Breaking! President Trump Orders Syria Attacked

"The United States has accepted 11 refugees from Syria so far in 2018, according to State Department data.'

" Having failed to articulate a strategy for the crisis in Syria, @POTUS risks pulling the United States into a broader conflict with this military action."

Also... where can I find a clip of Alex Jones crying over Trump's decision to strike in Syria?

Trumps weapon of choice to collude with the Russians by attacking their ally: That's collusion at a cruise speed of about 550mph.

1200px-Tomahawk_Block_IV_cruise_missile_-crop.jpg
Big deal. They knew it was coming.

How much does that bomb cost us?

God people are stupid

"1) Assad’s chemical weapons use cannot be tolerated; 2) therefore, I agree airstrikes were necessary; 3) However, Trump is so unfit for office that it’s right to worry about reckless escalation & lack of strategy; 4) he should seek Congressional authorization for further action."

"The joint strikes on Assad’s chemical weapons were correct. But the Syrian crisis has caused unthinkable suffering and massive refugee flows, while empowering terrorists and the European and American far right. What’s needed is a comprehensive strategy and the will to execute it." - Evan McMuffin

Proof that Trump is no different from Obama or Bush
All three prove themselves to be just pawns of Israel.
Trump went directly against his campaign promises,
He will not get my vote again!
You are a useful idiot. The use of chemical weapons is against international law. Syria has used them multiple time to kill hundreds of citizens. Obama (the chickenshit) drew a red line and then backed away from it. Trump drew a red line and acted properly (along with France and Great Britain) when it was crossed by the murderous dictator, Assad.

I must assume that you prefer we have a sniveling pussy as President.

Hey Rachel Maddow - Wipe the smirk off of your face. President Trump doesn't bring shame to America and weaken it on the world stage. His decision to bomb Syria shows our strength and our force for good

YOU AND THE MSM ARE WHAT BRING SHAME AND WEAKEN AMERICA. YOU EMBARRASS US

"This feels like a rerun of Syria 1.0. Same exact people losing their minds. Same people, "done with Trump." Please, can you do us all a huge favor and REALLY REALLY REALLY stay the hell away this time? We get sick of you jumping back onboard as soon as the smoke clears."

Pentagon spokesperson Dana White on the possibility of sustained strikes: "What happens going forward has everything to do with the Assad regime. We sent a very clear message last night and we hope that he heard it"

Proof that Trump is no different from Obama or Bush
All three prove themselves to be just pawns of Israel.
Trump went directly against his campaign promises,
He will not get my vote again!
You are a useful idiot. The use of chemical weapons is against international law. Syria has used them multiple time to kill hundreds of citizens. Obama (the chickenshit) drew a red line and then backed away from it. Trump drew a red line and acted properly (along with France and Great Britain) when it was crossed by the murderous dictator, Assad.

I must assume that you prefer we have a sniveling pussy as President.
I prefer we have a President that does not give a shit aoubt the Middle East and one that stops wasting money there. Israel feeds so called intel proving that assad used chemical weapons. Amazing timing that just a week before Trump said we would pull out of Syria.

Well, he gave Assad and Putin plenty of time to get their airplanes and heavy military equipment out of harms way. Such a buffoon.

Or gave them enough time to prepare their air defenses.
I'm sure any pilots involved appreciate that.
The plan never included attacking Russian military equipment. Their ships would have been safe where they were docked. The attack was carefully planned to destroy Assad's chemical weapon facilities.

Wow, according to the Pentagon spokeswoman, there has been a 2000% increase in Russians trolls online since the strikes.

It takes a courageous President like Trump to backup the promises made by a chickenshit Obama to not allow Assaud to gas civilians.

If Obama hadn't been such a coward and would have done what he said he was going to do Trump wouldn't have had to do the attack last night.

Forum List

Back