Breaking! President Trump Orders Syria Attacked

Well, he gave Assad and Putin plenty of time to get their airplanes and heavy military equipment out of harms way. Such a buffoon.
There is no place that is out of harms way if the US decides to attack.

Trump always tells them where we are going to hit, and gives them plenty of time to get their people and equipment out. Not much damaged needed for a simple "wag the dog" operation.
He brought Britain and France with him this time, they likely hit real targets this time!

I haven’t heard anyone refer to them as wmds. Probably they don’t want to point out how similar this is to the Iraq war.

So far bush and trump heaped praise on Putin. Republicans are bad judges of character.

So Putin is ok with Syria doing something so horrible that it crosses scumbag trumps red line? Maybe obama was right to ignore russia. Trump made them relevant.

How do you expect to maintain even the slightest scintilla of credibility with a statement such as this: "I haven’t heard anyone refer to them as wmds. Probably they don’t want to point out how similar this is to the Iraq war." Are you seriously stating that you never heard chemical weapons described as WMD's? As for Iraq, where do you think those weapons came from when Saddam Hussein had so long to ship his out of his country?

As for Russia, they became relevant in the failed administration of former President Barack Hussein Obama. Remember the ridicule President Obama directed at Mitt Romney when Romney stated that Russia was our biggest threat at the time? Turns out, Mitt Romney was right and President Obama, wrong...again!

I haven’t heard anyone refer to them as wmds. Probably they don’t want to point out how similar this is to the Iraq war.

So far bush and trump heaped praise on Putin. Republicans are bad judges of character.

So Putin is ok with Syria doing something so horrible that it crosses scumbag trumps red line? Maybe obama was right to ignore russia. Trump made them relevant.

How do you expect to maintain even the slightest scintilla of credibility with a statement such as this: "I haven’t heard anyone refer to them as wmds. Probably they don’t want to point out how similar this is to the Iraq war." Are you seriously stating that you never heard chemical weapons described as WMD's? As for Iraq, where do you think those weapons came from when Saddam Hussein had so long to ship his out of his country?

As for Russia, they became relevant in the failed administration of former President Barack Hussein Obama. Remember the ridicule President Obama directed at Mitt Romney when Romney stated that Russia was our biggest threat at the time? Turns out, Mitt Romney was right and President Obama, wrong...again!
Obama completely marginalized Russia. They were irrelevant. Trump brought them back.

There was nothing America could do about Crimea when bush invaded Iraq.

The part that pisses me off is Congress would have voted no if obama went for approval. Trump didn’t even ask but if he did they’d vote yes for him

And now for some real tweets by Trump: Donald J. Trump on Twitter

trump_tweet_obama_syria_1.jpg

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
trump_tweet_obama_syria_2.jpg

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
trump_tweet_obama_syria_3.jpg

How do you know Trump actually tweeted this stuff?

He might have hired an apprentice to tweet for him.
I linked to his tweet, dumbass. He's responsible for it.

It always cracks me up when a Trump Chump pretends to think critically.

Reading comprehension a problem for you this evening?

Obama completely marginalized Russia. They were irrelevant. Trump brought them back.

The part that pisses me off is Congress would have voted no if obama went for approval. Trump didn’t even ask but if he did they’d vote yes for him
Are you kidding? Russia was laughing at Obama and salivating over how easily he and Hillary could be duped into approving the sale of our uranium rights. Your idiocy is transparent.

I'm sure any pilots involved appreciate that.

You are referring to the time given to Russia to remove their troops from danger. We did so the last time as well. How many pilots were shot down and why are you promoting a hot war with Russia?

Well, he gave Assad and Putin plenty of time to get their airplanes and heavy military equipment out of harms way. Such a buffoon.

Or gave them enough time to prepare their air defenses.
I'm sure any pilots involved appreciate that.
The plan never included attacking Russian military equipment. Their ships would have been safe where they were docked. The attack was carefully planned to destroy Assad's chemical weapon facilities.

The Russian ships all went out to sea. Syria's seaport was a viable target.

Are you kidding? Russia was laughing at Obama and salivating over how easily he and Hillary could be duped into approving the sale of our uranium rights. Your idiocy is transparent.
Politico rates that mostly false, but I’ll admit the connections are obvious.

But don’t think trump doesn’t play the same game. He has lots of shady russia connections.

They also said that uranium deal was no big deal but I don’t like selling russia any percentage of any uranium company. They said we were trying to get them on board with Iran. And 7 different agencies approved the deal. Still I agree I don’t like it either

history has proven bombing usually does not get the job done
...really the only time it ''worked'' was the Balkans 1999 and that was a couple of months of bombing
..in Vietnam it just brought NV to negotiate the US to get out of Nam--did not win the war at all
..even after the A-bombs, Japanese still did not want to surrender

Did Germany or Italy WANT to surrender? The purpose of a war is to so thoroughly destroy your enemy that they are forced to surrender whether they want to or not.

Had the military bee fighting the Vietnam War, we would have won. Instead, the politicians were in charge. Not unlike the eight years of the failed Obama administration.

...really the only time it ''worked'' was the Balkans 1999 and that was a couple of months of bombing
..in Vietnam it just brought NV to negotiate the US to get out of Nam--did not win the war at all

Did Germany or Italy WANT to surrender? The purpose of a war is to so thoroughly destroy your enemy that they are forced to surrender whether they want to or not.

Had the military bee fighting the Vietnam War, we would have won. Instead, the politicians were in charge. Not unlike the eight years of the failed Obama administration.
So you admit, it's war we are at?

Unconstitutional, undeclared war.

Nice.

What a joke. Trumpy warns Syria and Russia so they can move their soldiers and equipment of value out of the way.

What a weak loser Trumpy is.

Don't allow your irrational hate for Trump to hamper your ability to think logically. Don't be a hateful TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) victim. Just calm down, take a deep breathe, and think more before you type.
Shut the fuck up, retard. When you have any facts on your side let someone know.

You STFU, retarded-ass lefist shill turd. Exactly what facts do you have to present?
The fact that he pre-warned Syria and Russia so they wouldn’t get any bomb on them, dirtying their nice uniforms.

Why do you support a hot war with Russia?

Nice.

You're cute, but not that cute.

Putting words in my mouth is childish. Grow up.

Nice.

Feel free to phrase the illegal war crime any way you like, be my guest.

You are the one that is pussy footing around.

In one sentence, you criticize those who are making limited engagements, and in the next, you don't want to actually declare war.

Please, do make up your mind.

My guess is that even you don't believe that drivel. Of course, we could have stopped Crimea. The comparison with Iraq is simply foolish. As you know, the U.N. had given passed a Resolution authorizing the use of force against Iraq as well as our Congress authorizing the use of force.

Your desperation is duly noted.

Nice.

Feel free to phrase the illegal war crime any way you like, be my guest.

You are the one that is pussy footing around.

In one sentence, you criticize those who are making limited engagements, and in the next, you don't want to actually declare war.

Please, do make up your mind.

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

Forum List

Back