Breaking! President Trump Orders Syria Attacked

"Just heard from my inside sources. Russia did NOTHING to stop our attack tonight. Trump just weakened Putin's posture dramatically on the world stage."

It was probably Putin's idea. A manchurian feather for Trump's giant, orange cap.

"As the number of Congressmen and Senators who've served in the military has fallen, Congress has tended to let Presidents decide about use of force."

The Right has no unity. Trump does ONE thing that some people don’t like, and there is a civil war between Trump supporters. Listen to each other. Understand your differences. But at the end of the day, we are all fighting the same fight.

When you only back your President when he does 100% of what you want, you're not a supporter, you're an asshole.

The Right has no unity. Trump does ONE thing that some people don’t like, and there is a civil war between Trump supporters. Listen to each other. Understand your differences. But at the end of the day, we are all fighting the same fight.

Trump's base is composed, essentially, of redneck Democrats.

A look at Drudge headlines right now indicates Drudge is turning on Trump. His comparison to Bush’s “Mission Accomplished” is brutal
Many people, including Neal Cavuto on Fox do not understand the meaning of "mission accomplished".

Just because I make it safely to the toilet before shitting my pants, and exclaim, "Mission accomplished!" after seating myself...does not mean that I will never have to shit again.

The mission of disabling Assad's chemical weapon system was accomplished with the attack (that included France, Great Britain and the United States) and the claim of mission accomplished is applicable. That does not mean Assad will forever refrain from developing and using chemical weapons. He is a devious bastard.

Wow. Chief Pentagon spokeswoman Dana White said that "there has been a 2,000 percent increase in Russian trolls in the past 24 hours."

Proof that Trump is no different from Obama or Bush
All three prove themselves to be just pawns of Israel.
Trump went directly against his campaign promises,
He will not get my vote again!
You are a useful idiot. The use of chemical weapons is against international law. Syria has used them multiple time to kill hundreds of citizens. Obama (the chickenshit) drew a red line and then backed away from it. Trump drew a red line and acted properly (along with France and Great Britain) when it was crossed by the murderous dictator, Assad.

I must assume that you prefer we have a sniveling pussy as President.
I prefer we have a President that does not give a shit aoubt the Middle East and one that stops wasting money there. Israel feeds so called intel proving that assad used chemical weapons. Amazing timing that just a week before Trump said we would pull out of Syria.
The locations of atrocities committed against civilian populations makes no difference to me. It is deplorable to me that many atrocities committed in African nations have gone without significant response from any civilized nation....also that hunger and starvation are prevalent.

We in the United States throw away enough food daily to feed hundreds of people in starving nations.

The world's 10 hungriest countries
Attempts at guilt inspired motivation do not work on clear thinking people

We have a lot of weak, luke warm Trump supporters who jump ship the second Trump does something they don’t like. It’s completely okay to disagree with his decision to bomb Syria but it’s not okay to jump ship. Trump has done WAY MORE GOOD than bad for our country.

TURN UP THE MICROPHONE... OLLIE NORTH was asked on FOX NEWS...How do you know the Russians are lying? His response...BECAUSE THEIR LIPS ARE MOVING!

We have a lot of weak, luke warm Trump supporters who jump ship the second Trump does something they don’t like. It’s completely okay to disagree with his decision to bomb Syria but it’s not okay to jump ship. Trump has done WAY MORE GOOD than bad for our country.

I honestly haven't paid that much attention to what Trump has done. Some of it I even agree with (e.g. yanking the individual mandate despite the fact the Congress didn't have the courage to do it). But, ultimately, I can't see his 'accomplishments' as anything more than a random collection of things he's been goaded into doing by his clown car of advisors. He has no ideology, no clear goals other than self-aggrandizement. I seriously consider him insane.

When you only back your President when he does 100% of what you want, you're not a supporter, you're an asshole.

When you support your leader, regardless of what he does, it's totalitarian. People thinking and independent should be guided only by their own mind, not by decisions of the leader. It's strange that such elementary things should be explained to Americans :)

Forum List

Back