Breaking! President Trump Orders Syria Attacked

Trump let the Russians know what he was going to do in advance of what we were going to do.

He didn't show them anything, and nothing we did came as a surprise to them.

I keep seeing this, but there is no basis for the claim except in far left religious dogma.
First, I don't know why everything has to be partisan with folks around here.

If you disagree with someone's position on an issue, that doesn't necessarily mean, they are at an opposite side of the political spectrum than you are.

Second, the administration and it's generals seem to have put out some murky information on what they told the Russians.

It seems they notified them it was coming, but then they deny they told them when and where? :dunno:

I doubt any of that. I think they are just playing CYA. I am pretty sure it was coordinated with the Russians, and the Russians have previously stated they would not tolerate chemical weapon use by anyone.

"Dunford added that the U.S. had used a pre-existing “deconfliction” line of communication with Moscow, adding: “We did not do any coordination with the Russians on the strike, nor did we pre-notify them.”
Trump strikes Syria

So they talked about this with them, Putin knew it was coming, but they didn't pre-notify them? I really don't know what that is supposed to mean, if "deconfliction" doesn't mean, "this is where our forces will be, just so we don't accidentally engage one another. . . "

I don't know how that isn't a "pre-notification." For those of you who want to know how the Syrians were so effective in shooting down ordinance? There ya go.

Once again disinformation is the way of the far left in this matter.

Everyone knew something was going to happen.

The only notification was about use of air space, nothing else was discussed in advanced with Russia!

More proof, the entire thing was staged;

Pro-Assad official says targeted bases were evacuated on Russian warning

Throwing money around just so it looks like Trump is doing what he said he'd do... wonderful.

How many people could have had hospital treatment? How many teachers could have got a rise?

Speaking of far left drone religious narratives..

Since when does things that happen at the state level and state budgets have to do with the federal budget?

Hillary didn't do anything except embarrassing US with her stupid Russian 'reset' button. Putin understands power and Trump showed him power tonight.

Trump let the Russians know what he was going to do in advance of what we were going to do.

I keep seeing this, but there is no basis for the claim except in far left religious dogma.

If you disagree with someone's position on an issue, that doesn't necessarily mean, they are at an opposite side of the political spectrum than you are.

Second, the administration and it's generals seem to have put out some murky information on what they told the Russians.

It seems they notified them it was coming, but then they deny they told them when and where? :dunno:

I doubt any of that. I think they are just playing CYA. I am pretty sure it was coordinated with the Russians, and the Russians have previously stated they would not tolerate chemical weapon use by anyone.

"Dunford added that the U.S. had used a pre-existing “deconfliction” line of communication with Moscow, adding: “We did not do any coordination with the Russians on the strike, nor did we pre-notify them.”
Trump strikes Syria

So they talked about this with them, Putin knew it was coming, but they didn't pre-notify them? I really don't know what that is supposed to mean, if "deconfliction" doesn't mean, "this is where our forces will be, just so we don't accidentally engage one another. . . "

I don't know how that isn't a "pre-notification." For those of you who want to know how the Syrians were so effective in shooting down ordinance? There ya go.

The only notification was about use of air space, nothing else was discussed in advanced with Russia!

Yes the Assad regime is something that should be trusted!

Amazing!

Trump strikes Syria

Amazing!

Trust has nothing to do with it.

We do not own the entire planet.

Without proof and a UN mandate from the Security council, any action is a war-crime and a war of aggression.

Trump strikes Syria

Amazing!

Trust has nothing to do with it.

We do not own the entire planet.

Without proof and a UN mandate from the Security council, any action is a war-crime and a war of aggression.

there's something to be said about that >

Security Council fails to adopt three resolutions on chemical weapons use in Syria

~S~

This was just another Slick Willie type of attack, bombing empty buildings

Until we confront Russia head on, nothing will change and this US/Russia coordinated response is the tail wagging the dog

-Geaux

Israel and most butthurt Jews hate Russia. Nobody else does. There is nothing to confront. There is potential to be great trading partners, if the Jews can overcome their hatred of what remains of Russia after they fucked with it for a few decades.

I think Trump is trying to appease both the neocon wing and the nationalist wing of the GOP: Doing just enough to appease the neocons, but not enough to lose the nationalists.

Imagine the different spin they’d have if hillary were behind this

Oh, totally. Works both ways too. Those who are Democrat partisans will be against this action, but would have been for it had Hillary been president.

Hillary wouldn't have done it, she'd be sucking Assad's Schmitar.

Really?

Firstly it's Trump who invited Putin to the White House.
Secondly she was part of an administration which bombed Libya.
Thirdly she was part of an administration which bombed Syria.

Yet she failed to protect innocent people.

You just said she wouldn't have done it, like "Hillary's so bad, she wouldn't have done it."

Then I provide support for she might have done it, and you attack her again.

Let me guess, anything Hillary would have done, you'd have attacked, no matter if Trump did it.

Trump farts = amazing
Hillary farts = ridiculous.

Partisans huh? Fucking annoying.
Now they suggest the situation is different now than it was in 2013.

Sure it is

Oh, totally. Works both ways too. Those who are Democrat partisans will be against this action, but would have been for it had Hillary been president.

Really?

You just said she wouldn't have done it, like "Hillary's so bad, she wouldn't have done it."

Let me guess, anything Hillary would have done, you'd have attacked, no matter if Trump did it.

Trump farts = amazing

Sure it is

It's always different, but the fundamentals are often similar or the same.

But yes, they'll slip and slide around pretending that they've got principles.

Really?

Trump farts = amazing

Sure it is

It's always different, but the fundamentals are often similar or the same.

But yes, they'll slip and slide around pretending that they've got principles.
And notice we aren’t attacking trump for bombing? We aren’t claiming it’s unconstitutional, wag the dog, illegal or that we should stay out of it.

We are simply pointing out they would be if hillary was doing what trumps doing right now

Wow this is just like when bush lied us into Iraq.

Instead of wmds now it’s chemical weapons

Chemical weapons are wmds.
I haven’t heard anyone refer to them as wmds. Probably they don’t want to point out how similar this is to the Iraq war.

So far bush and trump heaped praise on Putin. Republicans are bad judges of character.

So Putin is ok with Syria doing something so horrible that it crosses scumbag trumps red line? Maybe obama was right to ignore russia. Trump made them relevant.

Trumps weapon of choice to collude with the Russians by attacking their ally: That's collusion at a cruise speed of about 550mph.

1200px-Tomahawk_Block_IV_cruise_missile_-crop.jpg

"A perfectly executed strike last night. Thank you to France and the United Kingdom for their wisdom and the power of their fine Military. Could not have had a better result. Mission Accomplished!" - President Trump

Forum List

Back