Breaking: Ranch Owner Found Scalias Body With Pillow Covering Head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. It's real nutty to think it's hinky that an autopsy was not done on a man found dead in his bed.
Benghazi part 2 call Darryl Issa call Trey Gowdy you have a "murder mystery" at hand...

Well we all know that it was just an anti muslim video and a protest that got out of hand right?

That's why they died right?
They died for your sins.........why did these folks die ?
Number of U.S. Military Personnel Sacrificed(Officially acknowledged) In U.S. War And Occupation Of Iraq 4,801

Ask Hillary. She voted for the invasion too. Ask any D that voted for it. Cripes you sons of bitches have gone so far as to have given the planet freaking ISIS to try to take out Assad because your asshole in chief aka your President wants to take out Assad. Fucking asshole D's are actually worse than war mongering R's

Yeah. It's real nutty to think it's hinky that an autopsy was not done on a man found dead in his bed.
Benghazi part 2 call Darryl Issa call Trey Gowdy you have a "murder mystery" at hand...

Well we all know that it was just an anti muslim video and a protest that got out of hand right?

That's why they died right?

They died because the US government has an obsession with meddling in affairs that are none of our business.

Like Syria?

One always has to remember Vietnam. It made the Johnsons so very rich. Brown and Root. KBR, Haliburton. D all the way.

Why is there a question about doing an autopsy? Wouldn't that be automatic in a case of a man found dead with a pillow on his face?

In my neck of the woods, unless there is some indication of criminal activity the family pays for an autopsy. I know two who died way to young and there was no autopsy. Lots of people put pillows over their head. Maybe to block out noise, light or block in noise. Maybe he was in pain.

But if this were a professional hit, no one is leaving a pillow as evidence.

Holy Smokes!!!! I wouldn't put anything past this Obama and Democrat party to try and hold onto POWER. I've never been to this site and was directed there, so I won't vouch if this is true. but I've been hearing the pillow thing going around. :eusa_whistle:

snip:
osted on February 14, 2016February 14, 2016 by DCWhispers

Coincidence?

That will be for you the readers to decide.

The photo below is Barack Obama shaking hands with a man by the name of John Poindexter, a Texas millionaire businessman also noted for being a donor to the Democrat Party and who also received an award from Barack Obama related to his military service in Vietnam.

Poindexter is the owner of the very Cibolo Creek Ranch Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was found dead at earlier this week.

ALL OF it here
Read more at Justice Scalia Dies At Ranch Resort Owned By Democrat Party Donor & Obama Award Winner - DCWhispers.com

Sounds like crap, Stephanie so you are very wise not to vouch for it. Could be Sanders supporters trying to advance his cause behind it; Obama supports Hillary of course.

Greg

Why is there a question about doing an autopsy? Wouldn't that be automatic in a case of a man found dead with a pillow on his face?

In my neck of the woods, unless there is some indication of criminal activity the family pays for an autopsy. I know two who died way to young and there was no autopsy. Lots of people put pillows over their head. Maybe to block out noise, light or block in noise. Maybe he was in pain.

But if this were a professional hit, no one is leaving a pillow as evidence.

A warning to others on the SCOTUS perhaps....there is a pillow with your name on it!!!!!

Greg

Holy Smokes!!!! I wouldn't put anything past this Obama and Democrat party to try and hold onto POWER. I've never been to this site and was directed there, so I won't vouch if this is true. but I've been hearing the pillow thing going around. :eusa_whistle:

snip:
osted on February 14, 2016February 14, 2016 by DCWhispers

Coincidence?

That will be for you the readers to decide.

The photo below is Barack Obama shaking hands with a man by the name of John Poindexter, a Texas millionaire businessman also noted for being a donor to the Democrat Party and who also received an award from Barack Obama related to his military service in Vietnam.

Poindexter is the owner of the very Cibolo Creek Ranch Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was found dead at earlier this week.

ALL OF it here
Read more at Justice Scalia Dies At Ranch Resort Owned By Democrat Party Donor & Obama Award Winner - DCWhispers.com
^^^^^^^

Retard alert

:iagree: Ted Cruz/Marco Rubio. Hillary's Most Feared Ticket :hitit:

Very very possibly so!!

Greg

This might help explain it:

Sexy-Hip-Cushion.jpg

Maybe just the thought of going back to fucked up Washington is more than he could take...

Maybe Nancy Pelosi walked into his bedroom in a bikini cause she was in the mood?

Not likely, he would have needed two pillows.

Plus heavy duty truck tie downs to keep him in bed!!!

Greg
Maybe Nancy Pelosi walked into his bedroom in a bikini cause she was in the mood?

Not likely, he would have needed two pillows.
well, maybe both nancy pelosi and patty murray walked in 1/2 naked?

Should be easy to determine, a person subject to such would be turned to granite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back