Breaking! President Trump Orders Syria Attacked

Don Lemon in CNN is having a meltdown.

Why, this was a MUCH smaller attack than anticipated and Trump is showing leadership and reserved control. Precision strikes against R&D facilities and strategic locations. Another bloody nose, more bloody than last year, and Trump even telling the world that America will do it's part, but the region has to clean up their own acts.

This was a controlled attack and a reminder than America still has strong allies who will answer the call when asked.

What is “illegal” about his actions? He is the President, he has the authority to make military strikes.
I think he need´s the Congress´ approval but there is still international law. You can´t just rain down Tomahawks at another country.

Actually we can when that country violates international law. Who is going to stop us? Little internet trolls like you?
Trump has enough Trumpbots. Nobody can stop this madmen.
Putin was the only hope.
I give him some days to respond properly. If not, the world power Russia is a joke, period.

The Russian military strategy is effective and well known----
RETREAT AND WAIT FOR THE WINTER SNOW

They are busy praising Trump´s illegal actions as they would be if he just ran amok in a New York mall.

What is “illegal” about his actions? He is the President, he has the authority to make military strikes.
I think he need´s the Congress´ approval but there is still international law. You can´t just rain down Tomahawks at another country.

Actually we can when that country violates international law. Who is going to stop us? Little internet trolls like you?

Just stop it already. This was a multi-national coalition. We aren't the only ones involved in the strike, actually it was a very broad coalition of countries.
Yes, it was. But without the US none of this countries would have done anything.

Putin was the only hope.

for whom?
To prevent what just happened.

They are busy praising Trump´s illegal actions as they would be if he just ran amok in a New York mall.

Just stop it already. This was a multi-national coalition. We aren't the only ones involved in the strike, actually it was a very broad coalition of countries.

The more the merrier, yes?:rolleyes-41: :cuckoo:

What happened Mr President?

....what happened :sad:

This post actually supports his actions. No regime occurred, no boots on the ground, no solo attacks. They went with France and England. This was a precision attack, not all out war declaration.

Putin was the only hope.

for whom?

what just happened? Has pootin been good at
"preventing stuff" thus far?

Putin was the only hope.
I give him some days to respond properly. If not, the world power Russia is a joke, period.

This is about Syria.

Putin was the only hope.

This is about Syria.

I was referring to the Russian military reaction

Putin was the only hope.

for whom?

Of course. He has thus far prevented the Wahhabi invasion from controlling Syria.

Don Lemon in CNN is having a meltdown.

Why, this was a MUCH smaller attack than anticipated and Trump is showing leadership and reserved control. Precision strikes against R&D facilities and strategic locations. Another bloody nose, more bloody than last year, and Trump even telling the world that America will do it's part, but the region has to clean up their own acts.

This was a controlled attack and a reminder than America still has strong allies who will answer the call when asked.

Rest easy...we picked the right leader in Trump. He inherited a mess but he knows what he is doing.

The more the merrier, yes?:rolleyes-41: :cuckoo:

Not only we, but other countries have troops on the ground in Syria. Maybe Assad will think twice about murdering his own people and putting our troops in jeopardy with the indiscriminate use of chemical weapons.

I'm just saying.

Putin was the only hope.

for whom?

Right. Sleep with the dogs, you're going to get fleas. Private Bleipriester should know that by now.

So you wanted to to just sit on our ass and do nothing after the Twin Towers and Pentagon were attacked? What a coward you are.

Hey, fuckhead......name ONE Iraqi involved in the Twin Towers and Pentagon carnage? IDIOT!!!

So you wanted to to just sit on our ass and do nothing after the Twin Towers and Pentagon were attacked? What a coward you are.

Hey, fuckhead......name ONE Iraqi involved in the Twin Towers and Pentagon carnage? IDIOT!!!
We had to take out Saddam because he violated 17 different sanctions by the security council. He was funding Al Qaeda. A huge coalition took him out.

Forum List

Back