Breaking! President Trump Orders Syria Attacked

section-clause.jpg

I don't. Just in what I am reading, it is speculated.

As it was speculated in that artical YOU posted.

"On Thursday a foreign ministry spokeswoman asked whether the aim of Western strikes might be "to quickly remove the traces of the provocation"."

Likewise, the article you posted only has French claims of proof, it has no evidence provided or substantiated either way.

Those traces of chemicals could have come from government forces or rebel forces, who can say?

Kindly show us where is it "speculated" that Douma was bombed by Cruise missiles? Why would we target a small town?

Mister Beale is obviously a Russian sowing lies about the chemical bombing by Putin and Assad.

There’s no point in arguing with him but boy is it easy to spot the Russian trolls tonight.

Dragonlady is a neocon? :p

This is troubling if The Donald is doing the bidding of The Swamp in terms of foreign policy. Does he have evidence Assad did the ridiculous chlorine bomb, or was that perpetrated by folks (neocon sympathizers) who want the USA there, long term?

Dragonlady is a neocon? :p

This is troubling if The Donald is doing the bidding of The Swamp in terms of foreign policy. Does he have evidence Assad did the ridiculous chlorine bomb, or was that perpetrated by folks (neocon sympathizers) who want the USA there, long term?

Ain't it something watching the supposedly peace loving left turn into bloodthirsty warmongers?

"On Thursday a foreign ministry spokeswoman asked whether the aim of Western strikes might be "to quickly remove the traces of the provocation"."

Likewise, the article you posted only has French claims of proof, it has no evidence provided or substantiated either way.

Those traces of chemicals could have come from government forces or rebel forces, who can say?

Kindly show us where is it "speculated" that Douma was bombed by Cruise missiles? Why would we target a small town?

Mister Beale is obviously a Russian sowing lies about the chemical bombing by Putin and Assad.

There’s no point in arguing with him but boy is it easy to spot the Russian trolls tonight.

That's rich.

A Cunnuk agent provocateur accusing a real American of being a Ruskie.

You aren't even an American, what's it to you?

You don't even give a damn about our Bill of Rights, you want it abolished.

How dare you!

Damn globalists.

There's no logic behind Assad launching a chemical attack so soon after American troops were supposed to leave Syria. If having doubts makes me a russian agent then so be it.

There's no logic behind Assad launching a chemical attack so soon after American troops were supposed to leave Syria. If having doubts makes me a russian agent then so be it.

American troops were never “supposed to leave Syria”. Trump was just pulling ideas out of his ass as usual. When he got back to Washington, General Mattis and others explained to him exactly why they couldn’t pull the troops out. Trump was really pissed about it according to reports and told the General he wanted them out sooner rather than later.

And yes, the idea that American troops were leaving is exactly why Assad would gas his own people. Nobody there to stop him.

American troops were never “supposed to leave Syria”. Trump was just pulling ideas out of his ass as usual. When he got back to Washington, General Mattis and others explained to him exactly why they couldn’t pull the troops out. Trump was really pissed about it according to reports and told the General he wanted them out sooner rather than later.

And yes, the idea that American troops were leaving is exactly why Assad would gas his own people. Nobody there to stop him.
:link:

You're jewish, arent you?

You just said she wouldn't have done it, like "Hillary's so bad, she wouldn't have done it."

Then I provide support for she might have done it, and you attack her again.

Let me guess, anything Hillary would have done, you'd have attacked, no matter if Trump did it.

Trump farts = amazing
Hillary farts = ridiculous.

Partisans huh? Fucking annoying.

Hillary didn't do anything except embarrassing US with her stupid Russian 'reset' button. Putin understands power and Trump showed him power tonight.

Trump let the Russians know what he was going to do in advance of what we were going to do.

He didn't show them anything, and nothing we did came as a surprise to them.

I keep seeing this, but there is no basis for the claim except in far left religious dogma.
First, I don't know why everything has to be partisan with folks around here.

If you disagree with someone's position on an issue, that doesn't necessarily mean, they are at an opposite side of the political spectrum than you are.

Second, the administration and it's generals seem to have put out some murky information on what they told the Russians.

It seems they notified them it was coming, but then they deny they told them when and where? :dunno:

I doubt any of that. I think they are just playing CYA. I am pretty sure it was coordinated with the Russians, and the Russians have previously stated they would not tolerate chemical weapon use by anyone.

"Dunford added that the U.S. had used a pre-existing “deconfliction” line of communication with Moscow, adding: “We did not do any coordination with the Russians on the strike, nor did we pre-notify them.”
Trump strikes Syria

So they talked about this with them, Putin knew it was coming, but they didn't pre-notify them? I really don't know what that is supposed to mean, if "deconfliction" doesn't mean, "this is where our forces will be, just so we don't accidentally engage one another. . . "

I don't know how that isn't a "pre-notification." For those of you who want to know how the Syrians were so effective in shooting down ordinance? There ya go.

Once again disinformation is the way of the far left in this matter.

Everyone knew something was going to happen.

The only notification was about use of air space, nothing else was discussed in advanced with Russia!

More proof, the entire thing was staged;

Pro-Assad official says targeted bases were evacuated on Russian warning

Hillary didn't do anything except embarrassing US with her stupid Russian 'reset' button. Putin understands power and Trump showed him power tonight.

Trump let the Russians know what he was going to do in advance of what we were going to do.

He didn't show them anything, and nothing we did came as a surprise to them.

I keep seeing this, but there is no basis for the claim except in far left religious dogma.
First, I don't know why everything has to be partisan with folks around here.

If you disagree with someone's position on an issue, that doesn't necessarily mean, they are at an opposite side of the political spectrum than you are.

Second, the administration and it's generals seem to have put out some murky information on what they told the Russians.

It seems they notified them it was coming, but then they deny they told them when and where? :dunno:

I doubt any of that. I think they are just playing CYA. I am pretty sure it was coordinated with the Russians, and the Russians have previously stated they would not tolerate chemical weapon use by anyone.

"Dunford added that the U.S. had used a pre-existing “deconfliction” line of communication with Moscow, adding: “We did not do any coordination with the Russians on the strike, nor did we pre-notify them.”
Trump strikes Syria

So they talked about this with them, Putin knew it was coming, but they didn't pre-notify them? I really don't know what that is supposed to mean, if "deconfliction" doesn't mean, "this is where our forces will be, just so we don't accidentally engage one another. . . "

I don't know how that isn't a "pre-notification." For those of you who want to know how the Syrians were so effective in shooting down ordinance? There ya go.

Once again disinformation is the way of the far left in this matter.

Everyone knew something was going to happen.

The only notification was about use of air space, nothing else was discussed in advanced with Russia!

More proof, the entire thing was staged;

Throwing money around just so it looks like Trump is doing what he said he'd do... wonderful.

How many people could have had hospital treatment? How many teachers could have got a rise?

I'm not sure why Trump didn't knock out Syrian command and control - including Assad and his lieutenants....after all, it was Assad himself that ordered the chemical attacks, right?

Forum List

Back