Breaking! President Trump Orders Syria Attacked

Any one of you that thinks Assad is the one who used the chems is a fucking moron.. literally a couple days before the chemical attack trump had said it's time to be done in Syria.. then magically Assad happens to attack his own people? For what reason? So we can change our minds and launch more cruise missiles and maybe eventually saddam Hussein him? That makes zero god damn sense but hey, the tv told you it was Assad so it's Assad

for WHAT REASON DID ASSAD poison his own people?? ----
HABIT!!!!!!

Ugh, when someone starts quoting David Duke in a thread, it's time to leave. Bye.
Coward!

Racist!
Why thank you. I love my superior race. I feel so proud to have been blessed by God with White Privilege.

assad is white

He has a purdy white wife too.

Googling for nekkid pictures but this was all I could come up with..

180413-damascus-sky-syria-attack-ac-1014p_d475f59ac615456a5a435d37997389b3.focal-1000x500.jpg

Any one of you that thinks Assad is the one who used the chems is a fucking moron.. literally a couple days before the chemical attack trump had said it's time to be done in Syria.. then magically Assad happens to attack his own people? For what reason? So we can change our minds and launch more cruise missiles and maybe eventually saddam Hussein him? That makes zero god damn sense but hey, the tv told you it was Assad so it's Assad
You're spouting a conspiracy theory!

We're fixing to attack Syria. Buckle up and pray for our troops, especially the Navy in the Mediterranean

Twitter
I pray for the poor civilians. The air force or navy are safe and sound bombing others like play a video games.

no doubt some civilians were hit------

Fascinating how 40 civilians being killed somehow justifies killing a whole bunch more.

And the thing is, NO EVIDENCE has been presented that is was Assad that killed them with Chemicals. All logic points to exactly the reverse, the other interested parties did the deed.

You're spouting a conspiracy theory!
NO, the conspiracy theory is the one the MSM is pushing!

Didn't vote for Trump and never will. I think he is compete asshole and a terrible president BUT, I agree with him on his action to attack Syria. American can't sit on it's ass and watch helpless kids being gassed and do nothing.

I just hope our people are safe and don't accidental hit the Russians.

Oh, God. This pig-fucker actually does want to start WWIII! This is beyond fiction. It's terrifying. Why isn't anyone here stopping trump? The Joint Chiefs need to stop this right now!
Anyone who voted for the orange whore is now responsible.

Give me a f*ing break.

Hillary would have done this the first month after she was sworn in.

Stop with the hysterics already.

It's true. Absolutely contemptible the way these partisans are dividing up into their little camps. If Hillary had won, the roles would be reversed. Her supporters would be praising her for taking on Assad while the others would be calling her the antichrist. Fuck them all.
even now the hidabeast is still the anti-christ

Well, he gave Assad and Putin plenty of time to get their airplanes and heavy military equipment out of harms way. Such a buffoon.

It has already begun.

If he did that it is to avoid greater casualty and direct confrontation with Russia. They have said they will directly confront American attacks with their own missile defense and even attacks on Allied forces.

Apparently the Syrian war is lost, Iran, Russia and Syria will basically be dividing up the country. With British and French support, this is an interesting decision to attack and it is difficult to see what the benefit is, other than to really weaken Syrian capabilities as unless the West is willing to go headstrong back in, this war is lost. It will take a few days I suppose to understand what was impacted.

I am not an expert, but, for the first time in my lifetime, I am thinking that there could be direct confrontation between Russian and the U.S military. I will trust the advice of military intel and their recommendations as they have intelligence we do not see.

What were the Russian going to do?

They only have 30 Jets in Syria. Their air defense systems will not
engage coalition forces because our planes will take out their air defense
systems.

The Russians took cover...that is all that happened.

We won't engage Russian forces unless they engage us. They learned
that a month ago when we slaughtered 200 of their mercenaries moving
on our ground forces. They engage us...we return the fire.

The Russians do not want to tangle with us. They are no match for our
military. Thus to keep from being totally embarrassed world wide they would
be forced to resort to Nukes, which ends their country.

With the English and the French joining us, this becomes a proxy NATO
operation. The Russians don't want to tangle with NATO either.

For Russia this is an expensive attack, because them and Iran now have to
help and pay Syria to replenish all they lost tonight. Putin will just spank
Assad and tell him to knock this crap off.

We even used B-1 bombers tonight which are not Stealth. The Russians
didn't bother them either.

When you stand up to Russia and talk their language they will back down
with the best of them. We just need a leader who will stand up to them.
(And we have that now)

We're fixing to attack Syria. Buckle up and pray for our troops, especially the Navy in the Mediterranean

Twitter
I pray for the poor civilians. The air force or navy are safe and sound bombing others like play a video games.

Fascinating how 40 civilians being killed somehow justifies killing a whole bunch more.

And the thing is, NO EVIDENCE has been presented that is was Assad that killed them with Chemicals. All logic points to exactly the reverse, the other interested parties did the deed.

bs

Ugh, when someone starts quoting David Duke in a thread, it's time to leave. Bye.
Coward!

Racist!
Why thank you. I love my superior race. I feel so proud to have been blessed by God with White Privilege.

assad is white

180413-damascus-sky-syria-attack-ac-1014p_d475f59ac615456a5a435d37997389b3.focal-1000x500.jpg
Bashar-al-Assad-wife-Asma-al-Assad-Syria-620x330.jpg

assad-syria_2130906b.jpg

51fad38926295602_1332539027_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

Well, he gave Assad and Putin plenty of time to get their airplanes and heavy military equipment out of harms way. Such a buffoon.

It has already begun.

If he did that it is to avoid greater casualty and direct confrontation with Russia. They have said they will directly confront American attacks with their own missile defense and even attacks on Allied forces.

Apparently the Syrian war is lost, Iran, Russia and Syria will basically be dividing up the country. With British and French support, this is an interesting decision to attack and it is difficult to see what the benefit is, other than to really weaken Syrian capabilities as unless the West is willing to go headstrong back in, this war is lost. It will take a few days I suppose to understand what was impacted.

I am not an expert, but, for the first time in my lifetime, I am thinking that there could be direct confrontation between Russian and the U.S military. I will trust the advice of military intel and their recommendations as they have intelligence we do not see.

systems.

(And we have that now)

You nailed it. The only thing Russians respect are strong people. That's why they viewed Obama as a weakling and a clown.

for WHAT REASON DID ASSAD poison his own people?? ----
HABIT!!!!!!
:abgg2q.jpg:

That first time was proven false too.

Gee, you don't pay attention, do you?

Another False Flag - Will Trump Escalate In Syria?

30516135_1601787186524138_7305702141719478272_n.jpg

It has already begun.

systems.

(And we have that now)

You nailed it. The only thing Russians respect are strong people. That's why they viewed Obama as a weakling and a clown.

Yep.

That's why they went into Syria. Once Obama wouldn't engage when Syria
crossed his red line, the Russians knew he was gutless and moved in
under the cover of..."They were going to end the Civil War."

They got themselves a couple of airbases and a harbor, and are keeping
Assad afloat.

Coward!

Racist!

assad is white

30708322_10155662278143823_8233019981748009075_n.jpg

It has already begun.

systems.

(And we have that now)

donald-j-trump-fo-crealdonald-trump-what-will-we-get-19191509.png

Coward!

Racist!

I'll just say your stupidity and ignorance are superior to mine. We'll just leave it at that.
Impossible! What race and nationality are you because your limited intellect shines.

It has already begun.

systems.

(And we have that now)

donald-j-trump-fo-crealdonald-trump-what-will-we-get-19191509.png

Obama did need approval. The Donald doesn't. He makes them pay

Twitter

bs
Okay, sure, if it is "bs" POST PROOF. NOT CFR journalism, some scientific analysis from labs that source and prove Assad's forces released it.

Some non-biased source, hell, even UN scientists with the Chinese and Russians on board.

Or even historic records that prove Assad had before. But as history as an example, we see that the pawns of the west have done this shit before. . . .

Because, let's face it, the evidence is on MY SIDE.

UN's Del Ponte says evidence Syria rebels 'used sarin'
Evidence Syria rebels 'used sarin'
U.N. has testimony that Syrian rebels used sarin gas: investigator
U.N. has testimony that Syrian rebels used sarin gas: investigator
Syrian rebels used Sarin nerve gas, not Assad’s regime: U.N. official
Syrian rebels used Sarin nerve gas, not Assad’s regime: U.N. official

Forum List

Back