Breaking: Ranch Owner Found Scalias Body With Pillow Covering Head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Smokes!!!! I wouldn't put anything past this Obama and Democrat party to try and hold onto POWER. I've never been to this site and was directed there, so I won't vouch if this is true. but I've been hearing the pillow thing going around. :eusa_whistle:

snip:
osted on February 14, 2016February 14, 2016 by DCWhispers

Coincidence?

That will be for you the readers to decide.

The photo below is Barack Obama shaking hands with a man by the name of John Poindexter, a Texas millionaire businessman also noted for being a donor to the Democrat Party and who also received an award from Barack Obama related to his military service in Vietnam.

Poindexter is the owner of the very Cibolo Creek Ranch Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was found dead at earlier this week.

ALL OF it here
Read more at Justice Scalia Dies At Ranch Resort Owned By Democrat Party Donor & Obama Award Winner - DCWhispers.com

Sounds like crap, Stephanie so you are very wise not to vouch for it. Could be Sanders supporters trying to advance his cause behind it; Obama supports Hillary of course.

Greg

ah I see. thank you dear

Holy Smokes!!!! I wouldn't put anything past this Obama and Democrat party to try and hold onto POWER. I've never been to this site and was directed there, so I won't vouch if this is true. but I've been hearing the pillow thing going around. :eusa_whistle:

snip:

Coincidence?

The photo below is Barack Obama shaking hands with a man by the name of John Poindexter, a Texas millionaire businessman also noted for being a donor to the Democrat Party and who also received an award from Barack Obama related to his military service in Vietnam.

Poindexter is the owner of the very Cibolo Creek Ranch Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was found dead at earlier this week.

ALL OF it here
Read more at Justice Scalia Dies At Ranch Resort Owned By Democrat Party Donor & Obama Award Winner - DCWhispers.com

Sounds like crap, Stephanie so you are very wise not to vouch for it. Could be Sanders supporters trying to advance his cause behind it; Obama supports Hillary of course.

Greg
or the far more likely scenario being that it's conspiracy minded right wingers making shit up again.

you know, like your theory that sanders' supporters are behind the lie

You can link to her actual words. What I get from the articles are, no one was available in the remote area. She consulted with police and people on the scene to determine he was dead, doesn't take a doctor to know if someone is dead. Espeically someone dead for awhile. The law allows her to pronounce him dead without being there. There would be no reason to travel to the ranch just to confirm he was dead.

She also stated that he was dead because his heart stopped, that is true of everyone who dies.

Poindexter is a republican.

maybe

but he donates to the democrat party

and hangs out with obama

1234491*750.jpg

snip:

Coincidence?

ALL OF it here

Greg
or the far more likely scenario being that it's conspiracy minded right wingers making shit up again.

If Obama was found dead, with a pillow over his face, you wouldn't be even a little suspicious?

snip:

Coincidence?

ALL OF it here

Greg

If Obama was found dead, with a pillow over his face, you wouldn't be even a little suspicious?
yes, because obama isn't an obese 79 year old.

but who is saying he had a pillow over his head?

snip:

Coincidence?

ALL OF it here

Greg

Poindexter says. Do some research. Become informed.

snip:

Coincidence?

ALL OF it here

Greg

his family must not have thought of it as weird

his private doctor said he had some serious health issues

snip:

Coincidence?

ALL OF it here

Greg

his family must not have thought of it as weird

his private doctor said he had some serious health issues

Would you sit back, if Obama was declared dead, with a phone call?

You can link to her actual words. What I get from the articles are, no one was available in the remote area. She consulted with police and people on the scene to determine he was dead, doesn't take a doctor to know if someone is dead. Espeically someone dead for awhile. The law allows her to pronounce him dead without being there. There would be no reason to travel to the ranch just to confirm he was dead.

She also stated that he was dead because his heart stopped, that is true of everyone who dies.
Alright I can ALMOST buy that but how can she determine its natural causes without EVER seeing his body? Could be MANY MANY things.

snip:

Coincidence?

ALL OF it here

Greg

Poindexter says. Do some research. Become informed.
Link it.

I see both sides, remote area, family is not interested in an autopsy of a 79 year old. Probably how this is normally handled. On the other hand, someone this important that appeared healthy maybe you err on the side of an autopsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back