Breaking: Ooopsie again....Cohen pleading guilty to new charge

help make me president, help destroy HILLARY. I'll build a tower and you'll get the grandest piece of real estate in the building
OMG...you're killing me!

First of all, Hillary destroyed herself...no help was necessary

Secondly, Trump and Putin were buddies,
every time Trump threw his hat in the ring for President

A piece of real estate....
A sophisticated plot, using Twitter and Facebook,
for prime real estate, in exchange for help getting elected

This isn't Laurel and Hardy, moron

A sophisticated plot for Putin, wouldn't amount to Russian nationals
doing what millions of Americans were doing on Facebook and Twitter,

Putin is powerful, asswipe and has the KGB, moron

And, our wonderful intelligence agencies,
were outsmarted by Russian nationals,
using Facebook and Twitter

Jesus, come quickly :102:

The funniest part of this is Mueller claiming all of his star witnesses are liars.
Not all, or even most. See what Trump cultism has done to your brain? You now even lie to yourself out loud without even realizing it.

Gee, funny how Mueller keeps going back to "you lied" as his favorite charge. Also note your dodging of the FACT of Mueller's history of illegal activity. That's no lie. Prepare for disappointment number 3,235,751.

7495F7CC-25B7-4AB1-B7F9-D8878D5747EB.jpeg

help make me president, help destroy HILLARY. I'll build a tower and you'll get the grandest piece of real estate in the building
OMG...you're killing me!

First of all, Hillary destroyed herself...no help was necessary

Secondly, Trump and Putin were buddies,
every time Trump threw his hat in the ring for President

A piece of real estate....
A sophisticated plot, using Twitter and Facebook,
for prime real estate, in exchange for help getting elected

This isn't Laurel and Hardy, moron

A sophisticated plot for Putin, wouldn't amount to Russian nationals
doing what millions of Americans were doing on Facebook and Twitter,

Putin is powerful, asswipe and has the KGB, moron

And, our wonderful intelligence agencies,
were outsmarted by Russian nationals,
using Facebook and Twitter

Jesus, come quickly :102:

I guess we'll see what COHEN has to offer in the way of info. We'll see what MUELLER does with it. Then what the US House INTEL committee does with it. And then the US House Oversight Committee let's their pass it.

Stay tuned.

Gee, funny how Mueller keeps going back to "you lied" as his favorite charge.
Funny how these people seem compelled to lie to him. It's almost as if they are all criminals with something to hide. Wait, that's exactly what they are, and this is now proven.

Hallucinations are part of TDS.
TDS or Trump Derangement Syndrome is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their love of Donald Trump, to the point they will abandon all logic and reason.

Symptoms for this condition can be very diverse, ranging from racist or xenophobic outbursts to a complete disconnection from reality. TDS can also often result in the sufferer exhibiting violent, homicidal, or even genocidal desires, particularly against residents from foreign countries.

Sufferers have also been known to wish direct self-harm on themselves (such as increased tariffs, a desire for tax cuts heavily favoring corporations and the 1%, infringement of first amendment rights, and even the destruction of NATO for comrade Putin), provided that action was initiated by Donald Trump.

Paranoia is also a common symptom of TDS. Sufferers have been known to believe that they are in some way being persecuted when their Trump related beliefs are questioned, and in some cases believe they are about to be a victim of an immigrant related crime. The paranoia does however not seem to be bad enough to make TDS sufferers attempt to actually becoming informed and think for themselves.

If properly treated, suffers of TDS can make a full recovery. Many suffers have been known to grow out of TDS, yet many can only be treated by having their condition directly treated through the application of logical reasoning. It is also known that products containing mole can exacerbate the condition.

So many things are coming into focus now. All those trips and phone calls to Russia, the boys, Cohen, all the Russian chatter. I can see it as plain as day, help make me president, help destroy HILLARY. I'll build a tower and you'll get the grandest piece of real estate in the building. Then I can work on those sanctions. He would lay all the groundwork while he was running when had the best bargaining chip he would EVER hold and even if he didn't win, he got the piece of real estate he had wanted for YEARS!

This is just breaking in BUZZFEED and I think their server may have crashed. Will put it up as soon as available.
He commited treason just so he could have a spot in Moscow to invest his money? That seems incredibly unreasltic. There are a million places he can build towers.

So many things are coming into focus now. All those trips and phone calls to Russia, the boys, Cohen, all the Russian chatter. I can see it as plain as day, help make me president, help destroy HILLARY. I'll build a tower and you'll get the grandest piece of real estate in the building. Then I can work oren those sanctions. He would lay all the groundwork while he was running when had the best bargaining chip he would EVER hold and even if he didn't win, he got the piece of real estate he had wanted for YEARS!

This is just breaking in BUZZFEED and I think their server may have crashed. Will put it up as soon as available.

Found the Buzzfeed link...........................

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...ganization-planned-to-give-vladimir-putin-the

President Donald Trump’s company planned to give a $50 million penthouse at Trump Tower Moscow to Russian President Vladimir Putin as the company negotiated the luxury real estate development during the 2016 campaign, according to four people, one of them the originator of the plan.

Two US law enforcement officials told BuzzFeed News that Michael Cohen, Trump’s personal lawyer at the time, discussed the idea with a representative of Dmitry Peskov, Putin’s press secretary.

The Trump Tower Moscow plan is at the heart of a new plea agreement by Cohen, who led the negotiations to bring a gleaming, 100-story building to the Russian capital. Cohen acknowledged in court that he had lied to Congress about the plan in order to protect Trump and his presidential campaign.

The revelation that representatives of the Trump Organization planned to forge direct financial links with the leader of a hostile nation at the height of the campaign raises fresh questions about President Trump's relationship with the Kremlin. The plan never went anywhere because the tower deal ultimately fizzled, and it is not clear whether Trump knew of the intention to give away the penthouse. But Cohen said in court documents that he regularly briefed Trump and his family on the Moscow negotiations.
So trump offered Putin a penthouse if he let him build a tower in Moscow? Where is the crime in that? It seems like a smart business move to me. I would also assume this is how big business in Russia is usually handled.

Cohen is a verified, certified, Grade A prime liar.
Y'all got nothin.
Everybody Trump’s ever surrounded himself with is a criminal and liar. It’s just that now they’ve drawn attention to themselves.
And this says what about the Demon-crats losing to Trump ? It says that they were looked at by the voters as being worse than a Trump could ever be. If you think that the voters don't know the candidates, their message, their faults, and the balance found in it all, then you haven't lived long in this life yet have you ??

The main thing of concern to the voters is the message delivered by the candidate, his or her eligibility, health, and mental condition. The choice of the voters is then made based on these things, and they donot fear a foriegn government influencing the U.S. election, because the voters are smarter than that. The Demon-crat's made issues out of everything they could in order to get vengence on Trump, his family, and the voters because he dared to challenge the status quo, the past corruption, the agenda that was being pushed down the people's throats, and all the bullcrap.

So on and on it goes in this attempt to void the people's choice. Hope the people see through it all, and hopefully they will finally see the patterns in it all.

Y'all got nothin.
Everybody Trump’s ever surrounded himself with is a criminal and liar. It’s just that now they’ve drawn attention to themselves.
And this says what about the Demon-crats losing to Trump ? It says that they were looked at by the voters as being worse than a Trump could ever be. If you think that the voters don't know the candidates, their message, their faults, and the balance found in it all, then you haven't lived long in this life yet have you ??

The main thing of concern to the voters is the message delivered by the candidate, his or her eligibility, health, and mental condition. The choice of the voters is then made based on these things, and they donot fear a foriegn government influencing the U.S. election, because the voters are smarter than that. The Demon-crat's made issues out of everything they could in order to get vengence on Trump, his family, and the voters because he dared to challenge the status quo, the past corruption, the agenda that was being pushed down the people's throats, and all the bullcrap.

So on and on it goes in this attempt to void the people's choice. Hope the people see through it all, and hopefully they will finally see the patterns in it all.
It's like saying if somebody is murdered, the murdered looked at them and thought they were terrible so it's fine. Trump won with the aid of crime and treason. And still received 3 million fewer votes, proving that voters rejected him.

There weren't any trips or phone calls to Russia. There never was a Trump tower Moscow.

Post 6 has the link. And, while the deal ultimately fizzled out, the negotiations to try to push it through were done while Trump was campaigning.

Yep. You know PUTIN is SMART. Trump isn't. Trump was a GROVELING SYCHOPHANT by all indications. He repeatedly asked for meetings with Putin who carefully kept him on a leash. Then Trump became president and PUTIN "took the meetings" so to speak.

Y'all got nothin.

It's like saying if somebody is murdered, the murdered looked at them and thought they were terrible so it's fine. Trump won with the aid of crime and treason. And still received 3 million fewer votes, proving that voters rejected him.
No one is impressed by Hillary's millions of illegal votes. At some point you guys have to understand this, right?

Forum List

Back