BREAKING: President Trump Suggests Republicans Immediately Repeal Then Replace Obamacare

Another brainless tweet by Trump. They should really start taking his phone away when he's going in for a #2.

They're not repealing anything. They're just tweaking, and they may not even get THAT done.

They lied for eight years. They never had a plan.

what about repealing Pelosi/Warren/Waters while we're at it,,,,maybe replace them with some normal people like Moe/Larry/Shemp?

They're not repealing anything. They're just tweaking, and they may not even get THAT done.

We have a different leader now. The Trumpenfuhrer is making things get done.

We need to repeal the damn thing like Trump promised and was elected to do.

We can placate the moderate RINOs by promising to replace it sometime in the distance future. Hopefully never.

Just repeal it. That's what the majority of the electorate has
always wanted.

Then with that out of the way, there can be a bi-partisan effort
to replace it. That will crash nd burn. You don't think the electorate
will ever believe in..."If you like your plan you can keep your plan."

Nah, repeal is the way to go. That forces the D's to the table and
finishes them off.

A new Fox poll shows that only 28% of voters support repealing Obamacare. 70% support repealing parts of it, expanding it, or leaving it alone. Hand the House over to the Democrats in 2018. Obamacare has a 52% approval rating.

REPEAL is wha t they promised in the first place. Thsts whst got them elected. "Repeal and Replace" would not have gotten them elected.

Then maybe they need to be sent pack g next year or in 2020. I will not vote for any Republican who votes for repeal and replace for any office

Then maybe they need to be sent pack g next year or in 2020. I will not vote for any Republican who votes for repeal and replace for any office
Don't blame you. They promised repeal and replace, not tweak, and they promised they had a plan.

Don't blame you. They promised repeal and replace, not tweak, and they promised they had a plan.

You're wrong. They promised REPEAL. Replace was never part of the plan. Thsts why they didn't need to have a plan.

You're wrong. They promised REPEAL. Replace was never part of the plan. Thsts why they didn't need to have a plan.
Of course it was. You don't remember hearing that they'd come out with a new plan, while tossing out platitudes like "allowing insurance companies to sell across state lines"? You don't remember hearing Trump telling us how much we were going to just LOVE the new plan?

Come on.

Smart people knew this. Bible beaters and fly over country rubes didn't get the memo.

They're not repealing anything. They're just tweaking, and they may not even get THAT done. They lied for eight years. They never had a plan.
Smart people knew this. Bible beaters and fly over country rubes didn't get the memo.
I can't tell if they didn't get the memo, or forgot the memo, or if they're forgiving the memo because it's an (R) memo.

Fuck, it's just beyond comprehension at this point.

Of course it was. You don't remember hearing that they'd come out with a new plan, while tossing out platitudes like "allowing insurance companies to sell across state lines"? You don't remember hearing Trump telling us how much we were going to just LOVE the new plan?

Not during the campaign. For 8 years I've heard about repealing the ACA. I've heard separately about a Republican plan for healthcare. They were never connected.

Here's a Conservative health care plan: If you have money or private insurance, you get care. If not, you don't.

Last edited:
Not during the campaign. For 8 years I've heard about repealing the ACA. I've heard separately about a Republican plan for healthcare. They were never connected.
So you never heard Trump making promises about health care during the campaign.

Okay then. Well, not sure what to say.

Forum List

Back