Breaking. Prop 8.... struck down.

you are the one calming it is not a right for gay couples to marry..

I am asking you... Do you think heterosexuals feel they have the right to marry. Its a simple question, try you best to answer.

marriage is not a federal government issue do you not understand that??? It's not our federal governments position to regulate marriage - it never has been and it shouldn't be.

Do you understand that???? For the 25th fucking time!

swing and a miss...

What the fuck do you want me to say???

My morals mean shit, hence my personal opinion means shit..

What is legal is all that matters..

I don't come here to post my opinion... Oh, and when I do I use "IMO."

Really? .... Far be it from me to correct you... but either of a lesbian couple can produce a child... gay couples both male and female make fabulous loving parents and adoptive parents.

You did not pay attention. No same sex couple can have a child without the participation of a third party or parties. Adoptive families do not have the genetic materials of BOTH parents. Do you think that marriage should now be expanded to include a third spouse for child bearing purposes?

Men and women only need a man and a woman.

Adopted children do not share genetic material of either parent or other family members... are you saying they should not have been adopted? Do adopted children somehow destroy family values?

It would also seem to me that heterosexual couples are in need of a third party to become pregnant these days. Are you saying that it should no longer be a right or that it somehow it is wrecking their family? I am sure that sperm donor clinics will be very unhappy being put out of business.. and the men who donate will now be a second husband.

Many heterosexual couples need some kind of help. In numerous cases multiple abortions has rendered the female infertile. IF someone wants a child of two loving individuals, that child will not come from two women or two men. It is simple biology. There are no accidental births from homosexual relationships. Two lesbians or two gay men will NOT have an unplanned pregnancy. There has to be the participation of one or more people.

This should not be that hard.

marriage is not a federal government issue do you not understand that??? It's not our federal governments position to regulate marriage - it never has been and it shouldn't be.

swing and a miss...

What the fuck do you want me to say???

My morals mean shit, hence my personal opinion means shit..

What is legal is all that matters..
I don't come here to post my opinion... Oh, and when I do I use "IMO."
So....when are you going to post something that is legally factual?

It's not a fallacy...

Not when there are crazy people who want to marry their cars, pets, trees etc...

The basis is there and there is evidence to support the notion "individuals" would marry just about anything....

It's NOT a fallacy...

Calling that a fallacy is just a convenient argument - its like calling those who oppose Obamafuck a racist..

You REALLY need to look up the definition of consent (especially before some farmer shoots you for screwing with his sheep).

And in what universe do you speak for pets???

Maybe pets want to marry their masters...

Who says they don't and who the fuck are you to impede them.

Farmers rarely relate to their animals as "pets", fyi.

It's not a fallacy...

Not when there are crazy people who want to marry their cars, pets, trees etc...

The basis is there and there is evidence to support the notion "individuals" would marry just about anything....

It's NOT a fallacy...

Calling that a fallacy is just a convenient argument - its like calling those who oppose Obamafuck a racist..

You REALLY need to look up the definition of consent (especially before some farmer shoots you for screwing with his sheep).

And in what universe do you speak for pets???

Maybe pets want to marry their masters...

Who says they don't and who the fuck are you to impede them.

Maybe pre-teen girls want to marry old men.

Get it?

You clearly don't understand what informed consent is.

thats the horrid majority taking it to the minority rescue team in action again.....:clap2:

of course when the gov. tells religious orgs who they have to treat thats an entirely different thing becasue, well, thats "good":rolleyes:....as usual, rights for some, are more important than the rights of others......see how that works?

:lol:

You make an excellent point. In Cali, the electorate has voted down Prop 8 multiple times, signaling that the majority of the people are not in favor of the proposition, many citing moral objections to homosexual "marriage". While the dictate has issued from "on high" from government that religious organizations that hold a moral objection to prevention of conception, or even the outright killing of a fetus, MUST provide funding for those activities.
It would appear that some flavors of "morality" are more desirable to government than others and government WILL enforce one group's "morality" over all others.
The homosexual community has other legal options available to ensure that couples have the same privileges as hetero couples. And if you really, truly love another person, why must you go begging for government permission to form a loving union with them?

Well, right there you've proven you have NO IDEA what you are talking about. Thanks for playing.

Which part of my contention is wrong?

Basically, people who are not homosexual and who squirm at the very idea of homosexual sex got to vote on what rights should be extended to homosexuals

Homosexuals didn't get to vote?

So the 95% who are not homosexual got to vote on what rights could be extended to the 5% who are

I think the problem is more definitions than rights. The Gay Community would find much less oppositions to Civil Unions. Stepping Stone? Maybe. So what. Marriage, as we see it, is One Man, one Woman. Deal with it. When you buy a Hamburger and receive a Hotdog instead, is it really the same? Are they interchangeable? No. You are not asking for a Right. You are changing the Definition of Marriage. Your Argument is and has been about Fraud and Misrepresentation.

The federal government provides all kinds of cash and prizes to married people, and since you and your ancestors have accepted those cash and prizes as part of the federal government's position for a very long time, then your post makes no sense whatsoever.

No matter how many fucking times you repeat it.

Too late now to pretend the federal government doesn't belong in marriage. It already is, and has been for a long, long time!

Romans did not take orders from Jews

It was Italians who crucified Jesus

Jews were behind the entire crucifixion.....

What the fuck is wrong with some of you???

Italians pounded the nails into Jesus and hung him on the cross

Don't you read your Bible?

And Black Africans sold Black African slaves to the Spanish who dropped them off in the US for money...

WTF...

Funny how we're all of a sudden defined by race and and ideas don't matter...

The federal government provides all kinds of cash and prizes to married people, and since you and your ancestors have accepted those cash and prizes as part of the federal government's position for a very long time, then your post makes no sense whatsoever.

Too late now to pretend the federal government doesn't belong in marriage. It already is, and has been for a long, long time!

My ancestors have nothing to do with me...

I'm me dickhead...

Our government has no right acknowledging marriage in the first place...

I didn't make the rules....

Every married person in America puts the federal government smack dab in the middle of their marriage every time they file a married tax return.

My ancestors have nothing to do with me...

I'm me dickhead...

Our government has no right acknowledging marriage in the first place...

I didn't make the rules....

You vote for the rule makers. I don't see any great right-wing conservative family values mass movement to kick the federal government out of marriage, do you?

Hell no. I do see a right wing movement to put marriage into the Constitution! They want the government in their marriage and their bigotry codified EVEN MORE! They want to put in the only amendment would which actually BAN something.

They want all the cash and prizes for themselves. They don't want any nigg-, uh, fags in the pool with them.

Last edited:
Jews were behind the entire crucifixion.....

What the fuck is wrong with some of you???

And Black Africans sold Black African slaves to the Spanish who dropped them off in the US for money...

WTF...

And some free black Americans owned slaves, too. Does that make it right?

You make an excellent point. In Cali, the electorate has voted down Prop 8 multiple times, signaling that the majority of the people are not in favor of the proposition, many citing moral objections to homosexual "marriage". While the dictate has issued from "on high" from government that religious organizations that hold a moral objection to prevention of conception, or even the outright killing of a fetus, MUST provide funding for those activities.
It would appear that some flavors of "morality" are more desirable to government than others and government WILL enforce one group's "morality" over all others.
The homosexual community has other legal options available to ensure that couples have the same privileges as hetero couples. And if you really, truly love another person, why must you go begging for government permission to form a loving union with them?

Well, right there you've proven you have NO IDEA what you are talking about. Thanks for playing.

Which part of my contention is wrong?

1. The electorate voted for Prop 8 only once

2. The electorate voted FOR Prop 8, not against it.

3. I'm from California.....and either you are not....or else you really have no grasp of reality

WTF...

And some free black Americans owned slaves, too. Does that make it right?

It was never legal in the first place...

I'm tired of telling people that....

you are the one calming it is not a right for gay couples to marry..

I am asking you... Do you think heterosexuals feel they have the right to marry. Its a simple question, try you best to answer.

swing and a miss...

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2F0qC1-sa0]Casey At The Bat - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back