Breaking: Ooopsie again....Cohen pleading guilty to new charge

AnyDaycnn.jpg

While the deal never went through, conversations about it between Cohen, Trump, his family and at least one campaign official came as Russia was in the midst of a sophisticated plan to meddle in the U.S. election that American intelligence agencies found was intended to hurt Democrat Hillary Clinton and ultimately to help Trump win.
ROFLMFAO

Facebook and Twitter...
Sophisticated, indeed

Blending right in with, millions of Americans,
who were and had been trashing Hillary...brilliant!

Definitely more sophisticated than,
Hillary, instructing Huma, to replace classified email headers,
with inconspicuous, standard email headers

The Cohen thing is the beginning of the end for Mueller. I predict he winds up either exiled, or in a Fed prison cell.

The Manafort thing will hurt Mueller badly as well. Probably worse than the Cohen thing.

So many things are coming into focus now. All those trips and phone calls to Russia, the boys, Cohen, all the Russian chatter. I can see it as plain as day, help make me president, help destroy HILLARY. I'll build a tower and you'll get the grandest piece of real estate in the building. Then I can work on those sanctions. He would lay all the groundwork while he was running when had the best bargaining chip he would EVER hold and even if he didn't win, he got the piece of real estate he had wanted for YEARS!

This is just breaking in BUZZFEED and I think their server may have crashed. Will put it up as soon as available.

Found the Buzzfeed link...........................

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...ganization-planned-to-give-vladimir-putin-the

President Donald Trump’s company planned to give a $50 million penthouse at Trump Tower Moscow to Russian President Vladimir Putin as the company negotiated the luxury real estate development during the 2016 campaign, according to four people, one of them the originator of the plan.

Two US law enforcement officials told BuzzFeed News that Michael Cohen, Trump’s personal lawyer at the time, discussed the idea with a representative of Dmitry Peskov, Putin’s press secretary.

The Trump Tower Moscow plan is at the heart of a new plea agreement by Cohen, who led the negotiations to bring a gleaming, 100-story building to the Russian capital. Cohen acknowledged in court that he had lied to Congress about the plan in order to protect Trump and his presidential campaign.

The revelation that representatives of the Trump Organization planned to forge direct financial links with the leader of a hostile nation at the height of the campaign raises fresh questions about President Trump's relationship with the Kremlin. The plan never went anywhere because the tower deal ultimately fizzled, and it is not clear whether Trump knew of the intention to give away the penthouse. But Cohen said in court documents that he regularly briefed Trump and his family on the Moscow negotiations.

If this Mueller investigation isn't a witch hunt and not an investigation in search of a crime and not just a get Trump scheme...why does Mueller release this kind of information the day Trump goes to an important event?...this is the 3rd time in a row where Mueller normally quiet as a church mouse releases BS just before Trump leaves to meet with foreign leaders....what kind of crap is that?....no one will ever convince me that Mueller is a fair even handed prosecutor....he is scum....he is a swamper and a never Trumper and no one cares what he or anyone else says about this witch hunt.....Mueller has lost all credibility....

Mueller tried to get others to lie about Trump and they said go fuck yourself...Cohen is a coward and a liar and no judge in America would allow him in a court to testify against Trump due to his known lies of the recent past...he is not a credible witness and for Mueller and the media to treat him like he is says it all.....

87a7e454a59edf3ba1377f21dcb074d4fc161106.jpg

Cohen Plea Is 'Huge' for Mueller Investigation, Former Prosecutor Waxman Says

Robert Mueller has for the first time publicly connected Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and business to the Russian government, adding a significant new chapter to the special counsel’s ongoing investigation into Russian efforts to interfere in the 2016 elections.

In a guilty plea Thursday, Trump’s former lawyer and fixer Michael Cohen admitted that he spoke with Trump and Russian officials as late as June 2016 -- a month before Trump officially accepted the Republican presidential nomination -- about a potential business deal in Moscow that Cohen told Congress had ended months earlier.

Here are the key takeaways from Cohen’s plea for lying to Congress:

It ties Trump to Russia during the campaign.
Mueller’s “criminal information” filing lays out multiple exchanges between Cohen, real estate developer Felix Sater and Russian government officials about a proposed Trump tower development in Moscow.

While the deal never went through, conversations about it between Cohen, Trump, his family and at least one campaign official came as Russia was in the midst of a sophisticated plan to meddle in the U.S. election that American intelligence agencies found was intended to hurt Democrat Hillary Clinton and ultimately to help Trump win.

“This is enormous,” said Mimi Rocah, a former federal prosecutor. “We’re seeing financial motives and financial entanglements with a foreign power who interfered in our elections.”

Cohen discussed the Moscow tower project with Trump at least four times, including the possibility that the presidential candidate would travel to Russia, according to the filing. Cohen also briefed Trump family members about it and discussed the possible travel with a senior campaign official.

QuickTake: Your Guide to Understanding the Trump-Russia Saga

On May 5, days after Trump had won the heavily contested Indiana primary and appeared all but certain to clinch the nomination, Cohen was invited by a Russian official to a conference in St. Petersburg with the offer of a possible meeting between Cohen and Russian President Vladimir Putin or Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev.

Cohen was actively planning for the trip, including filling out relevant forms, until it was called off in mid-June for a reason the statement doesn’t specify. On June 14, 2016, the Washington Post reported that Russian government hackers had penetrated the network of the Democratic National Committee and gained access to the party’s opposition research file on Trump.

Sorry Moon Bats but this isn't going make your Crooked Hillary bitch President.

flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg
Sorry snow flake but no one thinks that it will make secretary Clinton President. What it will do is make Senator Booker president in 2020 Suck it up butter cup!

The combined IQ points of all the members of the Democrat Congressional Caucus hardly adds up to 350.

Spartacus is just another dumbass jungle monkey that if he couldn't get a bunch of stupid Moon Bats and fellow Negroes to elect him he would be shinning shoes someplace.

`
I've been following this through the Mueller reports. I pay absolutely no attention to the trump partisans here on this issue. MY understanding is that it is still very fluid. Mueller has the upper hand. trump and his cartel are finding themselves hemmed in. There is more in progress as more is being released. The question these statements portray is a president who is quite frankly pretty desperate.

A Clear Link Between Trump and Russia Is Now Out in the Open
`
First of all lets get this straight....the story of Trump wanting to build a building in Russia but changed his mind is an old story...it was talked about during the election...number 2...Cohen is a known liar....this new news will disappoint Trump haters just like all the other breaking news reports about Russia and Trump...there is no there there....get that into your head...there was no collusion and even if there were collusion is not a crime....

I see you watched Trump's presser on his way to the helicopter, since you've reposted it word for word.

The problem is that Trump lies all of the time, and he has previously told liles which say the exact opposite of the lies he told today. So you repeating Trumps' lies is even less effective than when Trump said them on the White House lawn in the first place.

Forum List

Back