Breaking! President Trump Orders Syria Attacked

Trump: Dumber than a Bag of Hammers

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

A perfectly executed strike last night. Thank you to France and the United Kingdom for their wisdom and the power of their fine Military. Could not have had a better result. Mission Accomplished!

8:21 AM - Apr 14, 2018

get

Proof that Trump is no different from Obama or Bush
All three prove themselves to be just pawns of Israel.
Trump went directly against his campaign promises,
He will not get my vote again!
You are a useful idiot. The use of chemical weapons is against international law. Syria has used them multiple time to kill hundreds of citizens. Obama (the chickenshit) drew a red line and then backed away from it. Trump drew a red line and acted properly (along with France and Great Britain) when it was crossed by the murderous dictator, Assad.

I must assume that you prefer we have a sniveling pussy as President.
I prefer we have a President that does not give a shit aoubt the Middle East and one that stops wasting money there. Israel feeds so called intel proving that assad used chemical weapons. Amazing timing that just a week before Trump said we would pull out of Syria.
I'm relatively sure his plan still includes pulling out of Syria.

history has proven bombing usually does not get the job done
...really the only time it ''worked'' was the Balkans 1999 and that was a couple of months of bombing
..in Vietnam it just brought NV to negotiate the US to get out of Nam--did not win the war at all
..even after the A-bombs, Japanese still did not want to surrender

""Last night's operations were very successful. We met our objectives. We hit the sites. The heart of the chemical weapons programs so it was mission accomplished,"" - President Trump

"The Assad regime’s brutal chemical attacks against innocent people must not be tolerated. I support the Administration’s targeted action." - Wacky Martha Roby

Marine Gen. McKenzie on Russians: “We don’t want to get in a fight with them, they don’t want to get in a fight with us.”

I will give the president kudos for this strike...it was limited, did not go near any Russian bases, was strong enough to send a clear message on chemical weapons use.

For the past 6 years the Russian strategy has been to provoke other nations only to scream "WW3!" when those nations consider to respond

Trump exhibited the courage that Obama didn't have.

The difference between Trump that has the courage of conviction and Obama that was a chickenshit.

"Last night’s decisive action in Syria delivered a clear message to Assad - his barbaric brutality against innocent civilians will not be tolerated. We will cont to stand strong in the face of his thuggery & we must cont to hold him accountable for his unconscionable actions." - Jeff Sessions

Proof that Trump is no different from Obama or Bush
All three prove themselves to be just pawns of Israel.
Trump went directly against his campaign promises,
He will not get my vote again!
You are a useful idiot. The use of chemical weapons is against international law. Syria has used them multiple time to kill hundreds of citizens. Obama (the chickenshit) drew a red line and then backed away from it. Trump drew a red line and acted properly (along with France and Great Britain) when it was crossed by the murderous dictator, Assad.

I must assume that you prefer we have a sniveling pussy as President.
I prefer we have a President that does not give a shit aoubt the Middle East and one that stops wasting money there. Israel feeds so called intel proving that assad used chemical weapons. Amazing timing that just a week before Trump said we would pull out of Syria.
The locations of atrocities committed against civilian populations makes no difference to me. It is deplorable to me that many atrocities committed in African nations have gone without significant response from any civilized nation....also that hunger and starvation are prevalent.

We in the United States throw away enough food daily to feed hundreds of people in starving nations.

The world's 10 hungriest countries

Suddenly Trump: 1. Hires Bush era war monger John Bolton to stack foreign policy team with hawks 2. Pardons Scooter Libby 3. Attacks Middle East country that DID NOT attack us on shaky as hell “WMD” claims 4. Declares Mission Accomplished

Its Dubya’s 3rd term.

"None of the places hit in the US/UK/French airstrikes would reduce the ability for the Syrian government to continue their chlorine attacks."

"Just heard from my inside sources. Russia did NOTHING to stop our attack tonight. Trump just weakened Putin's posture dramatically on the world stage."

A look at Drudge headlines right now indicates Drudge is turning on Trump. His comparison to Bush’s “Mission Accomplished” is brutal

Forum List

Back