myself, my family, the organization and many of those who worked with me at considerable risk."

He offered a "sincere apology to anyone who has been affected by my conduct."

The indictment alleged Creamer caused a series of insufficiently funded checks and wire transfers to be drawn on accounts he controlled as executive director of the Illinois Public Action Fund. According to the indictment, he allegedly then used the inflated balances to pay the group's expenses and own salary.

Creamer pleaded guilty to one count each of bank fraud and failure to collect withholding tax. In exchange for his plea, prosecutors dropped several other counts.

His lawyer, Theodore Poulos, said he hopes Creamer can avoid prison and serve whatever sentence he receives in a halfway house or under house arrest.

USATODAY.com - Congresswoman's husband pleads guilty to two felonies

and here he is at it again.

"A new video investigation released Monday by James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas Action shows how Democratic-aligned organizations used a tactic called 'bird-dogging' to incite violence and chaos at Trump rallies for media consumption. A key Clinton operative is captured on camera saying, "It doesn’t matter what the friggin’ legal and ethics people say, we need to win this motherfucker."

"In the video, Democratic activists Robert Creamer and Scott Foval reveal their strategy to create a sense of "anarchy" in and around Donald Trump events over the course of the campaign. Foval tells an undercover operative: "One of the things we do is we stage very authentic grassroots protests right in their faces at their own events. Like, we infiltrate."

they also pay mentally ill shills and agitators like Fake, Ravtard, rtard, and carbineer to agitate, to break the law, to disseminate.

Their go-to guys are unions who seem to always have a ready supply of mentally ill criminals available for the dems to pay.

New O'Keefe Video: Clinton Campaign, DNC Coordinated With Organizations To Incite Violence At Trump Events

Search engines are busily blocking access to the information on the veritas site. Obama's censorship at work. I could get to it 15 minutes ago. Now it's blocked ;)

From 2005........

Seems to be this same Robert Creamer, another example of a different set of laws for some Dems, gets off with house arrest after committing 2 felonies-

In my heart, I know that these mistakes do not define or diminish this good man, or the good work that he has done over the last 40 years or that he will do in the future," Schakowsky, D-Ill., said after her husband's court hearing.

Schakowsky has not been accused of any wrongdoing

Creamer, 58, a prominent Chicago political consultant, was accused of swindling nine financial institutions of at least $2.3 million while he ran a public interest group in the 1990s.

Creamer told reporters Wednesday there was "no doubt that my actions a decade ago were very foolish and placed myself, my family, the organization and many of those who worked with me at considerable risk."

He offered a "sincere apology to anyone who has been affected by my conduct."

The indictment alleged Creamer caused a series of insufficiently funded checks and wire transfers to be drawn on accounts he controlled as executive director of the Illinois Public Action Fund. According to the indictment, he allegedly then used the inflated balances to pay the group's expenses and own salary.

Creamer pleaded guilty to one count each of bank fraud and failure to collect withholding tax. In exchange for his plea, prosecutors dropped several other counts.

His lawyer, Theodore Poulos, said he hopes Creamer can avoid prison and serve whatever sentence he receives in a halfway house or under house arrest.

USATODAY.com - Congresswoman's husband pleads guilty to two felonies

and here he is at it again.

Story date 2005.......

How much are you paid, Tyrone? Better watch your back. If you are lowly enough, they will throw you under the bus, just as they have Scott Foval.
The Anti Toxin to O'Keefe

Michael Moore announces ‘surprise’ Donald Trump film just in time for election
Filmmaker Michael Moore announced this week that he has completed a new film about Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.
I am a software simulacrum ...like Max Headroom
Women to the Rescue ...hit Trump again harder harder

Celebs appear in Humanity for Hillary anti-sexual assault ad

A group of Hollywood heavyweights — including Meryl Streep, Amy Schumer, Lena Dunham, Whoopi Goldberg, and Maggie Gyllenhaal — are saying sexual assault is “not okay,” in a new ad targeting GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back