Breaking! President Trump Orders Syria Attacked

Do you know different?

Do you really believe that all that 105 US missiles did was destroy several empty houses? Or do you believe that the Syrian anti-aircraft defenses with obsolete Soviet anti-aircraft systems shot down most of the missiles? In both cases, I feel sorry for you :) But I will not disbelieve you, it's very cruel - to destroy illusions :)
I don’t have any illusions, I simply recognise I’m not privy to intel and only have news reports to go on - like everyone else here.
But you said you know different - so you have any evidence or are you relying on your news reports - just like me?

But you said you know different - so you have any evidence or are you relying on your news reports - just like me?

ABC News on Twitter

NEW: Joint Staff Dir. McKenzie says there were 3 targets in combined military strikes in Syria:
- 76 missiles employed against first target.
- 22 missiles employed against second target.
- 7 missiles employed against third target.

76 missiles. For one target. On three buildings. Do you really believe in such an overquisition? :) The Pentagon's official statements do not withstand any criticism.

vXVYQ.jpg

bombed2.jpg

Yay! Attacked another nation that's absolutely no threat to the US. And did it without Congressional approval. I know US Presidents have often done that the last several decades, but that doesn't make it right. Oh well, another day another war. I guess that's life in the most violent nation on earth. :(

Last edited:
The first journalists at the Al-Dumayr air base, over which 12 missiles were fired. Syrian air defense claims that all 12 missiles were shot down. The furthest is 26 kilometers from the air base, the latter at 12 kilometers.

There is no destruction at the airbase.

wx1080.jpg
wx1080 (1).jpg
wx1080 (2).jpg

Why attack Syria? To hamper their ability to stop the Daesh from hurting their citizens? :cuckoo:

Yeah, and it's already been proven the US and 'Allies' did aid Jihadis in Syria. ISIS was just one of the Jihadi groups that received support. It was all about Regime Change in Syria. Our foreign policy is such a horrific mess. :(

STFU Tyrone, this is serious business. STFU before I get your drug supply cut off and you end up in Starke, FL for years, you fucking fuck. There's a time and place for everything. Now is the time for you to STFU.

Can you say "Lake Butler"? You ever heard of Mama Hurt?

Last edited:
What a joke. Trumpy warns Syria and Russia so they can move their soldiers and equipment of value out of the way.

What a weak loser Trumpy is.

Don't allow your irrational hate for Trump to hamper your ability to think logically. Don't be a hateful TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) victim. Just calm down, take a deep breathe, and think more before you type.

STFU Tyrone, this is serious business. STFU before I get your drug supply cut off and you end up in Starke, FL for years, you fucking fuck. There's a time and place for everything. Now is the time for you to STFU.

There’s nothing serious about this. A cooked up diversion courtesy of Trumpy and Vlad.

What a joke. Trumpy warns Syria and Russia so they can move their soldiers and equipment of value out of the way.

Don't allow your irrational hate for Trump to hamper your ability to think logically. Don't be a hateful TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) victim. Just calm down, take a deep breathe, and think more before you type.
Shut the fuck up, retard. When you have any facts on your side let someone know.

You STFU, retarded-ass lefist shill turd. Exactly what facts do you have to present?
The fact that he pre-warned Syria and Russia so they wouldn’t get any bomb on them, dirtying their nice uniforms.

There’s nothing serious about this. A cooked up diversion courtesy of Trumpy and Vlad.

Got it...you have no facts. Dismissed!
Ok, asshole I’ll give you one shot before I put you on ignore: did trump warn Syria and Russia ahead of the strikes, or not?
Q: Do you like sucking penis, or no?
Goodbye, retard!

7397CB4B-6D40-44D8-98FE-0CEC6F182EF4.jpeg
2D14D368-8FE7-4F1E-93DA-4283FAEA7F89.jpeg

Shut the fuck up, retard. When you have any facts on your side let someone know.

You STFU, retarded-ass lefist shill turd. Exactly what facts do you have to present?
The fact that he pre-warned Syria and Russia so they wouldn’t get any bomb on them, dirtying their nice uniforms.
I guess you would have them kill Russians so we can have WWIII...........Stupidity in motion...........

I guess you would have them kill Russians so we can have WWIII...........Stupidity in motion...........
Blowing up Syrian dirt really showed them! Mission accomplished.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

30A8E5C7-1C29-4BF7-ADB3-B2E47EDF03DC.jpeg

View attachment 187973
Show me the dirt .......................

View attachment 187973
Show me the dirt .......................
I’d tell you to do your own research but you don’t know how.

Forum List

Back