Breaking! President Trump Orders Syria Attacked

How do you expect to maintain even the slightest scintilla of credibility with a statement such as this: "I haven’t heard anyone refer to them as wmds. Probably they don’t want to point out how similar this is to the Iraq war." Are you seriously stating that you never heard chemical weapons described as WMD's? As for Iraq, where do you think those weapons came from when Saddam Hussein had so long to ship his out of his country?

As for Russia, they became relevant in the failed administration of former President Barack Hussein Obama. Remember the ridicule President Obama directed at Mitt Romney when Romney stated that Russia was our biggest threat at the time? Turns out, Mitt Romney was right and President Obama, wrong...again!
Obama completely marginalized Russia. They were irrelevant. Trump brought them back.

There was nothing America could do about Crimea when bush invaded Iraq.

The part that pisses me off is Congress would have voted no if obama went for approval. Trump didn’t even ask but if he did they’d vote yes for him
Are you kidding? Russia was laughing at Obama and salivating over how easily he and Hillary could be duped into approving the sale of our uranium rights. Your idiocy is transparent.
Politico rates that mostly false, but I’ll admit the connections are obvious.

But don’t think trump doesn’t play the same game. He has lots of shady russia connections.

They also said that uranium deal was no big deal but I don’t like selling russia any percentage of any uranium company. They said we were trying to get them on board with Iran. And 7 different agencies approved the deal. Still I agree I don’t like it either
Politico is a liberal biased "fact checker'....just as are many others including Snopes.

All of the agencies approving the deal were under the influence of Obama or Hillary.

Here's a hint:
Never Trust Liberal 'Fact Checkers'

Got it. If it ain't fox, you don't believe it.
I trust only what can be verified by other sources.

How do you expect to maintain even the slightest scintilla of credibility with a statement such as this: "I haven’t heard anyone refer to them as wmds. Probably they don’t want to point out how similar this is to the Iraq war." Are you seriously stating that you never heard chemical weapons described as WMD's? As for Iraq, where do you think those weapons came from when Saddam Hussein had so long to ship his out of his country?

As for Russia, they became relevant in the failed administration of former President Barack Hussein Obama. Remember the ridicule President Obama directed at Mitt Romney when Romney stated that Russia was our biggest threat at the time? Turns out, Mitt Romney was right and President Obama, wrong...again!
Obama completely marginalized Russia. They were irrelevant. Trump brought them back.

There was nothing America could do about Crimea when bush invaded Iraq.

The part that pisses me off is Congress would have voted no if obama went for approval. Trump didn’t even ask but if he did they’d vote yes for him
Are you kidding? Russia was laughing at Obama and salivating over how easily he and Hillary could be duped into approving the sale of our uranium rights. Your idiocy is transparent.
Politico rates that mostly false, but I’ll admit the connections are obvious.

But don’t think trump doesn’t play the same game. He has lots of shady russia connections.

They also said that uranium deal was no big deal but I don’t like selling russia any percentage of any uranium company. They said we were trying to get them on board with Iran. And 7 different agencies approved the deal. Still I agree I don’t like it either
Politico is a liberal biased "fact checker'....just as are many others including Snopes.

All of the agencies approving the deal were under the influence of Obama or Hillary.

Here's a hint:
Never Trust Liberal 'Fact Checkers'

Got it. If it ain't fox, you don't believe it.
You didn't even read the link.

If you don't like the information, you can read the IRS data yourself.

I suppose you stupid fuckers cheer when Assad uses chemical weapons on his own citizens.

Fuck that shit!
Can we get out of Afghanistan before we start another war?

:dunno:

Can we get the rest of the world to handle the shit going on IN THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD?

Why does it have to be US that handles the bulk of this shit. I want compensation from all nations that border Syria. Any remaining balance should come from the EU.

Pay us or FUCK OFF!!!

I am tired of subsidizing the world with our military spending. IT"S COMMUNIST BULLSHIT!!!

"What the “President” of South Africa is doing is just as bad as what Assad is doing. UN needs to take action and stop the South African Government from slaughtering white citizens! There’s a humanitarian crisis is South Africa and no one seems to care! We must end it!"

"This is the first time in human history when the media cannot unilaterally start a war based on lies.

The Vietnam War couldn’t have happened with social media. The Draft protests would have been 100 times the size. Government would have shut down." - Wacky Mike Cernovich

Da5BVCBXkAAX9l8.jpg

"This is the first time in human history when the media cannot unilaterally start a war based on lies.

I think you mean "can" and it is a result of the zionist controlled MSM. PNAC demands all of "Israel's" neighbor countries be totally fucked up with residents thereof invading the West.

"We were breathing the smell of blood" - Girl in suspected chemical attack video describes what happened

“So what’s Britain’s real motive in bombing Damascus at the weekend? Where has our sudden enthusiasm for a humanitarian military intervention come from?” - Wacky Jeremy Corbyn

Forum List

Back