BREAKING: President Trump Announces He’ll Deliver Remarks Tuesday from Mar-a-Lago

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The unfairly persecuted patriotic president will have some interesting things to say. Donate and tune in. He needs our patriotic unwavering support.

The unfairly persecuted patriotic president will have some interesting things to say. Donate and tune in. He needs our patriotic unwavering support.

Unless he's denied bail. Or the judge considers him a flight risk. LOL.
That would give you parrots something to cluck about. :auiqs.jpg:

WTF. Isn't he getting indicted at 2:15 PM ET the same day in Manhattan? i'm confused. can someone clue in this poor soul on what's happening?

Just more unanswered questions.

He can't be in Maralago and be in New York too.

But Trump can hint all he likes.

He's only risking a public appearance in chains.

Fortunately for Trump, the government can't allow that to happen!

He's be talking thru a shit sandwich if that judge slaps a gag order on gangsster Trump's big mouth. Personally, I hope the judge doesn't so Trump can continue to run his ignorant yap until he gets slapped with another charge for threatening Bragg, the judge & others. That motherfucker's mob tactics won't work with this judge.

President Trump on Tuesday:

"My fellow Americans...as I speak these words, Joe biden. kamala harris, and the entire presidential cabinet are being arrested by US marines. They will be flown to guantonimo bay where they will face a military tribunal for treason and possible execution. Please pray for our country".

Just more unanswered questions.

He can't be in Maralago and be in New York too.

But Trump can hint all he likes.

He's only risking a public appearance in chains.

Fortunately for Trump, the government can't allow that to happen!
Sure he can. Either before or after he comes in to be booked. If the judge releases him on his own recognizance and doesn't restrict his travel and confine him in NY, then he can hop on a plane and be back to Mar-A-Lago in time for a supper time presser/fundraiser/pity party.

I want to match your donation. How much have you given?

Sure he can. Either before or after he comes in to be booked. If the judge releases him on his own recognizance and doesn't restrict his travel and confine him in NY, then he can hop on a plane and be back to Mar-A-Lago in time for a supper time presser/fundraiser/pity party.
Like I said, he can't be in both places, but he can risk making arrangements to get his point across, as long as he's not confined to pure politics by a gag order.

I wonder if a gag order would prohibit him from saying anything about a stolen election.

The judge could include an order for truthfulness.

Forum List

Back