Breaking! President Trump Orders Syria Attacked

Didn't vote for Trump and never will. I think he is compete asshole and a terrible president BUT, I agree with him on his action to attack Syria. American can't sit on it's ass and watch helpless kids being gassed and do nothing.

I just hope our people are safe and don't accidental hit the Russians.

. . . and yet, what if it was the rebels that did it b/c they were desperate that they were losing?

Guess who has brown stains in his bvd's?

north_korea_jpeg-0bb36_2.jpg

Trump wasn't president then and didn't have knowledge of the intelligence information about Syria at that time.

So, you people elected him when he was clearly talking out of his ass, and you cheered him and said he was right.

Now he's attacking you're cheering him and saying he's right.
Imagine the different spin they’d have if hillary were behind this

Oh, totally. Works both ways too. Those who are Democrat partisans will be against this action, but would have been for it had Hillary been president.

Hillary wouldn't have done it, she'd be sucking Assad's Schmitar.

Really?

Firstly it's Trump who invited Putin to the White House.
Secondly she was part of an administration which bombed Libya.
Thirdly she was part of an administration which bombed Syria.

Yet she failed to protect innocent people.

I pray for the poor civilians. The air force or navy are safe and sound bombing others like play a video games.

no doubt some civilians were hit------

Fascinating how 40 civilians being killed somehow justifies killing a whole bunch more.

And the thing is, NO EVIDENCE has been presented that is was Assad that killed them with Chemicals. All logic points to exactly the reverse, the other interested parties did the deed.

bs
Okay, sure, if it is "bs" POST PROOF. NOT CFR journalism, some scientific analysis from labs that source and prove Assad's forces released it.

Some non-biased source, hell, even UN scientists with the Chinese and Russians on board.

Or even historic records that prove Assad had before. But as history as an example, we see that the pawns of the west have done this shit before. . . .

Because, let's face it, the evidence is on MY SIDE.

UN's Del Ponte says evidence Syria rebels 'used sarin'
Evidence Syria rebels 'used sarin'
U.N. has testimony that Syrian rebels used sarin gas: investigator
U.N. has testimony that Syrian rebels used sarin gas: investigator
Syrian rebels used Sarin nerve gas, not Assad’s regime: U.N. official
Syrian rebels used Sarin nerve gas, not Assad’s regime: U.N. official

What do all your sources and links from 2013, that's 2013, have to do with today?

Testimony does not equal fact.

So, you people elected him when he was clearly talking out of his ass, and you cheered him and said he was right.

Oh, totally. Works both ways too. Those who are Democrat partisans will be against this action, but would have been for it had Hillary been president.

Really?

You just said she wouldn't have done it, like "Hillary's so bad, she wouldn't have done it."

Then I provide support for she might have done it, and you attack her again.

Let me guess, anything Hillary would have done, you'd have attacked, no matter if Trump did it.

Trump farts = amazing
Hillary farts = ridiculous.

Partisans huh? Fucking annoying.

Really?

You just said she wouldn't have done it, like "Hillary's so bad, she wouldn't have done it."

Let me guess, anything Hillary would have done, you'd have attacked, no matter if Trump did it.

Trump farts = amazing

Hillary didn't do anything except embarrassing US with her stupid Russian 'reset' button. Putin understands power and Trump showed him power tonight.

Really?

The US is not the world's policeman.

We, with the help of Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Qatar and Israel helped create Daesh.

They killed far more "innocent people," than Assad could ever dream to. They are also the ones that are more than likely probably responsible for this latest attack, and you would have us kill more people targeting the wrong boogeyman.

There is NO way Assad made this!

so dissapointed with you Mr Trump.

so freaking dissapointed!

'Made this?' What does that matter, he USED it to GAS innocent people.
All your lies are to no avail.

Fucking troll.
Hey, rocket Hitler, about 7 missiles reached their targets, an old office, an old warehouse and an abandoned post.

Link please...

Really?

Trump farts = amazing

Hillary didn't do anything except embarrassing US with her stupid Russian 'reset' button. Putin understands power and Trump showed him power tonight.

Trump let the Russians know what he was going to do in advance of what we were going to do.

He didn't show them anything, and nothing we did came as a surprise to them.

Fucking troll.
Hey, rocket Hitler, about 7 missiles reached their targets, an old office, an old warehouse and an abandoned post.

Link please...
Here:
Syrian Arab Army

Really?

Trump farts = amazing

Your contradictions are noted.

Fucking troll.

Link please...
Here:
Syrian Arab Army

Facebook? Yeah right.

Ugh, when someone starts quoting David Duke in a thread, it's time to leave. Bye.
Coward!

Racist!
Why thank you. I love my superior race. I feel so proud to have been blessed by God with White Privilege.

I'll just say your stupidity and ignorance are superior to mine. We'll just leave it at that.
Impossible! What race and nationality are you because your limited intellect shines.

White and American from the deep south, dumbass. Yes, there are white people out here that think you're an idiot.

Last edited:
We can NEVER allow chemical/biological weapons to be used without hurtful punishment. Nukes take out everything. Chemical and especially biological weapons can take out the human race.

Really?

Trump farts = amazing

Your contradictions are noted.

What contradictions? Is that neo-Marxist, post-modern thinking?

Possibly true Assad did not MAKE the Sarin gas. Most likely it is part of the truckloads of WMD's shipped from Sadam Hussein in Iraq to Syria.

The correct spelling of "dissapointed" is DISAPPOINTED. No one is surprised.

Really?

The US is not the world's policeman.

We, with the help of Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Qatar and Israel helped create Daesh.

They killed far more "innocent people," than Assad could ever dream to. They are also the ones that are more than likely probably responsible for this latest attack, and you would have us kill more people targeting the wrong boogeyman.

Yeah, so let's continue THAT bullshit. Trump just took out Assad's chemical warfare capabilities. Putin did nothing to stop Trump. Enough said.

Really?

Trump farts = amazing

Trump let the Russians know what he was going to do in advance of what we were going to do.

He didn't show them anything, and nothing we did came as a surprise to them.

I keep seeing this, but there is no basis for the claim except in far left religious dogma.

Forum List

Back